Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) (27465 Views)

LASG Bans Articulated Trucks From Ojuelegba & Dorman Long Bridges / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
lawsbanks:
.when will we learn in naija. Still saw another unattached container this morning
unlatched container
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
It's high time the state govt regulate movement of those trailers to avoid disaster like this in the future.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
franzeezco
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Seriously? shocked

So you're implying that if there is traffic on the bridge, cars passing under the bridge should stop and wait so a trailer doesn't fall on them?

Clap for yourself. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
so u are answering this person, its like u havent seen his posta recently. Dude is just seeking for cheap attention. frree am
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by ladyF(f): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
so u are answering this person, its like u havent seen his posta recently. Dude is just seeking for cheap attention. frree am
Lol. I haven't o.

The comment surprise me, no be small. grin
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?
Is like you are blaming the driver for not carrying his bus on his head and run from under the bridge so that a careless truck driver would not heap his truck on his bus. Things like this happens be cause the authority in charge in of this department look away after collecting money from them. The leaders in Nigeria desecrated this country.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2018
lawsbanks:
.when will we learn in naija. Still saw another unattached container this morning
The trailers belongs to the high and mighty in the land so they are above the law, not until it happens on their door steps they will not enact a workable law like the sane countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.