Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) (27464 Views)

LASG Bans Articulated Trucks From Ojuelegba & Dorman Long Bridges / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by omooba969(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?

You again! grin

Attention seeker. cool
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by chrizzyace: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike1 post=68683364] I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?

If I were you I’d delete this your ideology, cause it makes no sense... Do you think anyone foresees death before it comes on him? Just thank God and pray against being a victim of circumstance...
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2018
SHEY PEOPLE NO DEY INSIDE THIS BUS SHA?
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by dimix200(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?
so the danfo should fly the traffic abi..I blame your mode of thinking, cos u ought to be in hybernation mode.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by maestroferddi: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
The driver of the unlatched container should be prosecuted for manslaughter to serve as a deterrent to other irresponsible/callous elements using Nigerian roads.

This accident is a case of unmitigated carelessness...
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by DIYhackers: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2018
That's very bad
Check my signature
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by AyoEniafe(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Very true!!
May God help and fix us!!

johnime:
Girl to Girl..
Girl 1: I have a boyfriend now!
Girl 2: Is he cute?
Girl 3: Does he have money?...

Boy to Boy...
Boy 1: I got a new girlfriend now!!
Boy 2: She get yansh?
Boy 3: You don fxck her?...

I'm tired of this generation
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Christ have mercy
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by nery4u(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
SHEY PEOPLE NO DEY INSIDE THIS BUS SHA?
3���
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Coneheads(f): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
what is this one saying?
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Bullhari: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2018
johnime:
Girl to Girl.. Girl 1: I have a boyfriend now! Girl 2: Is he cute? Girl 3: Does he have money?...
Boy to Boy... Boy 1: I got a new girlfriend now!! Boy 2: She get yansh? Boy 3: You don fxck her?...
I'm tired of this generation
then live fast or die
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Jabioro: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
....and our insurance would dodge it from afar while inactive government had no proactive measure to prevent future occurence...we just dey!
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Now I get it, you want attention.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by nedman77: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Ewu, you are an efulefu, common sense you no get!
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by nedu2000(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
you strike me as narrow minded,what if it was in traffic what if it was parked,what if the bus had a fault,what if it was carrying passengers? I doubt if you have ever lived in a city before
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by desgiezd(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

If you don't know Lagos, pls don't talk about Lagos. It only exposes you as a wannabe
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Graciousnaija: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is purely a matter of negligence from the State Government. This is not the first or the second time this is happening. Why has Lagos State Government failed to bar truck from using the bridge and widen the roads under and around the bridge to make it passable for trucks. God will judge.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by BoboKush(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

It will not be wel with u.... With this nonsense u typed
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
omooba969:
Almost like convertible.

Your "highness"....lols
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by ardrockltd(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
may God always save us from harm
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
DavidLoves:

Your "highness"....lols

Na so grin
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
happy am in abuja now!! dat lagos is something!!! and they singing ambode is doing something!! na flower we wan chop
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Why should trucks ply the bridge? They should be banned and use an alternative route.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by litaninja(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nairaland used to be a gathering of people with basic thinking skills...

ChiefAzubuike1:
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
No dey exhibit foolishness for here abeg!
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
litaninja:
Nairaland used to be a gathering of people with basic thinking skills...

I'm also saddened myself. Its now a gathering of foolish people who can't think properly . Too bad.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by olasworld(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Even if knowledge and understanding rape you, you still won't have sense
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Daraph(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Seriously? shocked

So you're implying that if there is traffic on the bridge, cars passing under the bridge should stop and wait so a trailer doesn't fall on them?

Clap for yourself. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Where have you been?
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Seriously? shocked

So you're implying that if there is traffic on the bridge, cars passing under the bridge should stop and wait so a trailer doesn't fall on them?

Clap for yourself. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

LadyF
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Just shut up and u think yuu just make sense, so it right for a trailer to fall, had it been he was speeding una go talk smh

Aunty pls take It easy biko!!!
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by ladyF(f): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
franzeezco:

LadyF
franzeezco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.