Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section (8085 Views)

Poll: Which Section D'u Think Is it?

Jokes: 42% (62 votes)
Celebrity: 8% (12 votes)
Music: 13% (19 votes)
Sports/EPL: 7% (11 votes)
Politics: 6% (9 votes)
Religion: 8% (12 votes)
Romance: 9% (14 votes)
Sexuality: 4% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Most Controversial Personalities / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Jun 08, 2010
Peacemaker in the house. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes oo. . . . . grin[/size]
mama-gee:

Peacemaker in the house. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mamagee3(f): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2010
^^You wish!

I wasn't referring to you. tongue

I was referring to Gabry.
wink cool
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]You love quarreling too much. . . . abeg , stop to dey make '' YANGA '' for me , or is it an offense to share with me . whatever . . . .we're still the peace markers . wink cool [/size]
mama-gee:

^^You wish!

I wasn't referring to you. tongue

I was referring to Gabry.
wink cool
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by tosinaded(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2010
music section rules jor
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by oge4real(f): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
Music and Jokes.
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Gabry(f): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I must assure you that , after reading this your post they would notice a total calmness . . . . Yeah , too convince that , the fighting has already stopped by your comment of peace keeping. grin grin grin wink[/size]

Im glad wink
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You love quarreling too much. . . . abeg , stop to dey make '' YANGA '' for me , or is it an offense to share with me . whatever . . . .we're still the peace markers . wink cool [/size]
You wish? grin

The Religion Board is calling you!
grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mukina2: 1:11am On Jun 09, 2010
Sports/EPL grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]I wish. . . . grin grin . well , you've really discovered something about me out there on the Religion section . right? grin wink[/size]

mama-gee:

You wish? grin

The Religion Board is calling you!
grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Im glad too. . . . wink[/size]
Gabry:

Im glad wink
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I wish. . . . grin grin . well , you've really discovered something about me out there on the Religion section . right? grin wink[/size]

Who are you asking? undecided tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . your '' YANGA '' -- for me don dey too much these days oo , abeg talk better . grin grin wink[/size]
mama-gee:

Who are you asking? undecided tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by tayoast(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ogaga and mamagee,
take ur love makin else where, pls
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ogaga thou shall not trespass
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by canuck(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ Topic

After almost one year on NL, I still recall the [b]scerenity and calmness [/b]that hit me the first time I visited Sections where people get together for fun (Jokes), intellectual exchanges (Literature/Writing), gossip (Celebrity), or hobbies (Computers/Internet/Phones/Music).

Politics and Religion are lightning rods for a mixed multitude - Every conceivable character known and unknown to the world of Psychology and Social Science dey here. . .in triplicate (minimum).

One last interesting observation - There seem to exist a Chinese Wall between the peaceful and firebrand Sections - That is , it is not widespread that you see a poster who is active on both divides.
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]are you disturbed or something else is chasing after your mind. . . ? cheesy cheesy wink , ha! shocked im beginning to suspect you my man , are we safe?? grin grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

@ogaga and mamagee,
take your love makin else where, pls

Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok. . . but , if i should give you go ahead can you do it. . . .?? . well , i haven't really trespass with any of your belongings or is she your. . . . . . grin grin wink[/size]

dayokanu:

Ogaga thou shall not trespass
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2010
Mamagee is my wink wink wink wink I thought you were after Gabry
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]oh i see  shocked shocked -- no wonder you have been following her any where she goes. . . .  cheesy cheesy . that's not fair man , she need her freedom abeg ! , even though if she's your wife doesn't mean she can't disuse or share in talks with another man . wink

I read in some other thread , how she said you're the only trouble of her life . . . . man , i feel you but i wasn't that convinced she's truly your wife not until i hear from her to confirm your word . well , see as your mind dey shake you because i be runs man . don't worry  okay. . . . Mama-gee isn't in any deep relationship with me for now , we are only friends and share together but as for my sweet heart Gabry. . . . don't play to that side oooo. . . . she's too hot for you. grin grin grin
[/size]
dayokanu:

Mamagee is my  wink wink wink wink  I thought you were after Gabry
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
Whoever a man like he follows all about. I dey fear you Naiaja guys, cos na from discuss to room una dey do.

Dont you see that we fit each other. Mamagee shouldnt be in any thing with you stick with Gabry
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
Wow!

Battle of the bachelors. grin grin

*Mama-gee relaxes for this showdown*
grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I will dance to your demand only on 2 conditions:  The first one is to confirm from Mama- gee what you're saying now . I've told you she's a friend and you can't make me to avoid her. . . common man , you sound kind of jealous . then , the second one is to also confirm from her if she has already get married to you . well . . . .i still feel your pain my man , maybe you're too afraid you're going to loose her to me . grin grin  wink . don't worry man , just take it easy and play cool instead of these many words .

Gabry my sweet heart already know what's up ---  I loff her and i guess you know it . wink
[/size]
dayokanu:

Whoever a man like he follows all about. I dey fear you Naiaja guys, cos na from discuss to room una dey do.

Dont you see that we fit each other. Mamagee shouldnt be in any thing with you stick with Gabry
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by OAM4J: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Wow!

Battle of the bachelors. grin grin

*Mama-gee relaxes dfor this showdown*
grin

*Relaxing with Mama-gee to watch the showdown

Wondering. . . who is going to inform them that they are fighting over nothing

cos Mama gee is happily married to. . . with a lovely child called baby-gee, and she is expecting the 2nd child soonest*

Hmnnn. . . Mama-gee, I think it's time for you to go to bed, remember the doc says you need to have lots of rest
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:28am On Jun 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , i rest my case before my man run enter bottle -- grin grin . honestly speaking didn't know i can still find interesting and strange guy in our midst . can't even remember how this dragging of woman started with me . . . . at first , i told that guy was joking but knowing he's really serious to the bone .

Im still waiting for mama- gee to come and confirm to the house that , she's truly in relationship with mr . bruKuBern! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink .
[/size]
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by dayokanu(m): 3:19am On Jun 11, 2010
Oya mamagee confirm to ogaga
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by nellaluv(f): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2010
OAM4J: cos Mama gee is happily married to. . . with a lovely child called baby-gee,
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Gabry(f): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2010
Na waaa ooo  shocked
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Highflyer3(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2010
hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by OAM4J: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
nellaluv:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gabry:

Na waaa ooo  shocked
High_flyer:

hmmmmmm

Why all the show of surprises now? OK mama-gee is still single, let the chasing continue. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by xynerise: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
Peaceful section doesnt mean peaceful Nairalanders. grin
Well we are making the jokes section better section to visit. I love my people. Ben 10 and Dani(the dunce among us) well he is trying sha grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
[size=13pt]LOL she didn't even make a sign to proof she know you. . . . man , you're a bloody liar . grin grin cheesy wink[/size]

dayokanu:

Oya mamagee confirm to ogaga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otolo The Popular Yoruba Actor Is Dead? / Where Can I Get Unsweetened Plain Yoghurt To Buy In Lagos / Free Your Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.