Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (21913 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
tartar9:

You are a bloody fool!

Truth hurt right?
Barbarian beast.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by tartar9(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

Truth hurt right?
Barbarian beast.
Look who talks!

"Since herdsmen kill babies,let's kill babies also" undecided

No I'm the beast! I am the barbarian!

You and those amongst herdsmen who kill babies are no different.Your kind should be exterminated from this earth.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
tartar9:

Look who talks!

"Since herdsmen kill babies,let's kill babies also" undecided

No I'm the beast! I am the barbarian!

You and those amongst herdsmen who kill babies are no different.Your kind should be exterminated from this earth.

You are a crazy herdsman terrorist,you are here wailing because the victims this time are Fulanis.Show me a post of yours where you have condenmed Fulani carnage accross the nation.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by tartar9(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

You are a crazy herdsman terrorist,you are here wailing because the victims this time are Fulanis.Show me a post of yours where you have condenmed Fulani carnage accross the nation.
Kindly show me the posts on nairaland were herdsmen killings are being lauded like you guys gleefully do.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
tartar9:

Kindly show me the posts on nairaland were herdsmen killings are being lauded like you guys gleefully do.

You have failed a simple challenge to prove that you are not a terrorist or one of their sympathisers,you never show up when herdsmen terrorist pillage villages and kill everything breathing in it only to crawl to pretend as if you are even humane because a fulani is this time the victim.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by tartar9(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

[s]
You have failed a simple challenge to prove that you are not a terrorist or one of their sympathisers,you never show up when herdsmen terrorist pillage villages and kill everything breathing in it only to crawl to pretend as if you are even humane because a fulani is this time the victim.[/s]

You clearly have nothing reasonable to say.If I am a "terrorist" for not showing up..bla bla bla,then what should you be called.I guess you have seen me celebrating with my comments fulani herdsmen killings like you're doing.
My comment here was addressed to a supposed human trying to justify the act;it wasn't even a reply to the topic...that's why I showed up!-and I'd do the same if I saw a similar grotesque being post being sympathetic to herdsmen killings.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
tartar9:

You clearly have nothing reasonable to say.If I am a "terrorist" for not showing up..bla bla bla,then what should you be called.I guess you have seen me celebrating with my comments fulani herdsmen killings like you're doing.
My comment here was addressed to a supposed human trying to justify the act;it wasn't even a reply to the topic...that's why I showed up!-and I'd do the same if I saw a similar grotesque being post being sympathetic to herdsmen killings.

Boy leave matter,I am not in support of any kind of murder but I will always be on the side of justice for all.They have arrested the killers of the Fulani man which is good but in the case Fulani victims they never get justice.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Excuzeme:

I will expect that for anyone who can post on Social media, that person should also be smart enough to know that when you ACCUSE a whole nation of people (Bachama), you need to provide EVIDENCE to support your claim.

It is well established, with PROOF that you Fulanis are the terrorist Herdsmen killing the Bachamas and other people, right across the middle belt and even down Southern Nigeria.

We have heard your minister of Interior Dambazau, we have heard your IGP Idris 'transmission' the same story that unless the states who have passed the Anti-grazing bill rescind it, you will continue to kill them.

Dont try to pull wool over anybdy's eye here, unless you can show PROOF.
You are very right, they commit, same time play the victim.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Nobody should cheer this nonsense on can't you see a 3 yr old was killed my hate for this country grows day by day
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Ojiofor:

When Fulani terrorist themselves does not spare unborn babies?
Haven't you heard that when you fight an enemy don't become the enemy you fight we are like them if we cheer killing of poor children that don't know anything we should fight the terrorists not innocent people because this won't stop the terrorists from killing more people
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ausrichie:

Haven't you heard that when you fight an enemy don't become the enemy you fight we are like them if we cheer killing of poor children that don't know anything we should fight the terrorists not innocent people because this won't stop the terrorists from killing more people

God forbid that I support killing of an Innocent human being talkless of killing children.I just stated the obvious that Fulani terrorist kill babies.
Re: Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ojiofor:

God forbid that I support killing of an Innocent human being talkless of killing children.I just stated the obvious that Fulani terrorist kill babies.
Yah true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba / Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud / Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Recovered $153 Million, 80 Houses From Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.