Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos (37497 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by maestroferddi: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
The husband cannot even get a good tailor to perfectly slim fit the suit Kanu gave him...
Ogbenye onu ojoo...

See basket mouth.

Negativinus.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by ibez007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bleaching is a Career, Aswear grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by boluxta123(f): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=SleakBuzzPR post=68691351]The husband cannot even get a good tailor to perfectly slim fit the suit Kanu gave him.. grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by codedearner(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Contact me for your civil servant and bankers loan....very affordable interest rate. A trial will convince you. 08101163167 or 08099422948. GR-NET INVESTMENT and TRUST.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked
this one is a serious one

no fake pregnancy

she married before getting tummy swelled

Not that mumu linda, that run from one politician dick to yahoo boy sucking their money for her extravagant lifestyle, smh

I see you drank your hatorade today... cool wink
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by biggy26: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
The husband cannot even get a good tailor to perfectly slim fit the suit Kanu gave him...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....bet why?!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by dratine(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
shut up your mouth
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by YelloweWest: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

this one is a serious one

no fake pregnancy

she married before getting tummy swelled

Not that mumu linda, that run from one politician dick to yahoo boy sucking their money for her extravagant lifestyle, smh
Shut your stupìd mouth. Na ur mother teach her how to suck dìck
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
hmm I don't like men that wears suit.. on less he's going to work. the suit sef...
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
OboOlora:
See suit like dashiki. So Laura couldn’t rent a better suit for him
Onu ojoo ga egbu gi

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
I just wonder why Seun Osewa didn't marry this Linda Ikeji
you say?

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Bad belly, anyway, Amadioha right now

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by eyinjuege: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
See how correct looking he is without the dreads abi cornrows.
Thank goodness for the wife, time to get out of your brother's shadow

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Nwankwo is 6'05, Ogbonna is 5'08. It's safe to say none can wear the other's clothes.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin cheesy Winsh
franchasng:
lol and u are nobody's sister and nobody's cousin lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
See Ogbonna looking like my elder brother without his dreads. No wonder white women like black men with stylish hairstyles.
Nna his wife should take it easy with bleaching. Look at her knuckles in the first picture. She looks MILFish but her husband can keep her, bleaching is a turn off for me.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by egopersonified(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
I ate akara and pap this morning just in case anyone wants to know.

did you put milk and sugar in the pap
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by rentAcock(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
egopersonified:

did you put milk and sugar in the pap

You bet I did. I love my pap less viscous and smooth cool
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Laura Ikeji or Laura Nwanwko??
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by lereinter(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
from ogbonna's look I want to guess kanu's age
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by sisisioge: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Haba...the powder too much. Lovely family.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by newslifeop: 1:21am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by integritylady(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
franchasng:
lol and u are nobody's sister and nobody's cousin lipsrsealed grin
why can't you leave my comment and go on with your frustrated life...
Re: Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos by franchasng: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
integritylady:
why can't you leave my comment and go on with your frustrated life...
ewo, sweetheart e don reach that level, hashocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Dolce And Gabanna Fashion Show In Milan, Rocking Face Mask / Wizkid Has Breakfast With Rev. Jesse Jackson In Chicago / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor Is Payporte Fashion Ambassador, Poses With Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.