Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Prayers On Water. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Prayers On Water. (459 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Prayers On Water. by bummyla(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Must Change Hands. Water of Fire Service. Prayers On Water.

1. My Father, I thank You for creating water as part of Your mysterious creation. Thank You Lord, because water is a symbol of the Holy Spirit. Water washes, revives, satisfies, refreshes, maintains, purifies and it is growth-producing.
2. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I sanctify this water, in Jesus’ name.
3. O Lord, arise by Your resurrection power and breathe upon this body of water, in Jesus’ name.
4. Holy Ghost fire, overshadow this body of water and convert it to divine healing and creative water, in the name of Jesus.
5. Power of Jehovah, trouble this water and convert it to demon-crushing water, in Jesus’ name.
6. O Thou, who sweetened the water of Marah, convert this water to divine antibiotics and vitamins, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus, let every particle of this water carry unquenchable fire that will disgrace every plantation of darkness in my blood and the whole of my body, in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord Jesus, let this water challenge every hidden poison in my body and push it out by fire and by force, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the power of the living waters mix with it and let it renew my youth like the eagle’s, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the spirit of wisdom, rest upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the spirit of understanding, rest upon this my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the spirit of counsel and might, rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the spirit of knowledge, rest upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
14. Father Lord, as I drink this water, let the spirit of the fear of the Lord, rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, as I drink this water, let it wash away every plantation of darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. Father Lord, let this water of fire wipe away every sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. Father Lord, let this water of fire wipe away every bitter water troubling my life, in Jesus’ name.
18. You this water of fire, as you enter into my system, destroy every plantation of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any power, opposing the purpose of God for my life be shifted away by this water of fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every power opposing divine agenda for my life, power and fire of God inside this water, dismantle it, in the name of Jesus.
21. O God, arise and let this water scatter every horn of darkness planted against my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every altar mounted against my destiny in my environment, you this water of fire, burn it to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
23. O God, arise and use this water to purge sickness out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
24. O God, arise and use this water to purge infirmity out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. O God, arise and use this water to purge weakness out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every sickness unto death, be melted away by this water of fire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Any dead organ in my body, come alive when you make contact with this water of fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, let this water of fire dismantle stubborn wickedness and stubborn witchcraft in my environment, in the name of Jesus.

https://bummyla.com/2018/06/21/pmch-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-mfm-july-2018-power-must-change-hands-water-of-fire-service-prayers-on-water/
Re: PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Prayers On Water. by Masama: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol, you get time o, prayer don turn to incantation grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy / If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze / I Don't Believe In 25th Commonly Known As Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.