Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze (461 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Cool FM has this to say

"The Catholic church is still the largest church denomination in the world by number, If the catholic pope, based in Italy, a developed nation with only 1.1% of its population of 59 million living in poverty can fly commercial, only a certified dingbat, an inglorious fool or a moronic dingleberry can be dumb enough to believe that a GO of a pentecostal church in poverty riddled Nigeria, with 87 million people (More than Italy's entire population) living in extreme poverty, needs a private jet.

The witchcraft or Pentecostal sorcery some 9f these GOs did to put scales on the eyes of their Followers,is gradually beginning to wear off and the scales inevitably falling off. If the Pope doesn't need a private jet, neither does your GO!

2 Likes

Re: If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze by matrix199(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Only a very selfish and incompassionate G.O would put luxury and comfort over the plights of his members.

Private jets acquisition and maintenance cost a fortune, thus, those who make a lot of money from business, music, sport, entertainment, own them.

For men of God to own aircraft, even with their personal money, is an act of selfishness and incompassion. They basically disregard what the preach about selflessness and altruistism.

The tithe payers money they spend on comfort and luxury(private jet, fleet of cars) could go a long way in providing for members of the church who may find it difficult to provide foods and shelter for their families.

This is my stand on tithing.... "The only way to give to God(tithing) is to give to the needy. When they pray to God for provision, God wouldn't come down to provide for them, no! He would rather use you and me to provide for those in need. When we give to the needy directly(instead of exclusively giving our tithes to the church) we'll be used by God to answer their prayers, thus making them believe more in God.

I'll be the last man on earth to ever pay tithe to the church. Not in this world!

1 Like

Re: If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze by Maseke: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmmmm, it is well
Re: If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
how would these fraudsters in robe operate if they cant defraud gullible people and their hard earn money...?

(1) (Reply)

People Of God, Save My Soul / 2019: See What Pst Esther Martins Saiyou Said About The 2019 Elections / Kicking God Where It Hurts Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.