Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. (21291 Views)

Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON / Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by DateMynd44(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria will lose no need. The fashion parade chickens should come back home already

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Go Eagles! grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
I can see super eagles winning.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Salmoneus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Am I the only one who still believes in a Nigeria win? Like this post if you believe.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Donald3d(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chai
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by 2kris(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
For me let Mikel start from 4
Ndidi and etebo should start ahead of him

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
Tomorrow is my birthday and all I’m asking for is a win from the eagles hope it’s not too much
make i giv u birthday advice. Abeg find something distracting to do o. If u go watch dat match, u re on your own ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by anigold(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Why can't we EVER hire top class coaches like Carlos Quieroz, Oscar Tabarez and even Hector Cuper?

I watched the Iranians play against Spain yesterday and I was mightily impressed.
even if we hire pep or mourinho.. the players must believe in themselves..
I.wish them success as a Nigerian sha
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by nelronaldo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
They shouldn't land home early oo. They better land somewhere else and return after the final because we don't want to see them at home before the semifinal. We are not prepared for any early arrival.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by olametrix(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Whr are those guyz b4 d tournament started they always said nigeria till semi final,
Everywhr is quiet nw
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by itsandi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
We are winning this match and qualifying!
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
They ve come with their wahala again
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Spanner4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
They will soar
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Gggg102(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
Tomorrow is my birthday and all I’m asking for is a win from the eagles hope it’s not too much

16th was my birthday... don't hope too much.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by sexiestharam(f): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
You are asking for too much. Tomorrow is my birthday too but i know they would lose. After watching their last match, i knew there would be zero birthday gift from the wingless superless eagles for me.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by mandate12: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
The super eagles may draw Iceland but I'm certain they will beat Argentina.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by semyman: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
These guys are in Russia for showmanship parading names of retirees
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Ategberoson(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
so June celebrants plenty like that. I rep June 28

as for super eagles, I can't watch their match without having hollandia milk close to me, before person pikin go collapse because of high blood pressure
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Dotng: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Why can't we EVER hire top class coaches like Carlos Quieroz, Oscar Tabarez and even Hector Cuper?

I watched the Iranians play against Spain yesterday and I was mightily impressed. They were so organized without the ball and lightning on the counter.

I was paying a keen attention to their defensive block. They defended in two organized, flexible blocks of 4 with 2 pressing the ball. Once Spain moved their shape, one of the pressers drops back and allow someone else to step up. It was so frustrating for Spain.

The thing is Nigeria even has more recognized players than this Iran. We mainly lack a coach with the tactical nous to make our boys function as a well-oiled unit.

Do you know how long the Iranian coach has been with them? He qualified them for 2014 World Cup and also this 2018 world cup. With our mentality we may decide to sack Rhor for any cause after this world cup.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by holuphisayor(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Arsenalholic:

I watched the Iranians play against Spain yesterday and I was mightily impressed. They were so organized without the ball and lightning on the counter.

I was paying a keen attention to their defensive block. They defended in two organized, flexible blocks of 4 with 2 pressing the ball. Once Spain moved their shape, one of the pressers drops back and allow someone else to step up. It was so frustrating for Spain.

The thing is Nigeria even has more recognized players than this Iran. We mainly lack a coach with the tactical nous to make our boys function as a well-oiled unit.

because NFF is too corrupt and top class coach won't give or take bribes.

top coaches won't take bribe from players just to have their names on list.

NFF would rather go for coaches they can control. That's it.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
LANDED TO BE DISGRACED
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Rossikki: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dotng:

Do you know how long the Iranian coach has been with them? He qualified them for 2014 World Cup and also this 2018 world cup. With our mentality we may decide to sack Rhor for any cause after this world cup.
Fuc.k that shiit. Rohr has been useless so far. Playing Ighalo upfront alone is either just plain dumb and stupid, or an act of sabotage. Take your pick.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Maket: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
In our last game we played players called
MagIC,
LorIC,
MadIC..... And they made that day tragIC for us.

Comes tomorrow we are playing the likes of
MagSON,
LorSON,
madSON......MY PARROT, SAYS THEY WILL BE OUR SONS BY THE END OF 90 MINUTES.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Leke001: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
These ones just go Russia for fashion parade ni
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
So much hope on this thread... sorry it will be wasted tongue
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Catalyst4real: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
devigblegble:
If they can lose on Ighalo's birthday, who are you?

Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Endtimesmith(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Unpatriotic citizens of a failed nation.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by dtruthful: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
by the grace of God we will win
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by phase1: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rohr listen to me and listen carefully. If you play Mikel obi in the offensive No 10 position you'll lose and be disgrace. Mikel is not an offensive player and it's been ages since he gave his last offensive pass in his dwindling carreer. Mikel can be benched, he is not dispensible.

And if you made a blood oath that mikel must play, he MUST be made to play the DM position provided Etebo and Ndidi are around him to clear his mess. That means 3 DMs and I think that's crazy.

Iwobi is the only guy wired to play 10 position (if you hadn't dropped Kelechi Nwakaili you would have had more offensive options). Ighalo is too fat and not hungry enough, Simy Nwankwo is hungrier and can be a good joker pairing Iheanacho upront. Musa and moses takes the 2 flanks. Offensive and pacy Tyrone must then bench Shehu to give the wings more life.

We know some if these players more than you do. We've watched some of them since they were in Under 17s and U-20s, so don't think our opinions don't matter. For Godsake do the right thing, even if we lose then, we can hold our heads high.
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by DavSagacity(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
profnigga:
THERE JST LANDING UPANDAN... NO BE LANDING WE NEED OOO.. IMAGIN 29TH WORST TEAM SO FAR IN DIS TOURNAMENT OUT OF 32. YEYE RECORD.
Argentina just broke our record today as the 3rd worst team in Russia. They are a disgrace to the South American teams .
Re: 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. by Ken4Christ: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Our Couch should not spoil our game again. I don't trust these white men. Our investment in foreign couch is a waste. This team is not playing better than the team late Keshi handled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Ranked 5th Best Coach In Africa, 27th In The World / Arsenal Signs Goalkeeper Ramsdale And Odegaard Permanently / Nwankwo Kanu Defrauded Of N1.4 Billion By His Hotel Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.