Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer (5457 Views)

9-year-old Boy Is An Accomplished Hacker And CEO Of A Company / Why Are Apple Systems So Expensive? / Is It Possible To Install Two Operating Systems On A Single Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by mukina2: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2010
Someone should please help us and take DC to Yaba Left grin grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by surugede(m): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2010
marco vs dodo mayana ( apologies to peter rufai)

2 from different worlds

Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2010
LoLzz
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by sonerkind(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2010
Please Move this to the jokes sections,courtesy DC.you be bonafide kolo, Couldn't stop laffing, That picture really made me cry with laughter.
But he actually made a  lot of sense oo.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by chelseabmw(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2010
sad
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Djcn: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2010
Two different professionals, they complement each other.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2010
No matter how hard I try, I still havnt been able to isolate you for a one on one to tell you my mind   
Boys just dey block my road.
u're are not serious, but come to think of it, u guys will be perfect if you give your selves the chance to run things. smiley

Collins that's some nice stuff you're dreaming of and I would like to see you realise it.
thanks, i will do my very best to be determined, focused and self disciplined to see my self achieve this dream.

Lol! Yu naw-t!
DC just keep pressing the button, you'll soon have access to her database. smiley

I take god name beg una make una no carry this pic commot nl.
you're very funny.
Currently looking for a  babe to impregnate, so as to start training the outcome as a Programmer!
that is going to ruin him Big time.    women lipsrsealed
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2010
There is nothing special about that boy.
As a matter of fact, I started hacking at the age of 4. At age 5, I developed a software that blocked the server of a famous cybercafe for 3 months.

*don't abuse/curse me, coz I might denial you access to nairaland*
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
As a matter of fact, I started hacking at the age of 4. At age 5, I developed a software that blocked the server of a famous cybercafe for 3 months.

real hackers dont make noise in public.

I started hacking at the age of 4. At age 5, I developed a software that blocked the serve
probably that cafe dont have active administrator, anyways it depends on the server they were using then.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by sulad82i(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
how old is (s)he again? ? ? ?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Djcn: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
Acidosis:

For what reason should someone abuse/curse u? Except u telling lies?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by engrhamid(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
sulad82i:

how old is (s)he again? ? ? ?
dont tell me u v subject blindness
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by scoro99(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
what? shocked, i thought KYLE XY was just a movie! lipsrsealed
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by princejr(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2010
DC,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Men I don laugh die, ppl just dey look me like mad man,
U guys go kill person with jokes on this thread,

DC U  lipsrsealed Rock Men,
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by murabs(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2010
@Dual Core. You are wonderful, go on and say your mind because you saying the minds of nija kids
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DoubleN(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2010
Una no go kill person for this thread. LWKMD!!!. DC you too funny 'How does dy/dx put food on the table.' lol
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by macnuel: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
Dual Core:

tried to tap internet from stray nitel lines and got electrocuted when I used my teeth to terminate one end of the wire. I fixed the doors for the TV, yea you know those big TVs with doors like a wardrobe (ask daddy, you were not born then)

lol. DC? Men! I recommend make dem ban you from NL. You don kill me with laughter.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
Was just talking my mind sha. LoL, I had fun also and laughed a good deal, especially at that "dobo mayana" kid's pic.

As for my serious opinion on this marko. I dunno jor, make the guy/boy/girl carry go.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by clomn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
Good for the country.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2010
As for my serious opinion on this marko. I dunno jor, make the guy/boy/girl carry go.
yah, i wish him all the best. dont have any reason to envy him, different environment, country,economy, government, parents, mindset, electricity, internet, etc.
let him carry go .
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by tytylayor: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2010
i love dis thread grin grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by favouredjb(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
DC i love ur style,av bin lol since grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by favouredjb(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
i dont like children bin deprived of their childhood sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E5440, Corei5, 8gram, 500G Hdd, Backlit Keyboard...80k / HP Probook 6555b 15.6" Laptop 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd, Bluetooth / How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.