Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer (5519 Views)

9-year-old Boy Is An Accomplished Hacker And CEO Of A Company / Why Are Apple Systems So Expensive? / Is It Possible To Install Two Operating Systems On A Single Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by damilola15: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

At 9 I did better. It just wasn't documented and Aso rock didnt grant me no school leaves. Nitel didn't gimme no broadband, they had none in the first place. tongue

That thing's a female robot, dammit! Fook you Microsoft angry grin

Now I cant work anymore. I'm trynna finish this web app and I'm seeing my 9-year old me, showing me tongue tongue
Dual Core:

But nothing special about this dude. He's just in the right place at the right era. I am very confident I did relatively better at age 9. I tried to tap internet from stray nitel lines and got electrocuted when I used my teeth to terminate one end of the wire. I fixed the doors for the TV, yea you know those big TVs with doors like a wardrobe (ask daddy, you were not born then) tongue. And the big one, I had babes at age 9. I even started doing things on the chests of ladies who carry me, at an earlier age that is. grin
That's all I can remember, my 9-year old me will pawn this 9-year old guy/chic/robot anytime!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by albert24: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
for his age he tried cause u can't see any kpako or butty in nigeria doin that.cudos to u marko!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by eros(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
Nice one son keep doing what you are doing.

@ Dualcore, you rock. I love your sense of humor. wink wink wink wink
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by johndavid1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
eros:

Nice one son keep doing what you are doing.

@ Dualcore, you rock. I love your sense of humor. wink wink wink wink

is she a boy? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by hackney(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
Bi-gender genius.
next bus stop : slilcon valley (geek central)

Its interesting to see a kid pick up networking concepts like he has probably done.
I guess he sees it all as a game and therefore interesting which is the key to I.T proficiency.

Goodluck to the guy\girl\person.
He will be consulting on entire global networks by 15.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Djcn: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2010
The guy is trying but still has a lot to learn, so he shd just keep up the pace.

v3:

Make dem give us that boy/girl/robot for one week. . .Wahali d guy go confess.
Someone takes a picture of him config'n a Wireless Router? Let him go sit for d 640-802 test na. *long hiss*

What's in a 640-802 that many school leavers have these days? Worst still 50% of them simply can't network two systems together.

@DC, it's true you really tried, but just forget about ur past and talk about the present, just u'll be making the headlines soon after years of research.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by yme1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
wowwwwwwwww that's nice
hope the little boy's child hood isn't sliping by him undecided
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by IbrahimB: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

If this guy created some programming language or machine language I for cut cap for am. Who cant write MCSE ehn? abi u think sey na only 9ja wey MCSE dumps dey? Microsoft may just be staging this boy/robot/babe for Bill knows what.

DC, I'm really amazed at you! He's just a little *KID* can't you give him at LEAST some credit? How many kids his age can do the same? Irrespective, of the conducive environment the boy is in, it doesn't detract anything from his achievement.

If he was your kid, you'd be a proud father, wouldn't you?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
DC, DC, how many times i call u? ur still suffering from these delusions? did u forget your meds again?

na now every body go dey form guru at 30, how many of una sabi open passworded win95 to start prince of persia vis dos and play and save the damn game for the next time you manage to jimmy the padlock into the computer lab during school hours? that was 95/96 in FGCI.

DC. take your meds abeg ehn, better for all if you do. grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by netotse(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
why una dey make noise about this guy/gal sef? make im come naija jo. . .im mates don marry, dey born pikin, im still dey dere grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by osifred(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
collins465:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10435937-56.html

If he continues like this, what will he be in years to come?

i envy dis LAD, if i was in a similar environment like him i did be a guru in my own field. i have alway dreamt of being internatonally acclaim at a tender age but til now am stil not a big shot in africa talk more of d world. i wil get dere somebody

anyway,another thing dat impress be abt dis child is his beauty and confidence
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2010
IbrahimB:

He's just a little *KID* can't you give him at LEAST some credit?
And I am to know what GSM network he is using?  angry  tongue

IbrahimB:

DC, How many kids his age can do the same?

Plenty are doing better, cameras havnt caught them cuz theu havnt managed to be in the right place at the right time.  tongue

IbrahimB:

If he was your kid, you'd be a proud father, wouldn't you?
gawd forbid, my son with ear ring? Him dey mad?

4llerbuntu:

how many of una sabi open passworded win95 to start prince of persia vis dos and play and save the damn game for the next time you manage to jimmy the padlock into the computer lab during school hours? that was 95/96 in FGCI.
Ok, we are from the same computing era. I think i finished prince of persia. Mehn check out that sword to sword with skeleton. My move then was up+up+up+shift. Why didnt these kids come up in that era and make noise. It is now when everythign has been put on the table dem come dey do james bond.  angry tongue

4llerbuntu:

DC, DC, how many times i call u? your still suffering from these delusions? did u forget your meds again?
My mad dog took my meds and has been acting decent and cool all day while i'm having to deal with migraines.  undecided

I still believe this prototype is "planted evidence" by Microsoft for some conspiracy they are cooking up. Which kind thing be this?  angry
It isnt a she or a he or a it. We just dunno what to call her.
Even the name Marko is just robottish.

Windows, Micro, Macro, Marko, Mac,
Abeg!!!

P.S: Serious people please ignore me. I'm facing some very serious real life situations as a programmer, you cant expect me to still be serious here.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by mukina2: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
DC you nor well grin grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mukina my love, the object of my cyber fantasies! When I think of you I see intimacies.
Take me outta these delusions into the illusions of your body, please.
Dont reply please, we go derail the thread and you go ban me.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by dipo2much(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
the boy papa wan make yankees grant him pikin visa. wetin dey for certifications? make him go sch with him peer and there hin go know if in spectacular
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by kushe: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2010
this BOY is 9,only 9 and its too late to wish him silicon valley dreams cos he has silicon valley dying for him to celebrate just a few more birthdays before he is whisked away.a few people that want him include oracle , google ,HP r&d, cisco and prolly the CIA and NASA.

the thing though is that the boy is polish[i.e is a citizen of poland] and has a single mother mum who already is being warned that sooner than she expects she would be losing her son to the west.

he looks like a girl but sounds very much like a boy.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mukina got her first kiss at 9
maybe you were the one that kissed kiss her for the first time.

Mukina got her first kiss at 9
smiley
@DualCore

stop hating.
hes just saying some facts, he dont hate the little boy.
Anyhow sha, government should just scrap basic education and let kids do what they want.
our parents hardly allow us to do what we want but at the other hand some kids dont know what they want (to do) and needs to be directed properly but is a pity that some parents dont fufill their responsibilities. as for government angry cry

Its interesting to see a kid pick up networking concepts like he has probably done.
I guess he sees it all as a game and therefore interesting which is the key to I.T proficiency
he's determined and focused.

im mates don marry, dey born pikin, im still dey dere
thats the kind of mentality we have that keeps pushing us backwards and making our brain lazy.

P.S: Serious people please ignore me. I'm facing some very serious real life situations as a programmer, you cant expect me to still be serious here.
now you are saying the truth.lol take it easy ooh.

Dont reply please, we go derail the thread and you go ban me.
after you have already poured fuel inside fire.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Eking: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
nuffin special bout this guy abeg.@ 9yrs i was doin badder stuffs based on the tech back then.I configure those routers everyday.Even my junior bro knows alot bout software nd he's 10.dem just dey overhype this boy abeg.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
Eking:

nuffin special bout this guy abeg.@ 9yrs i was doin badder stuffs based on the tech back then.I configure those routers everyday.Even my junior bro knows alot bout software nd he's 10.dem just dey overhype this boy abeg.

Honda End of Discussion, Honda Discussion Continues, Honda There Was no Discussion, Honda This Discussion Doesnt Have Head.

Brotha you have bought all those cars.

School good o, all the crap i don write since morning, this is just what i had in mind and he did it in about 3 sentences. Sorry for all the stress readers, this is actually what i've been trying to say.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2010
Djcn:

@DC, it's true you really tried, but just forget about your past and talk about the present, just u'll be making the headlines soon after years of research.
This is what my present looks like. Don't worry, my laptop is on that same table and its in one piece as of this moment.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
This is what my present looks like. Don't worry, my laptop is on that same table and its in one piece as of this momen
what will i call this. Lab?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
My dream life and career

Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Moyola(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
@ Topiic
cool cool

@ DualC
Arrhh! yu tried! cheesy tongue
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
Moyola:

@ DualC
Arrhh! yu tried! cheesy tongue
No matter how hard I try, I still havnt been able to isolate you for a one on one to tell you my mind grin kiss
Boys just dey block my road.

Collins that's some nice stuff you're dreaming of and I would like to see you realise it.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
see all of una agbaya's, dey follow beef the small she/him.

well for all u hoping, just be DHEETAHMEENED, and focused a la papilo and peak milk
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by wazobiang: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
yeah and dem gonna gi him da problem o' d world to solve. good riddance to you young boy. when u ask ' have u seem my childhood' like MJ make you ask d people wey admire your gift. dem gon' suck your childhood dry pretending dey're amazed.

poor child. whats he gonna be doing when his mates discover the hairy part of life? people never seem to amaze me. albert einstein was a genius. he had a life. a nobody @ age nine. whats the wonder about this gift. poor kid. now they're gonna call him a 'special' child and suck life out of him. time once gone is lost.

may your childhood, youthfulness stick with you stubornly as they try to 'harness' whatever from you.

i'm sorry if you don't like what i am saying, reader, but i believe they should let him be. he's never going to be any less smart if left alone. they should not feed him junk as intelligence and put him in any special project. i don read alot from childhood and i was lucky to finally read myself out of people's praises and wonder so i can become a certified idiot. i think i like some little bit of idiot in my life.

woohoo!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Moyola(f): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

No matter how hard I try, I still havnt been able to isolate you for a one on one to tell you my mind grin kiss
Boys just dey block my road.

Lol! Yu naw-t! cheesy
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
wazobia-ng:

yeah and dem gonna gi him da problem o' d world to solve. good riddance to you young boy. when u ask ' have u seem my childhood' like MJ make you ask d people wey admire your gift. dem gon' suck your childhood dry pretending dey're amazed.

poor child. whats he gonna be doing when his mates discover the hairy part of life? people never seem to amaze me. albert einstein was a genius. he had a life. a nobody @ age nine. whats the wonder about this gift. poor kid. now they're gonna call him a 'special' child and suck life out of him. time once gone is lost.

may your childhood, youthfulness stick with you stubornly as they try to 'harness' whatever from you.

i'm sorry if you don't like what i am saying, reader, but i believe they should let him be. he's never going to be any less smart if left alone. they should not feed him junk as intelligence and put him in any special project. i don read alot from childhood and i was lucky to finally read myself out of people's praises and wonder so i can become a certified idiot. i think i like some little bit of idiot in my life.

woohoo!
Ok. I read this post and had to put it in graphic terms.

I take god name beg una make una no carry this pic commot nl.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
Although DC is saying things jokingly, but there are some useful facts to gain from his humorous words.

Nigerian Government have not placed the right things in place to enable even old men like me achieve our dreams.

In most countries, they are exposed to the internet free of charge, while i had to be big enough to pay my connection fee to Zoom Mobile, to enable me obtain knowledge of common Hypertext Markup Language.

I remember when i blew up the first tokunbo system my dad bought from Computer Village, the man almost murdered me,

But the young guy deserve applause and i hope he goes far. Currently looking for a babe to impregnate, so as to start training the outcome as a Programmer!

grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by netotse(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
Donpuzo:

Although DC is saying things jokingly, but there are some useful facts to gain from his humorous words.

Nigerian Government have not placed the right things in place to enable even old men like me achieve our dreams.

In most countries, they are exposed to the internet free of charge, while i had to be big enough to pay my connection fee to Zoom Mobile, to enable me obtain knowledge of common Hypertext Markup Language.

I remember when i blew up the first tokunbo system my dad bought from Computer Village, the man almost murdered me,

But the young guy deserve applause and i hope he goes far. Currently looking for a babe to impregnate, so as to start training the outcome as a Programmer!

grin

we dash you mamagee. . .
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
No! Mamagee's outcome will just be another Young Genious at M.A.S.T.U.B.A.T.I.O.N, tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by engrhamid(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2010
Dual Core:

Ok. I read this post and had to put it in graphic terms.

I take god name beg una make una no carry this pic commot nl.
its already on facebook lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Prevent Motherboard Failure / Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista / List Of Usefull Pc Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.