Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (394 Views)

Akeredolu: I Have Lost My Friend And Brother – Fayemi / Governor Okowa Praises His Wife On Their 35th Wedding Anniversary / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (2) (3) (4)

Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Ayazor54: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode remembers and praises his "friend and brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"

Former aviation minister Femi Fani Kayode is remembering the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, whose whereabouts no one is aware of ever since his home was invaded by the Nigerian Army in September.

In a lengthy tribute posted to Instagram, FFK showered Nnamdi Kanu with praise and said the bond of friendship they formed while in Kuje prison shall never be broken.

The father-of-eight wrote:

"To my friend and brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Lion of the East: wherever you are I want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with and for you and yours.
Your support base remains intact and are yearning for your triumphant return. Whatever happens you have made your mark and you will live forever in the hearts and minds of all true progressives and lovers of freedom.
The deep understanding and bond of friendship and trust that we formed whilst together at Kuje prison shall never be broken.
I am as proud of you today as I was then. Your strength and resolve was courageous and your inspiring words, "unto death we shall stand and face it like men", resonate in my body, spirit and soul till today.
Be strong brother and always remember this: whatever the future holds you have made your mark and you have been vindicated by recent events. History and posterity shall be kind to you.

How I wish we had more great warrriors and men of courage like you. Your dream shall never die. Like Achilles, Hector, Joshua, David, Jehu, Gideon and brave Horatio of the gate, you faced down giants and challenged the powers that be.
A truly strong and valient man: you are the first amongst equals."

http://www.vondanews.com/femi-fani-kayode-remembers-and-praises-his-friend-and-brother-mazi-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Watch out for them NCAN. They will be doing E-fight here while Davido is dating Chioma, FFK is Praising Nnamdi but the commoners are here killing themselves. W/E are together as one. I care not about your region.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mteeeewwwww FFK is a looter of public funds , while his so called friend NNAMDI mumu mazi KANU is a terrorist and a professional dubious man undecided
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
PurplePatch:
Watch out for them NCAN. They will be doing E-fight here while Davido is dating Chioma, FFK is Praising Nnamdi but the commoners are here killing themselves. W/E are together as one. I care not about your region.

The commenter below you, does he/she not fit into your description?

His own case of zombiesm is beyond redemption, I guarantee you.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His “friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2018

Buhari’s Aide Blames Insecurity, Killings On Politicians / Yoruba Moslems Have Started Again / PDP Rejects Dino Melaye