Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (22856 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Voy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dear Femi Fani-Kayode

6 months ago, you called Sunday Adeyemo, AKA Igboho “my brother”. You also called his cause just, and said he is the type of leader the Yoruba need. Sunday Adeyemo responded by saying that he trusted you and had given you the right hand of fellowship.

Sadly, it seems you have forgotten your brother so soon. Today is his birthday. No word from you. Nothing. Just silence. Imagine how your ‘brother’ will feel in that cold Cell your new friend, Buhari, has made the government of Benin Republic put him.

I also recall that your other friend and brother, Nnamdi Kanu, marked his birthday two weeks ago, on September 25, 2021. And the same thing happened. A very loud silence.

I will very much hate to be your “friend and brother”!

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10225721924092153/?d=n

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
deep

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by BlowYourMind: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
kind of

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Buckeyemedia1: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Voy:
Dear Femi Fani-Kayode,

6 months ago, you called Sunday Adeyemo, AKA Igboho “my brother”. You also called his cause just, and said he is the type of leader the Yoruba need. Sunday Adeyemo responded by saying that he trusted you and had given you the right hand of fellowship.

Sadly, it seems you have forgotten your brother so soon. Today is his birthday. No word from you. Nothing. Just silence. Imagine how your ‘brother’ will feel in that cold Cell your new friend, Buhari, has made the government of Benin Republic put him.

I also recall that your other friend and brother, Nnamdi Kanu, marked his birthday two weeks ago, on September 25, 2021. And the same thing happened. A very loud silence.

I will very much hate to be your “friend and brother”!

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Igboho big Mumu.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Buckeyemedia1: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bodmum:
deep
Reno must be deceiving himself thinking FFK gives a damn about a self imposed fugitive on the run, 6 years counting he has fled from Nigeria, of what Use is Reno to pdp?

37 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Yellowtree: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
People understand phases differently. You won't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see RENO and good luck in APC...

ONLY people who don't know Reno takes him seriously

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Traitors are in all regions and tribes....but the problem with we Yoruba's is our inability to punish and ostracize them and make an example of them, FFK's father wasn't punished for his treachery but instead was profitable in it, thus FFK continues in the family business.....it doesn't have to be violent or involve bloodshed. My father once said that you can kill a man without taking his life.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by helinues: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Internet wash.

Double mouth Reno

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Maxymilliano(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
FFK has always been a chameleon, trust him at your own risk

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by idealogical: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reno+ipob+FFK = public nuisance and menace to society.

Enjoy una friendship

grin grin grin..

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rhino Omocry should leave Yoruba alone, its only a fool that will not see the clear picture. None of them love Yoruba, they love their party, APC and PDP

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by DMerciful(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
FFK is a scam!

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Charmingrascal(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
I guess his immediate family members are not even proud of him, reason why we rarely see them associating with him publicly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by itsme01: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jealousy may kill Reno Omokirikiri

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Voy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
itsme01:
Jealousy may kill Reno Omokirikiri
jealous abt Wht exactly ?

38 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by idealogical: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
One thing Reno and FFK get in common is fornication, dishonesty, adultery, marital cheating and deception, corning and lying to multiple women and multiple bay mamas.

Even as a fake twitter pastor, reno own is even worse.

Both are scums..

grin grin

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Just imagine all these clusters of kettles and pots calling each other black.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Tale of two Fools, fraudsters and corrupt entities

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by adesegun121(m): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno always vomiting trash regularly

It’s called politics and democracy

Don’t blame the players, blame the game

Democracy you fought for, and here is it

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Aufbauh(m): 5:30am On Oct 11, 2021
See what idleness have reduced Reno to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Voy:

grin a bitter pill to chew from the relationship of Fani Kayode and the leaders of separatist groups!

Fani Kayode, the double agent! grin

Don't ever fully rely on anyone to the extent that you will divulge your inner secrets to them!

It's easier to harm you through someone very close to you!

Buhari needed someone who knows about their secrets, he (Buhari) deliberately created problems for Fani Kayode (a bait), made him an offer!

Fani Kayode being the type that is not disciplined or should I say loyal, fell for it and even gave Buhari extra as fisi

Fani Kayode has shown that you should trust no one except God!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Authoreety: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Hot bot
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by computer0810(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
U ppl should leave FFK alone nah.....we told u ppl but u chose to make d weakest politician ur lord in d east

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by bancoleh: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
This one weak me ooooo......Reno omokri
Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjoqfMiiCFA
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by freshalien: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
FFK the Judas of our time.

But he is ready to be anywhere lunch is served cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by ezenna191(m): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2021
I love Reno, but this write up makes no sense.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.