Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' (38289 Views)

UK Deputy High Commissioner Lays Wreath At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes / Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by NWAFORH1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
CCT is watching!
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by abbeyty(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
while some of the Nigerian retired soldiers are dying of hunger cuz government is owing them months pension
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by Stallion93(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are the stupid one here!
Shattap!! Stupid black Mofo, How long shalt thou dwell in deceit and mediocrity?!
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by Maroghene(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Heemcelph:
Akuya! Does he even know where any military cemetery is located in his home country. Black men be fooling themselves abroad. Back then they enslaved us with free chains but now we're buying our own chains to enslave ourselves.

Have come to understand that Nairalanders most times types without thinking.
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by Aboguede(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria is joining thr world in acknowledging the emerging presence of the new world POWER "Russia"

May I live to see 30100. Amen
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by Heemcelph: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Maroghene:

Have come to understand that Nairalanders most times types without thinking.
I concur. If you had thought well, you would have written "I've" instead of "Have" and again you would have coordinated your English properly. Once again, I concur.
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by bobaydavid(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
What a Shame. So there wasn't really anything Serious the Leadership of the Senate went to Russia to do. It was just in a bid to escape and dodge the Signing of the Appropriation Budget. Knowing fully well that PMB will take it on them as he did. A lot of our Soliders die everyday here, yet no single Sympathy nor Respect. It is so Unfortunate.
Re: Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
11doubledee:
Look at this goat, also known as saraki.
Abeg how many of our soldiers wey sacrifice their lives of our security you honour like this.
Also how many families wey your 'good boys of kwara' kill you show this kind respect.
You think say Russia send you, if you like launder our money go there to avoid detection.
Dem no send you o,hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.