Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (24375 Views)

Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices / WhatsApp Will End Support After Dec 31 2019, Is Yours Still Working?? / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by owomida1: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
ritababe:
Google WhatsApp and read all through

At no point in my life did I ever make such payment and I have used whatsapp since 2011 on Nokia E65 till now. I won't google anything, u can tell me your experience.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ElsonMorali: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
True.

Yes... I do like this aspect on IMO too, especially because you can get a snippet of someone's thought process because you see what they're writing as they write it. cheesy

Yeah, exactly. smiley
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mike4S:
I'm enjoying it.
Keep enjoying ooo cheesy
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
EagleScribes:

How did you do it. Stopper working on mine since last year

Please help a brother
Give it to a fone tech to help u install d android version bt d disadvantage is u won't be able to share files sha ooo
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by supereagle(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

It's cooler than WhatsApp as you'll see the other person typing in real time.

I refused to update my WhatsApp when I realized I would need to uninstall some apps to make space. Since then I've been using IMO and Telegram. No shaking.

Thanks for the information. I will give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ElsonMorali: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
supereagle:

Thanks for the information. I will give it a trial.

Sure.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by EagleScribes: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
BumbleBee2ice:

Give it to a fone tech to help u install d android version bt d disadvantage is u won't be able to share files sha ooo

Alright sis. Thanks a million
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by austinofex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have london used iPhone 6s+ for sale, no/WhatsApp 08139169696.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
EagleScribes:

Alright sis. Thanks a million
Anytime bro
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by goshen26: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Who tell you say 2go no dey? 2go still dey oooo, infact the latest version now is Version 7.0

Just answer me...how often do u use 2go compare to WhatsApp? Did I tell u that I don't know that 2go exist? Even BBM is still alive but....its better they are dead bro
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by mutvy: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Switching to TELEGRAM.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by lakefist(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nedfed:

Abeg try ask google
Ode

Kid, say that to your parents at home. Omo ti o l'eko!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.