Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) (956 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018

A new mother is claiming Dangote’s new son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar is the father of her 7-week-old son but claims he’s trying to silence her because he wants nothing to do with her or the baby.

22-year-old Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu said Jamil never mentioned to her that he was involved with someone else when they got intimate. She said she only found out he was getting married to Dangote’s daughter after she was already pregnant with his baby. She was 8 months pregnant when the society wedding of Jamil Abubakar and Fatima Dangote held.

Now, she’s claiming that Jamil wants to keep her quiet after the baby was born and came out looking like him. She says he wants nothing to do with her and the baby and wants to pay her off so she can leave the country with the baby and never contact him again.

But their lawyers have not been able to come to an agreement and she’s scared she and her baby might be in danger.

“I fear for my safety and that of my baby because this whole situation is becoming too messy and overwhelming,” she wrote.She added: “Let it be known to the general public that should anything bad happen to I or the baby, this man is responsible!!!”.Read the rest of her claims below.

The post Dangote’s new son-in-law Jamil

See More Photos Below....
Source:http://www.nigeriapen.com/dangotes-new-son-in-law-jamil-abubakar-allegedly-impregnates-side-chic-she-raises-alarm-says-if-anything-happens-to-me-or-the-baby-hes-responsible-2-html

Lalasticlala
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
angry
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is a taboo for an Igbo girl to have intercourse with a Hausa boy and bear him a child after what these people have done to us down the years. She is nothing but a disgrace.
However,
She she should take legal actions against Jamil. When she gets justice she should count herself a lucky girl coz she's made for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by Gloriousgud: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
I know that this guy is some thing else, after he was done with Juliet Ibrahim, this one above he then found billionaire daughter Dangote . what a mess!!! Jamil
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmm. It's not everyone you expose o. You may just have exposed the baby and yourself to unprecedented danger by this act.
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by jumobi1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
blessedvisky:
Hmm. It's not everyone you expose o. You may just have exposed the baby and yourself to unprecedented danger by this act.

If it truly exposes the baby then what does that say about the bro?
Two sides to a story sha.
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by Pavore9: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
They should settle amicably for the sake of their child.
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
jumobi1:

That's what I'm saying na. If this story is true, then the guy probably would have been desperate not to let this come into the open. Now that the girl has exposed him, she should be ready for whatever the Jamil guy throws at her. I hope nothing evil happens sha because you can't always predict another person's reaction, no matter how much you know about them
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pavore9:
They should settle amicably for the sake of their child.
I pray
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
blessedvisky:

That's what I'm saying na. If this story is true, then the guy probably would have been desperate not to let this come into the open. Now that the girl has exposed him, she should be ready for whatever the Jamil guy throws at her. I hope nothing evil happens sha because you can't always predict another person's reaction, no matter how much you know about them
Believe me they will settle cry
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
jumobi1:

What?? grin
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Believe me they will settle cry
I hope so o, for her own sake
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
blessedvisky:
No It has Not come to that Na grin
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gloriousgud:
I know that this guy is some thing else, after he was done with Juliet Ibrahim, this one above he then found billionaire daughter Dangote . what a mess!!! Jamil

Him no try at all shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
It is a taboo for an Igbo girl to have intercourse with a Hausa boy and bear him a child after what these people have done to us down the years. She is nothing but a disgrace.
However,
She she should take legal actions against Jamil. When she gets justice she should count herself a lucky girl coz she's made for life.
Yes She must do it tongue
But the guy no try he deserved to be discipline

1 Share

Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is a heavy skeleton o but not strange to men like him....

They always show themselves after a while. The guy is not a smart dude as this can go away in peace - GIVE HER THE MONEY SHE WANTS!

This dude must be a gold digger men
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thought he has license to take up to four? oga don't be stingy na, share grin
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luizkid:
Thought he has license to take up to four? oga don't be stingy na, share grin
Lolz grin
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is a heavy skeleton o but not strange to men like him....

They always show themselves after a while. The guy is not a smart dude as this can go away in peace - GIVE HER THE MONEY SHE WANTS!

This dude must be a gold digger men
Can u just imagine that... angry
Re: Dangote’s New Son-in-law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
blessedvisky:

I hope so o, for her own sake
Whats ur own oppinion

(1) (Reply)

Check Here: For Your Desired Viable/profitable Investment Blueprints / CBN To Fine Banks ₦10,000 If They To Fail Reverse E-transactions Within 24 Hours / Faka Bus For Hire Within Lagos Metropolis For Cargo And Luggages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.