Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (84831 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by RonJeremy: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Messi the most overrated player of all time.....he can’t even lace Ronaldo’s boots.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by sprints1: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
wolexy14:
I just hope they sack that coach tomorrow .he put all the boys that can actually create oppurtunities on the bench and feeded idiots .......sack sampailo tomorrow
sampaoli is like his father Marcelo bielsa they tend to use tactics that will not favour because of pride....the same happened to bielsa too using their nonsense 3-4-3 that will not work without feeding any creative players...imagine bench dybala di maria banega icardi at home because of pride...come dey field meza tagliafico pavon

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Vikky014(f): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
macuwon:
And the fairytale begins again for our super slay queens, Our calculators are out, permutations and combination has started. We are all ready to take advantage. Even Argentina would be praying for us to get a good result against Iceland so they can trash us and qualify. But we will dissapoint them at last.

We would lose to iceland grin
Lmao. funny but true
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
E pain am
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Greatzeus(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Argentina needs a new coach, new
defenders, new goalkeeper and
Cristiano Ronaldo 😂 #WorldCup
#ARGCRO
Imagine the gangster coach with tattoos all over his body like he is trying to break someone out of Fox River prison grin
No wonder they struggled to qualify for world cup angry
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by sweetrace(f): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
macuwon:
And the fairytale begins again for our super slay queens, Our calculators are out, permutations and combination has started. We are all ready to take advantage. Even Argentina would be praying for us to get a good result against Iceland so they can trash us and qualify. But we will dissapoint them at last.

NEVER
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
cry cry baby.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by hollandis(f): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
macuwon:

Lol � you are crazy
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by hollandis(f): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
macuwon:

Hahahahahaha

Ar
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by kmaster007: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Miss penalty how market
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by bla4(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Diego cry me a river please!
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by OEChika: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu....Messi sef

And you think master card are stupid....
Shebi them see Ronaldo before them use Ney and Leo... If they really wanted to help they should have a a prolific "goalscorer"

Let's see how many Neymar scores

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
If they crash out, it is not new. They crashed out in 2002 at the group stage.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Taidi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
I never expected them to do any better... Look at how they qualified for the worldCup...they had to win the last match of the qualifiers to secure thier qualification...what do u expect from such a team.. Overhyped team all bcox of messi.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by donhils: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
macuwon:

Lol very funny
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Goahead:
That's how Nigerians will cry tomorrow after Iceland deals with the super chickens tongue

Beating Iceland tomorrow is the dream of every true Nigerian and Nigeria is about 180Million pple.

Are you saying Just like you will will Cry when you can't reach your dreams too?

If we win tomorrow you will reach you dreams if we don't you loose your dreams too.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander grin

If Naija Cries you cry, if we weep you weep, if we die you die, if dem beat us you will be beaten, if we fall you fall,

If we Win You Win.

Keep wishing!

Nonshensh grin
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by casualobserver1: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
madridguy:
Sorry Diego grin grin grin

This Croatia current team are like their team of 1998 led by the prolific striker Davor Suker.

I will never forget that France 98. I think Sucker went on to win golden boot. He was legendary.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Tgold01: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bimpe29:
He was just rehearsing, he is going to cry and wail when my Darling Super Eagles defeat the Argentine on the final group match day.
I pray oooh!i just pray GOD help us oooh...cos lyk seriously!losing won't be funny at all.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Samusu(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Where's Mascharano, so he was actually referring to Argentina when he spoke about Naija been disorganized

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by 8stargeneral: 12:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Maradona sorry ur brother Messi is a failure
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2018
ohh
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by easyelliot(m): 1:24am On Jun 22, 2018
That's passion
He wishes he could get on the field and show these European softened Argentines how to play with gusto. This crop dont have it. Truth is Croatia are waaay better than anybody thought.

Even if they escape this group, France will beat grin

Better if they dont waste their time.
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by adonaimart(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2018
I no see any tears o
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by educhigo: 2:56am On Jun 22, 2018
messi be like is it only me in the pitch i'm i the only argentina squad,lol
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:58am On Jun 22, 2018
THAT IS A CRY OF JOY FOR MARADONA
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by educhigo: 3:14am On Jun 22, 2018
super eagles calculators don land,if we draw3.3with iceland and draw2.2 with argentina then we win with goals difference,lol
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by emmylight4u: 3:54am On Jun 22, 2018
...I was crying too....
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 22, 2018
macuwon:

Bru aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa h

See wickedness o
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Starboynobesay(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Goahead:
That's how Nigerians will cry tomorrow after Iceland deals with the super chickens tongue
I pity ur destiny
Re: Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia by Larryeyo: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2018
We here I NIja don't cry BC we are frequent losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.