Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (97934 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Cheers Up Crying Child In Tunnel Before Match (Photos) / Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Abdulnur(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
LilSfc:
Like if you agree he should retire
Share if you don't agree

I did both sad

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:
The first time I pledged allegiance against messi and Argentinia and I am unapologetic

Go Eagles

That still doesn't change the fact that

Ronaldo = Good only at tapin (GOAT)
Messi = Greatest of all time (GOAT)
Your own bad belle no get equal
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by encryptjay(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some people can be biased ehn... Are you guys now comparing the star players in Argentina to the that of Portugal? Craps indeed.
Like they haven't reached finals before. You guys thought Argentina will rain goals on Croatia. I know you expected up to four goals from Messi grin
Na mumu Super Eagles go allow am score goal.
The team is dull, no motivation.
Bad as E be, CR7 go manage sneak 1 or 2 goals for this match; whether through tap in or Penaldo mode as Barca fans love shouting wailing about.
Blame the team as a whole and stop singling out Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by ominilongest(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=nelsonebby post=68702472][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Halleluyah71: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
In the eyes of maradona Croatia show no MESSI

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by coolh3ad(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
englishmart:
Leo is not dedicated to his country, as he is to his club. He couldn't even dribble one person today

Try to always say the truth....

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Tonimordred(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na dat israelite curse dey fola am

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by utenwuson: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:
The first time I pledged allegiance against messi and Argentinia and I am unapologetic

Go Eagles

what consine Ronaldo here now.... u having nightmares uhn?
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by kollinpowel(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Messi issa GOAT(HE-GOAT) ,issa GOAT(EWU) ,issa GOAT(EWURE) but CR7 is the Greatest Of All Time (G.O.A.T).
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Thebwoy: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by ReachHard: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una limme abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by wolexy14(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina should sack that coach immediately.that coach obviously has no idea.benaga.dybala.rojo.di maria on bench and he expects to win....na joker the coach be...who does dat?
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by nijanigga: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
lacruz12:
He wasn't his best tonight

Messi is not to be blamed, he's got craps around him including that rogue of a coach
one of the worst coaches , I couldn't believe it when Argentina hired this useless coach after damaging Belgian team,very pathetic.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by nijanigga: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
wolexy14:
Argentina should sack that coach immediately.that coach obviously has no idea.benaga.dybala.rojo.di maria on bench and he expects to win....na joker the coach be...who does dat?
and dropped Icardi.

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Blamtom(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
It's not easy to be on the pich messy has tried

Lots for his team grin cool shocked sad
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
That's why i supported Enyeama not coming out of retirement. Because IF it goes bad... It get bad
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by godys(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Without Iniesta,Busquet,Rakitic,Neymar and Suarez,Messi is just an ordinary player like Ahmed Musa.So sorry Leo.
CR7 is the GOAT.Final

6 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by bla4(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
What sin did Mauro icardi commit that made Argentina not to take him to Russia? Abi higuain dey use jaz where their coaches dey?
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
All of them are trash in their national team. I have been saying it Messi and CR7 can't win the world cup. No be curse. When you are in a team where you don't have many players that can change the game the team will keep failing. World cup can only be won by great teams not by one player carrying his national team on his shoulder.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
lacruz12:
He wasn't his best tonight

Messi is not to be blamed, he's got craps around him including that rogue of a coach

Messi is been over worked, he holds d midfield and attack with terrible supporting players. The coach clearly had serious tactical lssues in this game. A very disorganised team and confused defence.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by jbtobsyn(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
lurvy:
Tarnish what reputation?? A star is meant to shine no matter the odds... A star does not look up to others to shine but takes up the challenge to go that extra mile against all odds even when the chips are down... I hope the super eagles can withstand the pressure that awaits them..especially their last group game with Argentina?... Let's wait for tomorrow's game first... But remember that failure could be contagious and transferred... I think failure was transmitted to the super eagles when they went on a transmission mission at Aso villa before departure to Russia for the World Cup...
So na Buhari be the cause of their failure abi. Everything is caused by Buhari. You and your president are the same,always looking for who to blame.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by oluplus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:

Go Eagles

You are mixing it up bro. We now know the real GOAT. The real goat taps in and gets result. The other one is joining the next flight back to his country. Have you seen the difference now?

3 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by JimloveTM(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Join the GOAT debate. Vote now
Messi or Ronaldo, who's the GOAT.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Tgold01: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Awwwn eyah its so heartbreaking....i feel sorry 4 Messi sha....
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by skales67(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2018
psychologist:

Go Eagles

Messi is a STAR

But

Ronaldo is a LEGEND!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Bigprick9inches: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2018
macaranta:
How does scratching one's head translate to loss prediction? Did he arrive at correct score by scratching his head thrice?
i wonder o
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:
Abeg who be Messi nah politician ?

Must every thing be politics?

Buhari faggut.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by oladrogo(m): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Lionel all this mere down slides won't make me stop loving you , you are a great footballer , at the last world cup you got to the final against all odds , you are good at what you are doing but every team want to rubbish your efforts so you can be disgraced. I put it to you messi there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I love messi
, I love you my GOAT.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Dollabiz: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2018
ohh
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by losak9111(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2018
The guy retired, Argentina begged him to come back and this happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.