Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (97935 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Cheers Up Crying Child In Tunnel Before Match (Photos) / Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by vanhayor(m): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Anfieldster:
Poor messi! Dat team ain't as good as people think
They've got too much of players in some particular areas leaving other positions for set of idiots like acuna

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by sirlop(m): 2:11am On Jun 22, 2018
psychologist:
The first time I pledged allegiance against messi and Argentinia and I am unapologetic

Go Eagles

That still doesn't change the fact that

Ronaldo = Good only at tapin (GOAT)
Messi = Greatest of all time (GOAT)
Shameless Barka dog
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by NaijaElba(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2018
psychologist:
The first time I pledged allegiance against messi and Argentinia and I am unapologetic

Go Eagles

Messi greatest of all time without any major trophy with national team apart from Junior world cup. You and those that like your fallacy comment are shame to your generations.

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by voadewumi: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2018
benjsniper33:
Lol. Messi is currently in a messed up state. Baba just retire Ronaldo is the Baba. Overall.
Ronaldo is single-handedly raising his team.

Bring your Itunes and Amazon cards to me for immediate cashout. (Within 3 mins) we have a great reputation and we ain't slacking anytime soon. Dm our siggy

Which Ronaldo is single handedly raising Portugal, his work rate has drastically reduced. Other players bring the ball to him to score, but in Argentina nobody dies that andccome to think of it they came against a team with the vest midfield in the competition and they were that poor

1 Like

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Sicilyjoe: 2:31am On Jun 22, 2018
psychologist:

Go Eagles

Correct those Ronaldo ass lickers will not sleep well tonight
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:57am On Jun 22, 2018
EXACTLY, MESSI VILLAGE WITCHES DEY DISTURB HIS CARRIER THESE DAY
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by SweetJoystick(m): 4:16am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:
Abeg who be Messi nah politician ?
For the first time o agree with you on this one
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by enemmo(f): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
to be sincere this Argentina team is frustrating this messi.
and the coach was even stupid. how will you remove aquero and bring in that idiot called higuain that single handedly fustrate Argentina in more than three tournament.

then to make it worse he left dybala on the bench

The Higuain fellow is a mystery to me. Same performance every tournament I see him and he still gets called up to the National team.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by ashaolu45: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Sorry Messi, All Is WellSorry Messi, All Is WellSorry Messi, All Is Well
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Bianda24: 5:13am On Jun 22, 2018
What are you guys saying about Messi being among mediocre? Is Ronaldo not among mediocres yet shining?
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Adexy4us(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2018
6th balon dor loading....... But for who
like for Ronaldo share for Messy
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by isaacprinz(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:
na buhary campaign manager!��
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Mumin247: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2018
i really hate to see people pouring out silly excuses or complaints when things goes wrong. its normal to win or loose. but winning most times shows ur potential. The portugese team is like Ronaldo and 10 standing objects, yet they are pushing it. Why can't argentina? Ronaldo is simply GOAT. you can go and argue dat with ur ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by cutedela: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2018
I felt pity for Lionel Messi all through this world cup because he is a complete shadow of himself surrounded with frustration as a result of high anticipations and pressure.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by AbiolaMM(m): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Its obvious that the team isn't as compact as the Barca team Messi is accustomed to. Messi does a lot of work without return and that's the most frustrating moment for a player.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2018
psychologist:

Go Eagles

Messi is only great in barcelona
Ronaldo is great everywhere everytime

2 Likes

Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Kingsley1000(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
I CRIED FOR MESSI...HIS SHITTY TEAM MATES LET HIM DOWN...CR7 FOR WORLD CUP
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by dietsono(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2018
lacruz12:
He wasn't his best tonight

Messi is not to be blamed, he's got craps around him including that rogue of a coach

Crap what?........obviously you know you're talking thrash.
Tell me what u make of Ronaldo's team, is it better than this current Argentina's squad?......NO!!, So what do you mean by "craps"..... Mind you, all these craps u said took them to last World cup final on Brazil.......you must be totally out of your senses.......Mtcheeeeew
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Spain007(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:

Yes bro...up coming presidencial candidate under PDP come 2019.

Got get ur voters card.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by bewla(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
and the coach was even stupid. how will you remove aquero and bring in that idiot called higuain that single handedly fustrate Argentina in more than three tournament.

Nigerian' quick to bleam
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Mekusstriker(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2018
OP you wicked ooo. Why did you say a [b][/b]minor miracle. Nigeria is going all the way to help more disgrace on Argentina.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by ArcherPrime(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Human being shaa!! One or two bad plays and everyone is criticizing his whole career... Na wa
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Harrynight(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:

An upcoming artist undecided
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by YhungPablo(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:

and di Maria also on the bench
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Oegbeyem: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2018
lurvy:
Tarnish what reputation?? A star is meant to shine no matter the odds... A star does not look up to others to shine but takes up the challenge to go that extra mile against all odds even when the chips are down... I hope the super eagles can withstand the pressure that awaits them..especially their last group game with Argentina?... Let's wait for tomorrow's game first... But remember that failure could be contagious and transferred... I think failure was transmitted to the super eagles when they went on a transmission mission at Aso villa before departure to Russia for the World Cup...
same reason some stars don't shine in Nigeria but shine outside
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by kyn1: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
So person no go dey pray again in peace eh?
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by mvem(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Tonimordred:
Na dat israelite curse dey fola am
...which curse...so na only messi make Argentina not to play with Israel... Is it not there FA because of security reasons ..y u dey reason like this
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by mvem(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2018
dietsono:

Crap what?........obviously you know you're talking thrash.
Tell me what u make of Ronaldo's team, is it better than this current Argentina's squad?......NO!!, So what do you mean by "craps"..... Mind you, all these craps u said took them to last World cup final on Brazil.......you must be totally out of your senses.......Mtcheeeeew
...I swear Argentina team na crap...u watch the match?...there midfield and defense na nonsense, I no sabi anybody except otamendi and mascherano...people dey hype Argentina team that they are full of stars....Argentina na 10 players plus messi...everything na messi, y won't dey not fail...if messi no play well then the team doesn't play well
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Oegbeyem: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2018
sirlop:

Shameless Barka dog
mumu mufc fan
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Oegbeyem: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Messi is only great in barcelona
Ronaldo is great everywhere everytime
ode who won the best player award in last world cup. Mumu Ronaldo fan. Where was you Ronaldo then, he was hiding in the US, let us see his he can single-handedly take his Portugal team even though the team can even win without him. They have a brilliant coach.
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
RONALDO WILL BE LAUGHING HIS ASS OUT...I PITY MESSI
Re: Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS by okekefranklin(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2018
C. Ronaldo is the GOAT= Greatest of All Time.
For those blaming Messi's lackluster performances at the world cup on his teammates, you guys are just Messi psychophants. Ronaldo is surrounded by average players yet he turns the light on when needed but Messi, I don't even know if he was cursed in his National Team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.