Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Automobile Diagnostics Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobile Diagnostics Service (5314 Views)

Do Your Car Diagnostics Yourself With Your Phone: Very easy n cheap... / Auto-diagnostics & Repairs / SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2010
Diagnosing your Car? You do not need to leave your comfort zone any longer. Now, its service at your doorstep
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 5:53am On Jun 05, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these. (Why leave your office when we can bring our service to your doorstep?)

ALSO, Thinking about purchasing a used vehicle? Let us thoroughly INSPECT the vehicle to make sure that you aren't getting someone else’s problem by running a comprehensive diagnostics check.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by ESEL: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these. (Why leave your office when we can bring our service to your doorstep?)

ALSO, Thinking about purchasing a used vehicle? Let us thoroughly INSPECT the vehicle to make sure that you aren't getting someone else’s problem by running a comprehensive diagnostics check.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
EEL / ESEL, how many usernames do you have?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by CARBUY: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2010
Hello ESEL, How do you go about your diagnostics service, have some cars i wanna want you to attend to.

Kindly get back, thanks
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2010
CARBUY:

Hello ESEL, How do you go about your diagnostics service, have some cars i wanna want you to attend to.

Kindly get back, thanks

Why can't you be straight forward, for once in your life?

You registered yesterday, and decided to ask for diagnostic service on your cars? When you're none other than EES / ESEL himself?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=464752.msg6235778#msg6235778

And this is what you posted yesterday, in the above linked thread:

Launch X431 Tools Diagnostics Machine
Launch X431 Master
MaxiScan diagnostics Machine
Actron Code Reader
AutoBoss Diagnostics Machine
SBB Key Machine
AD 900 Key Machine
Remote Master
Actron Products
?
?
?
, we deliver to your doorstep.

CALL US TODAY:       234 805 5673 680 OR [b]eel[/b]mails@yahoo.com

Your EEL email's a dead give away. Same telephone number too.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by ESEL: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2010
Hello Mr Sienna,
Please, watch your words. I am not here to intrude into your activities. You are less concerned about my details as long as my services are genuine. Are you here cos of me or something else. I was advised to open a new trend and i did. What further thing do you want. Please, take good time in your interest. My silence should not be taken for a fool.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by eros(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2010
Siena:

Why can't you be straight forward, for once in your life?

You registered yesterday, and decided to ask for diagnostic service on your cars? When you're none other than EES / ESEL himself?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=464752.msg6235778#msg6235778

And this is what you posted yesterday, in the above linked thread:

Launch X431 Master
MaxiScan diagnostics Machine
Actron Code Reader
SBB Key Machine
AD 900 Key Machine
Remote Master
Actron Products
?
?
?
, we deliver to your doorstep.

CALL US TODAY:       234 805 5673 680 OR eel[/b]mails@yahoo.com

Your EEL email's a dead give away. Same telephone number too.

[b]Hmmmmmm!!!!! And i was just about to contact you for business. If you haven't observed, nairaland is a forum with alot of FBI, CIA and the best Detectives you can ever find in the world. One act of dishonesty or fraud is detected even before you get your first victim.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by ESEL: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ EROS: I think you should get adequate information before making your decision/Concluding if you dont wanna act like Sienna Did. The ESEL/EEL ID (which i am using now) is for me with my contact numbers (MTN and GLO), while the CARBUY ID was just registered by one of my staff to get somethings done on Nairaland in my absence. I travel alot and have some people working for me in Lagos. I am the only authorized person using ESEL/EEL with the company Name EASTSIDE ENGINEERING LTD (Registered with Corporate Affairs). You can see, the ID is the acronyms of the company name. You could make your confirmation with CAC, i will supply your our RC Number if need be(Just let me have your email). SO, make your findings please.

On the CARBUY ID, i have been buying equipments for people on request and one of my staff in our last meeting thought of buying to keep in stock and for sale (real time). I told him to give me time to think about it cos of so many things involved like the Customs. So he took it up and started a new advert post on Nairaland. The glo Number still remains mine and the eelmails@yahoo.com is the company chat ID.

What other thing or info, please let me know to clarify this.

@ SIENA: I have been waiting for your response after my last post, please, i am expecting more from you cos TO SEEK IS TO KNOW.

Thanks all.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by eros(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
ESEL:

@ EROS: I think you should get adequate information before making your decision/Concluding if you dont wanna act like Sienna Did. The ESEL/EEL ID (which i am using now) is for me with my contact numbers (MTN and GLO), while the CARBUY ID was just registered by one of my staff to get somethings done on Nairaland in my absence. I travel alot and have some people working for me in Lagos. I am the only authorized person using ESEL/EEL with the company Name EASTSIDE ENGINEERING LTD (Registered with Corporate Affairs). You can see, the ID is the acronyms of the company name. You could make your confirmation with CAC, i will supply your our RC Number if need be(Just let me have your email). SO, make your findings please.

On the CARBUY ID, i have been buying equipments for people on request and one of my staff in our last meeting thought of buying to keep in stock and for sale (real time). I told him to give me time to think about it cos of so many things involved like the Customs. So he took it up and started a new advert post on Nairaland. The glo Number still remains mine and the eelmails@yahoo.com is the company chat ID.

What other thing or info, please let me know to clarify this.

@ SIENA: I have been waiting for your response after my last post, please, i am expecting more from you cos TO SEEK IS TO KNOW.

Thanks all.

I appreciate your taking time to explain the reasons behind the different user-names. It shows your level of maturity and honesty. This has also made me a believer in you, therefore we can do business.

I drive a 2001 Acura TL and for sometime now, the SIDE AIRBAG LIGHT has being coming on and off. What do you think is responsible for this and how can it be fixed?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
ESEL:

Hello Mr Sienna,
Please, watch your words. I am not here to intrude into your activities. You are less concerned about my details as long as my services are genuine. Are you here cos of me or something else. I was advised to open a new trend and i did. What further thing do you want. Please, take good time in your interest. My silence should not be taken for a fool.

Dude, I couldn't care less how many usernames you have.

What is a worry, is when you use one of your many ID'd to ask yourself questions on your services, therefore creating a false impression. I read, observe, and remember. So as for asking me to watch my words, sorry, no can do. As long as there is doubt, there'll be challenges from myself, and others. It's up to you to clarify things.

Your explanation with regards to the two usernames (ESEL / EEL) make sense, the one regarding the CARBUY one make little, or rather none at all. Why would you ask yourself questions regarding your own services? Now, can you see where I'm coming from?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by CARBUY: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by CARBUY: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ SIENNA.
Thanks for the response. TO SEEK IS TO KNOW. I wrote in my previous post that one of my staff back in Lagos registered with a new name and decided to check the NL service by sending a post in my created Topic. Of course, i have learnt never to cross post in other pples topic, so i told them all to abide by the rules. How would it have been if he had posted something not in line with the topic created by you? Instead, he decided to do it with the EEL post. You need to get this right. I called him to explain issues to get all this details so i will be able to clarify things with you and whoever cares to know.
Still need details abt my 2 ID's? i forgot my login credentials of the first ID, so i decided to open another one. However, i got the details back inside my inbox.

So, next time, you patiently listen/read before replying.

Still needs to clarify things, here i am for you. I have to protect my integrity. This is not my primary assignment, sooooooo
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ EROS: Is it the Passenger Airbag Indicator Light you are talking about or the SRS Light on the instrumental cluster. Kindly let me know which is flashing so as to know how to best adress your question.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
What diagnostic tool would you recommend for a 2006 Nissan Maxima?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
Costee:

What diagnostic tool would you recommend for a 2006 Nissan Maxima?

You mean the one to buy or just to scan your Car? If buying, a MxScan would do. You can get to perform series of test on the machine and get your car in good shape.
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
What's the cost of the Maxiscan? Do you have it in stock?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Could you send me your email to receive the technical specification and pixs?
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
AUTOBOSS? Available.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
at Eastside Engineering Ltd, we have started Auto Equipment Procurement.

You could visit us to check for your latest Auto Scanner, Professional Machines.

We are fully stocked to satisfy professional auto mechanics and auto user.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
We offer you the best equipment at the most competitive price + Home Delivery + Training.

all at EEL

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
We have the latest Launch Master.
Purchase + Delivery + Training @ EEL
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
Launch X431 Master
MaxiScan Diagnostics Machine
Actron Code Reader
Actron Products
AutoBoss V30

PURCHASE + TRAINING all
we deliver to your doorstep.

CALL US TODAY:       234 805 5673 680
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
Here is the latest Launch Master.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Launch Complete Pack.

Product parameter
Operating System: Linux
Memory: 16M
CF Card: 512M
Main Unit I/O: Universal serial port/parallel port
Power Supply: DC 12V / 24V
Power: Approx. 9W
Screen: 240X320 LCD touch screen with background light
Printer: Mini high speed thermal printer
Ambient Temperature: -15℃~50℃
Relative Humidity: <90%

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2010
Here is an Empty 1GB CF Card.

all @ EEL.

Name anything auto equip? We will deliver to your satisfaction.

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Benefit from our range of products and services.

Our Diagnostics Machines are Original and we sell at the Best Price.
Maximum After Sales Service.
Home Delivery within Lagos as our Value Added Service.
Equipment Training.

PRODUCTS IN STOCK INCLUDES
1. Launch X431 Master
2. Launch X431 Tool
3. AutoBoss V30
4. MaxiScan Diagnostics Machine

1Year guarantee on all selected products.

Eastside Engineering Ltd
+234 803 5496 482
+234 805 5673 680
Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
autoboss v30

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
launch x431 master

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
still in stock,

Re: Automobile Diagnostics Service by EEL: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2010
INTRODUCING,

MAXISCAN DIAGNOSTICS SCANNER,  a must for every Car User.

FEATURES:

The MaxiScan Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this ergonomic scan tool makes your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
Product Features & Functions
● Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
● Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
● Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
● Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
● Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
● Views freeze frame data
● Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
● Identifies pending codes
● Reads live PCM DataStream
● Displays live O2 sensor test data
● Graphs data – (1996 and newer)
● Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
● Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
● Multilingual menu and DTC definitions--- English, Spanish, French, German and etc
● Performs modules present test
● Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
● Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
  OBD-II protocols
● Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
● Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
● Software upgradeable via internet
● Prints data via PC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Mobile Car Scanning 08090885065 / 2010 Aprilia Power Bike 650cc For Sell / Extra Clean Blue Toyota Camry 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.