Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In (616 Views)

Earn Free #500 From Jumia One / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit / What Is An Airdrop? "EARN FREE MONEY FROM AIRDROPS DOING EASY TASKS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In by victorogundepo0(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2018
If you are using android version 6 upward.you are free to message me on Whatsapp. But if your android version is lesser than 6 and you want to earn free Mb .The only requirement that can make you to message me is if you have plenty phone numbers in your possession. Minimum of 2 .
Re: Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In by mrtomola(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2018
victorogundepo0:
If you are using android version 6 upward.you are free to message me on Whatsapp. But if your android version is lesser than 6 and you want to earn free Mb .The only requirement that can make you to message me is if you have plenty phone numbers in your possession. Minimum of 2 .

i have 6 numbers
Re: Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In by legendabiodun(m): 4:09am On Jun 22, 2018
victorogundepo0:

am on these one
Re: Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In by victorogundepo0(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Just message me
Re: Want To Earn Free Megabytes??come In by victorogundepo0(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you belong to any of this just message me

If na number, just drop the numbers on my Whatsapp no

(1) (Reply)

Agro Product Supply / Simple Business For Job Seekers / Business In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.