Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Business In Portharcourt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business In Portharcourt. (615 Views)

Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / New E-taxi Company Launches In Portharcourt. CEETY TAXI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business In Portharcourt. by Eveoko(f): 5:09am On Aug 16, 2018
I am looking for a business someone can do in ph. Please let's discuss this tell me which business you do in portharcourt and it's doing well.
Re: Business In Portharcourt. by HappyScent: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2018
There is a bakery alone location road,its opposit a redeem chuch,befor the small market there.they make doughnut and bread.u can go into the manager.they give u their discount.the more money you put,the more the profit,exspecially the doughnut,they are known to av best doughnut in town now.if u are smart u can make 10k a day.mobiliy is not an excuse,chater a cab to take to ur place,from ur place put for bako bag,to supply people around,if it finish u go back home to collect.its fast,u see ur profit sharp sharp.u hire more than 150k a month,if u r smart.
Business of the mouthgate is quicker and faster than the body(like shoe,dress,shirt etc).
There is an hotel,filling station,redeem chuch opposite the bakery,along mgbuba road to location and to rumukuta.the bakery has a mango tree at the front
Re: Business In Portharcourt. by Analee(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
HappyScent:
There is a bakery alone location road,its opposit a redeem chuch,befor the small market there.they make doughnut and bread.u can go into the manager.they give u their discount.the more money you put,the more the profit,exspecially the doughnut,they are known to av best doughnut in town now.if u are smart u can make 10k a day.mobiliy is not an excuse,chater a cab to take to ur place,from ur place put for bako bag,to supply people around,if it finish u go back home to collect.its fast,u see ur profit sharp sharp.u hire more than 150k a month,if u r smart.
Business of the mouthgate is quicker and faster than the body(like shoe,dress,shirt etc).
There is an hotel,filling station,redeem chuch opposite the bakery,along mgbuba road to location and to rumukuta.the bakery has a mango tree at the front
waz d name of d bakery?
Re: Business In Portharcourt. by Amhappy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Did you find the bakery?

(1) (Reply)

My my my / W / How To Start A Computer Training Center In Nigeria: A Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.