Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power (23009 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by billy187(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funny, that Toyota is waaaay down there, below the average. Are the times changing?

1 Like

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chukazu:

Don't think it has to do with age but volume of sales.

Like the OP stated, brands like Rose Royce , Bentley and Ferrari didn't make the list due to low volume of sales
it’s “Rolls Royce” the one in Aba is “Rose Royce”.

2 Likes

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by ajl: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Trust my Hyundai. It's no coincidence that I have not been to a dealership in almost 2 years to fix any auto problem.

2 Likes

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by august2224(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
I am no fan of Toyota cars but my family has used many models of Toyota spanning a period of about 40years. My elder bro broke out and bought a Hyundae santa feh SUV. car broke down on the way while returning to base after buying the car and spent about year in mechanic shops because they couldnt diagnose if its the brain box or the fuel pump even though money was on ground to finance repairs. Finally converted the brain box to Toyota at mechanic village, Apo- Abuja. car is alright now except for minor faults here and there. He learnt from other owners that the best way to enjoy all these Korean cars is buy, brand new, use while still under warranty and sell off as soon as warranty elapse.

1 Like

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by BabaIbo: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
maasoap:

Yours is a typical example of an unyielding mindset. The world is moving, things are changing but many people fail to see it and many refuse to believe it.

Kindly get out of my mention with your komkom skull...

FYI this is just a statistics/analysis, and it doesn't cancel out the fact that people have their preferences.

BTW you are too daft to see where it's indicated that some auto companies didn't provide enough materials to the analyzer for the research and that is the reason why some brands are down below, not that they are actually there on a level playing field (that's if they all have the same availability of research materials/items).
Now do me a favour, and take your ignorance out of my mention, go and get education.

1 Like

Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
BabaIbo:

Kindly get out of my mention with your komkom skull...

FYI this is just a statistics/analysis, and it doesn't cancel out the fact that people have their preferences.

BTW you are too daft to see where it's indicated that some auto companies didn't provide enough materials to the analyzer for the research and that is the reason why some brands are down below, not that they are actually there on a level playing field (that's if they all have the same availability of research materials/items).
Now do me a favour, and take your ignorance out of my mention, go and get education.

With all these additional crap you put up here, it looks like you need that education.
Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by BabaIbo: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
maasoap:

With all these additional crap you put up here, it looks like you need that education.

Ignored!
Re: See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power by kelvin1191(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
andrewgenius:

lazy youth
Would av love to reply you but when i discovered you are still eating "mummy thank you", i had to hold my peace. Go and serve first, then,. . .life after school is another school of its own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Nissan Altima Vs 2005 Toyota Camry / Factors To Note Before Buying A Car / Overheating – All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.