Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus (60461 Views)

I Don't Understand Bet9ja Again Oo / Please I Need To Understand Bet9ja Odd / Help Me Understand Bet9ja Wagering Requirement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Praktikals(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Veezy4u:
Good day @praktikals Hope you'good. Please could you do me a favour by erasing the quote you made on my previous account on page 1. I created this one a moment ago for this specific purpose cause I have been bombarded with calls/text/WhatsApp, etc for over 2years now regarding bet9ja issues. I mistakenly gave out my digits trying to help someone "then" but up till this day, once people click help on Google, this thread pops up and so does my number. Pls help! I will be very grateful
Sorry about the inconvenience. I have erased it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Veezy4u(m): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Praktikals:

Sorry about the inconvenience. I have erased it.
Thank you soooooooooo much. God bless � I'm so happy that you are still active on NL n for doing this. People disturbed my life as if I'm customer care � tried contacting NL n d mods but twas all abortive. Thanks once again. One more thing, how's the forum now. Cos Last time, one mod banned me for no reason � n yet we always see rubbish on the front page. Is it worth it, or should I walk away?
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Praktikals(m): 4:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Veezy4u:
Thank you soooooooooo much. God bless � I'm so happy that you are still active on NL n for doing this. People disturbed my life as if I'm customer care � tried contacting NL n d mods but twas all abortive. Thanks once again. One more thing, how's the forum now. Cos Last time, one mod banned me for no reason � n yet we always see rubbish on the front page. Is it worth it, or should I walk away?
U re welcome, bro. I always come on the forum to read news and peoples comments. There is no single day in the last 10 years that i ve not bn on here. If a mod bans me, I ll simply open another account

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by GolDRoger: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2020
hustler2828:

Did you stake on 3 odds with the bonus amount? If you were betting on 1.30, 1.50, even 2.99 odds for you to arrive at that 10k. Bet9ja will not pay you. You must bet on minimum odds of 3 for you to turnover that 10k. Anything below 3 odds will not be not be regarded as your bonus turnover.

pls i have an issue with Bet9ja and i knw my
fellow punters/hustlers would have encounter
dsame and will help me out. Since i have been playing bet9ja i have not been
able to make use of the withdrawal option becoz
my story with them is noting to write home about
#Lol.
Untill recently when i found a winning formular,
and i have gathered enough money there, not really that much but @least something that i can
withdraw. The problem now is that, since over
48hrs now they have not credited me with the
money and it has been deducted from my betting
aknt the moment i asked for withdrawal. Is it a
common occurence? And what might be the cause? There is no point gathering money into the aknt if
i cannot withdraw them.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by effido666: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Twizzy90:
have lost 300k to betting, stop it today
And I av won 1.2m on betting.....so if u are a loser some pple are Winners

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by lakzzy: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Good day, please am having this rolloval issue with bet9ja i dont know if anyone can help out.....

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by lakzzy: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2021
i was give 100 naira bonus which i used to stake and i won but i was unable to withdraw it
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Kapilta(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
lakzzy:
i was give 100 naira bonus which i used to stake and i won but i was unable to withdraw it
Start reading from page 1
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Icebaga: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Pls o guys I’ve read All messages but I think this is 2021 some rules have changed
They gave me 1k sport bonus and I’m supposed to stake and settled 3 times on 3odds or more
Now I staked the 1k on 10odds and I won 10k plus Am I supposed to stake all 10k on another 3odds cos I don’t get

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by dyydxx: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Icebaga:
Pls o guys I’ve read All messages but I think this is 2021 some rules have changed
They gave me 1k sport bonus and I’m supposed to stake and settled 3 times on 3odds or more
Now I staked the 1k on 10odds and I won 10k plus Am I supposed to stake all 10k on another 3odds cos I don’t get
No. Stake another 1k again on 3 odds or more, and then stake another 1k again on 3 odds or more. That way you would have fulfilled the wagering requirements, because you have staked the bonus 1k that they gave you 3 times at 3 odds or more OR better still stake 2k at once on odds of 3 or more. But this people are mad. They just want people to lose the money. Its complete bullshit
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by micstarboi: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
How were you able to withdraw your winnings
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by hustler2828: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
I had a chat with one of their customer care agent and they explained everything for me. As for the welcome bonus.
Take for instance you deposited 10k and bet9ja gave you another 10k bonus as a new customer. You have to stake that 10k bonus ten(10) times on games with odds not less than 3 before you can withdraw the bonus money. That is bet with 10k on 3 odds if you win, stake another 10k on 3 odds continuously for. Or you can stake 10k on 3 odds if you win. Stake the 30k(total stake now 40k) on another 3 odds, if it wins. Stake 60k(total stake now 100k) on another 3 odds. After that you can withdraw your bonus and and everything you won. But you have 30 days to use this bonus after 30 days the bonus and every winnings you won with the bonus will disappear from your betting account. And if you attempt to withdraw without completing the rollover, that withdrawal request will be cancelled and any money you've won with the bonus will be removed from your account.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by OyigboUpdate: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
hustler2828:
I had a chat with one of their customer care agent and they explained everything for me. As for the welcome bonus.
Take for instance you deposited 10k and bet9ja gave you another 10k bonus as a new customer. You have to stake that 10k bonus ten(10) times on games with odds not less than 3 before you can withdraw the bonus money. That is bet with 10k on 3 odds if you win, stake another 10k on 3 odds continuously for. Or you can stake 10k on 3 odds if you win. Stake the 30k(total stake now 40k) on another 3 odds, if it wins. Stake 60k(total stake now 100k) on another 3 odds. After that you can withdraw your bonus and and everything you won. But you have 30 days to use this bonus after 30 days the bonus and every winnings you won with the bonus will disappear from your betting account. And if you attempt to withdraw without completing the rollover, that withdrawal request will be cancelled and any money you've won with the bonus will be removed from your account.

No boss but 3 times. U mustn't stake all
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by hustler2828: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No boss but 3 times. U mustn't stake all

If they give you 10k bonus for your welcome offer. You must stake a total of 100k on 3 odds in order for you to withdraw the bonus. Meaning you must risk a total of 100k in order for you to withdraw the bonus and everything you've won. It can be 10k on 10 different betslips with different games and minimum odds of 3. Or 30k + 60k on 2 different betslips so on and so forth. But you must risk a total of 100k. And you must not cashout any of your bets.
I once use matched betting method to extract welcome bonus from Nigeria bookies. But naira to dollar exchange rate was eating deep into my profit. Since there was no naira betting exchange I used only betfair exchange to lay my bets. And the bookies rollover requirements are very high unlike UK bookies where you rollover the bonus just once.
Guys are making good money with the bet365 2up offer, I wonder why bet365 are not giving Nigeria punters such juicy offers.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by OyigboUpdate: 5:10am On Feb 08, 2021
hustler2828:

If they give you 10k bonus for your welcome offer. You must stake a total of 100k on 3 odds in order for you to withdraw the bonus. Meaning you must risk a total of 100k in order for you to withdraw the bonus and everything you've won. It can be 10k on 10 different betslips with different games and minimum odds of 3. Or 30k + 60k on 2 different betslips so on and so forth. But you must risk a total of 100k. And you must not cashout any of your bets.
I once use matched betting method to extract welcome bonus from Nigeria bookies. But naira to dollar exchange rate was eating deep into my profit. Since there was no naira betting exchange I used only betfair exchange to lay my bets. And the bookies rollover requirements are very high unlike UK bookies where you rollover the bonus just once.
Guys are making good money with the bet365 2up offer, I wonder why bet365 are not giving Nigeria punters such juicy offers.

I have withdrawn the bonus not like that sir
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by hustler2828: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I have withdrawn the bonus not like that sir
How did you manage to withdraw it, also was it a welcome bonus?
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by OyigboUpdate: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
hustler2828:

How did you manage to withdraw it, also was it a welcome bonus?

Go to the bonus terms and conditions. U need to play 3 times and not all d money
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by hustler2828: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Go to the bonus terms and conditions. U need to play 3 times and not all d money

That is not the welcome bonus terms and conditions. The rollover requirements for the welcome bonus has been increased from 10 to 20. I copied the terms and b conditions below from their website. You can confirm it from their website.

Bet9ja will credit the Customer’s account with a 100% Welcome Bonus up to a maximum of ₦100,000. Example: You deposit ₦4000, you will get a bonus of ₦4000. You deposit ₦5000, you will get a bonus of ₦5000. If you deposit more than ₦100,000 you will still get a bonus of ₦100,000.

The wagering requirements must be met and the bonus turned over within 30 days of obtaining the bonus. After that, the bonus money will be null and void.

Step 1: Deposit

Step 2: Play full deposited amount (bets must be settled)

Step 3: Get Your Bonus

The Welcome Bonus amount remains non-withdrawable until the Welcome Bonus has been wagered a minimum of 20 times on any sports market with odds 3.00 or greater. Example: You deposit ₦1000, play it and get ₦1000 Bonus. You will have to play a total of ₦20,000 with overall odds of 3.00 or higher before it can be withdrawn.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by MAXIMUM001: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Osasmd, I would like to talk with you about Bet9ja, kindly flash me on 08036425868 and I will call you.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by MAXIMUM001: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lakzzy, I would like to talk with you about Bet9ja, kindly flash me on 08036425868 and I will call you.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by ShedrachU(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Icebaga:

It's said 'odds' that means each of the games that made up that 10 odds you played must be 3 odds and above.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Sammy4lash(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
To withdraw your bonus you will need to rollover the amount based on the Bonus requirements and Terms & Conditions. please I need explanation on this
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Oduzzpreneur(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Well I have the same experience 3 last weeks and I was bothered like you are. But fortunately for me I was able to withdraw my bonus. I was given 5k, bet9ja called it Monday reward bonus or so. I placed the bet on zoom I lost some and won some with my bonus. I had about 12k, but still can't withdraw. I was angry because I saw the bonus as fooling people. Angrily, I decided to waste all the money because seeing it annoys me. Luckily for me who has never placed a bet worth N500 before, I staked with 2k, 3k,etc and I won 295k. Still can't withdraw. In summary, I saw a green sign in percentage and I started calculating, I calculated total amount I have staked with my bonus o not real money. Then I got it.
I was given 5k, with rules that; I must stake with atleast 3odds for 3times before seven days. Now, I multiplied 5k x 3times= 15k.
Therefore, it means I must stake 15k on atleast 3odds with my bonus before I can withdraw my bonus. I was very happy, I have spent about 12k already, I just bet on a live match that was about to end with 3k so that the game can be settled fast. Then I was congratulated and was told to redeem my bonus. I withrew 292k.
I hope u will understand. God will mk this country easy for us all.

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by hkcifec024: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by maxwell530(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sammy4lash:
To withdraw your bonus you will need to rollover the amount based on the Bonus requirements and Terms & Conditions. please I need explanation on this
it means you must stake the bonus on atleast 3odds thrice. Let's assume you were given 1k bonus, you need to stake the 1k on atleast 3 odds and must win. You will see a green bar showing your winning percentage at 33%. What you need to do is to stake (let's say you win 3k with you initial 1k bonus) you will have to stake out of the 3k on another atleast 3odds and must win. With this 2nd win, your winning percentage would be at 66%. The next step is to stake your winnings on another atleast 3odds and must win. With this 3rd round, your percentage must be at 100%. That's when you will be able to withdraw.
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by smart8956: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Millerstino1: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please I need help, Bet9ja gave me a bonus of 500, I placed a bet 200,the other one 300. I lost the one of 200 and won the one 300. My total winning is 13,900. How can I withdraw it?
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by angelina08(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
A more detailed explanation of how to use bet9ja bonus can be found here - https://www.yohaig.ng/how-to-use-bet9ja-bonus/ - it contains information directly from Bet9ja
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by egehpius: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hello everyone
You can join our facebook community and get access to very accurate sports predictions from rare sports like hockey, basket ball etc, huge odds that are over 95% accurate. Football accurate predictions are also available. And it is free guys.

https://tullipalvelu.com/facebook/
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by olu101: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello everyone, pls help...

Bet9ja gave me 3k free sport bonus.

I stake 1k on odds over 120, I didn’t win, stakes another 1k on odd over 100 or so lost again...

Last 1k, I staked and won 90k. Will they allow me withdraw?

Or do I need to stake 3k twice again - win or lose? will they allow me withdraw?
Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by weedlife: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
I got 3000 bonus then stake 1000 out of it and won but wasn't credited why?

Re: Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus by Veezy4u(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
@rossodd sorry I had to scroll through to find any useless thread so we'll talk. I got your contact from Liverpool game just now.
Please I beg you help me with something, I need to start work, I only need 13k to process my driver's license and Start bolt. I've tried other means but all have failed. From family to friends nothing. Pls if you don't mind. Even if it's not up to the amount I'll be grateful....pls I'm asking for it to work. If you want I can pay back as a loan. Pls bless my life.,.. frustration and depression want kill me. I keep struggling n hustling but the little I get barely feed me well.... This is a business that works, pls consider me. Wish you all the best......I wait for your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.