Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids (38545 Views)

My Encounter With A Teacher Turned Bricklayer / Susan Ofume Who Lost Her Right Arm Called To Bar, Shares Inspiring Message / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2018
God bless ur hustle ma
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by bigpicture001: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
God please bless all the mothers who without any support hustle day and night to take care of their kids
...and where is the prayers for the husbands who without support takes care of his family...? nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by zombieHUNTER: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Did you asked for people bank accounts during Jonathan and PDP era?
Just tell us that no more free money from politicians again

Which free money are you talking about

See the masses in extreme poverty and hardship
Aren't you seeing the woman doing hard labor to feed
And you are talking about free money...

Naira has gone to the dogs ...inflation everywhere
Take one thousand to the market... You can't buy anything
Few years back.. With one k.. You are sure of a rich pot of soup ..

People are dying and committing suicide here and there.. You are talking about free money

Aren't you ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Themandator: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2018
What was she doing when her husband was alive
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by anyicash(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
The way God will bless this woman someday definitely it will be beyond human compression.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Bilabong(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2018
pweshboi:

Baba go do better sub... All this 50mb no go do u grin

Bros na sub I dey...

U go get "sense of humor"
Get the original o
Fake plenty pass Nigerian jersey. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by daris(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Where them they.... Don baba J and AY oyah let's charity starts
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by AreaFada2: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Her work looks neat abeg, no wonder they patronise her not because of being a woman but wonderful handwork.

Iya ni wura!

I can hear the phone ringing, mama just hold on Baba go pick the call now grin

Women are very meticulous when they mean to do things. Extremely neat job. I feel heartened that bereavement did not break her. I pray her kids succeed in life and lives long to see them make it. That is the best way to repay.

There are women just like her in markets and farms across the nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Estim07: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2018
If most women were like this, the society will have been a bit morally n mentally ok, but some will see the death of their hubby as a means to an end thereby encourage themselve that u use what u have to get what u need and what their brain tells them they have is their body but not their brain, and they'll start slaying all about with other men.
kudos to the woman and i belief her children will be proud of her as i'm proud of mine.
sure IYANIWURA.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Pope22(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2018
How do I get this woman's contact please?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by meneski(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Its our work o. Strong work.

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
bcomputer101:
Pls share her name, phone number and account number
Please if you get it, let me know

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Chai, may God bless her efforts. cry
Such a woman needs an established steady source of income because of her kids, not this hard job.
How can she reached?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by thugmansion(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Ain't no woman alive that can take my mama's place
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by electronicguy: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls do and her contact pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by olabode100: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2018
God please help my hand so that I can provide help to people like this.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by DECENCY3: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
God bless q you ma. Your children will make you enjoy your later years on earth.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by selfemployed(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Nairaland used to have a foundation that collects donations and helps the less privileged . I don't know what has happened to it
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by emsheddy(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Those wealthy folks will not see the need to help this hardworking woman now. But let it be something that will have media coverage, they will wanna use it for Fame!!! World People!!!
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2018
BUBU NO GO SEE THIS WOMAN TO HELP HER o
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by zuto4u(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Op do you personally know the woman? If yes, kindly get me her mobile number.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Georgekyrian(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Please if you can help this woman do, the problem is not doing this work now, the problem is will she get another one to do and eat from after this?
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by middlebeltboy: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
williamdeluxe:
God bless ur hustle mummy

may all ur plans 4 ur children come to passs

every mother is an angel on earth

Hit like if u luv ur momma
I won't hit like and I love my mama. is time u guys grow up with hit like madness!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by sonofoluku: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
The person who filmed her is such an idiot.Its obvious the idiot did not ask for her consent before filming her and she certainly wasn't comfortable about the filming.She just could not talk for fear of losing her job.The idiot is probably the contractor or owner of the property.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Oduwils222(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2018
All i see here is plastering work nah. But which ever way, bravo to her. God will see her through
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Witnes: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Better pass ashawo work, secondly just as same as women all over woke up in d morning, prepare d children first for school, get her hoe, cutlass into her basket and go to farm which our mothers pass 2ru as well. Kudos to our struggling mothers.
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by FirstCounsel(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Pope22:
How do I get this woman's contact please?
Good move. This woman deserves some aid. Can we all start something?
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by IamXpress(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2018
I know a woman with similar plight...

She lost her husband in year 2011. Year 2012 she suffered from burnt due to generator explosion. That same year, she relocated to Delta State where she started bricklaying work to support her three children. The first son joined her few months after, and since then, they've been working to make ends meet.

The said woman is now walking with a left foot default case, perhaps, partial paralyses. She leaps and in spite of all these, she still leaves her house early in the morning to look for bricklaying work to do in order to feed her children. The case is far worse than my description. You need to see her.....

She's courageous indeed. The poem below is dedicated to her;

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Nigerian Mother Who Lost Her Husband And Is Now A Bricklayer Seriously Working To Feed Her Kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SDkQepSNRE

Do you know her personally?
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
zolajpower:

Point of correction sir ,some women not all women will do this . As i speak to u in benin some of her mates still trade there body for money . They give excuse such as my husband died and blah blah blah

shocked shocked shocked

You don't mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by nick50(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2018
At least u all can see the reason why God placed men above women, for all of u advocating for gender equality have u seen the kind of pains this woman is facing just because her husband died?.. U can imagine Wat d man has been passing through just to take care of the entire family and after everything all he will meet at home is a nagging wife who complains about everything and will deny d man a proper rest.. May d almighty God bless all hardworking men who works 24/7 to take care of their family n may he bless them with long life and prosperity.. To all those irresponsible and nagging wife may u encounter worse situation than the woman in the above pics
Re: Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids by MrSensor(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Bilabong:
Good work woman...

Op u wan use pix finish my MB?
use opera mini to browse and you will be a data stress-free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.