Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth (4489 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by HeWrites(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2018
This photo of a man who's obviously amazed at what his wife is going through while giving birth to their baby in the labour room has gone viral on the Internet.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/caption-this-photo-of-a-man-as-he-watch-his-wife-giving-birth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Viralkid: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2018
I don't think I can stand the sight at all
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Dnimaa(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Chei yaaa, but this won't prevent him from putting another one oh!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Alwaysking: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2018
See as the guy open eyes like torch light, God knows I can't get close to that room when my wife is giving birth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Samusu(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by highqueen(f): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2018
cry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Anigreat: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

So na here i been follow commot.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by wilybebsy(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2018
I dey mad make i near there

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by MrRichmond: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Those stretch marks tho....
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Dyt(f): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
MrRichmond:
Those stretch marks tho....

I pity you

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Acepen(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Caps Off To All Women Out There....Apart From The Slaymamas, Wanna-Be-Femist,the Cheaters And Liars All These Ones Are Good For Only F*cking.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by MrRichmond: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Dyt:

I pity you
Shhh.... I've have the right to call out what irks me Save your pity for someone else..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Auladimeji(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2018
I can't stand seeing pool of blood.I will run away.I hates blood even the smell of it

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Dyt(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
MrRichmond:

Shhh.... I've have the right to call out what irks me
Save your pity for someone else..

Tamam
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Naijawebmaster: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Women are strong! smiley

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by CivilianJTF(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
No be small thing
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Saff(f): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Never enter the room when your wife is giving birth grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by lalasticlala(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
Never enter the room when your wife is giving birth grin

I won't even try that
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Saff(f): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

I won't even try that
it will scar you for life. You won’t look at her lipsrsealed in the same way grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by hapydaddy: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Its actually not a nice on to experience. My wife delivered few months ago and I was in the delivery room from start to finish. I was the one that removed her panties wen labor began to get a bit stronger. Women pass through a lot during labor that one will just ignore some of their atrocities.
I remember seeing the babies head far away into the vagina and I was giving her the morale to push.
I think men should attempt to experience the process even if ts once...

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Saff(f): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
hapydaddy:
Its actually not a nice on to experience.
You were in the delivery room live?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by hapydaddy: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
You were you in the delivery room live?

Yes I was with wife till she delivered..In fact, I was the one that clamped the placenta...it was a bitter sweet experience.. Bitter cos I saw my wife in so Much distress and pain...I wanted to cry at a point sef...the sweet part is when u get to hear the hweeen hnweeen heen cry wen he or she finally comes out...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Saff(f): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
hapydaddy:

Yes I was with wife till she delivered..In fact, I was the one that clamped the placenta...it was a bitter sweet experience.. Bitter cos I saw my wife in so Much distress and pain...I wanted to cry at a point sef...the sweet part is when u get to hear the hweeen hnweeen heen cry wen he or she finally comes out...
Aww that’s so nice to hear.

But did the sight of everything traumatise you?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by hapydaddy: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
cry[sup][/sup]
Saff:
Aww that’s so nice to hear.

But did the sight of everything traumatise you?

Not at all

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
wonderful experience, God bless our mothers and wives...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by eleojo23: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
hapydaddy:

hapydaddy:
cry[sup][/sup]

Not at all.. I am an anatomist.. As a mata of fact, immediately she was in her third trimester around 36 weeks, I was already checking for the appearance of the mucos plug closer to the opening f the vagina...I felt particularly happy..I was even the one that weight the baby and was told to pray for him after cleaning...
I am writing The details n a diary so my child can read from it wen he is much older..

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Tapout(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
hapydaddy:
Its actually not a nice on to experience. My wife delivered few months ago and I was in the delivery room from start to finish. I was the one that removed her panties wen labor began to get a bit stronger. Women pass through a lot during labor that one will just ignore some of their atrocities.
I remember seeing the babies head far away into the vagina and I was giving her the morale to push.
I think men should attempt to experience the process even if ts once...

ah pls o, sir can this evangelism end here sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by eleojo23: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tapout:

ah pls o, sir can this evangelism end here sad
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by jordyspices: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by lottomkyes200: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
sometimes just thinking of what the woman will go through make marriage scare me . like I can't stand her hurt
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth by Saff(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
hapydaddy:
cry[sup][/sup]

Not at all.. I am an anatomist.. As a mata of fact, immediately she was in her third trimester around 36 weeks, I was already checking for the appearance of the mucos plug closer to the opening f the vagina...I felt particularly happy..I was even the one that weight the baby and was told to pray for him after cleaning...
I am writing The details n a diary so my child can read from it wen he is much older..
oh wowww you’re one of a kind. Most guys are traumatised by anything involving that area. Because the vagina changes so much during child birth, good for you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Betrayed By : / 10 Ways You Can Assist Your Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.