Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter (21045 Views)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by benjamin007: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Electricity is a business for the Nigerian govt just like Guns for the US government....
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by TolaniLuv: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

The last time I checked, your career has no base so why calling out Federal government and politicians on twitter so that everyone will know what we are facing.

Is there no better ways to sort this out

Tell us a better way he could have done it? Lets see how stupid fellow you are as a nobody too

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by nony43(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

The last time I checked, your career has no base so why calling out Federal government and politicians on twitter so that everyone will know what we are facing.

Is there no better ways to sort this out?

Is not a must that federal government will do everything for us.

This is a money making opportunity! We should see opportunity in this rather than circumstance.

You way get career, who know you? Ezi

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by lexy2014: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2018
highqueen:
they will start their usual threat on him now.

fraud of a government.
maybe he is IPOB
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by islandmoon: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2018
i challenge buhari to tell me just one thing that works in this country, then i will do whatever APC want me to do without asking any question, just one thing, useless government
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by boyjo: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Ayoswit:
My own is that the Nigeria government should create jobs, I'm tired of being unemployed. Power supply is the least of my problems now.

They said you should create job for yourself. Be an Entrepreneur! grin
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by anigold(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

This is a money making opportunity! We should see opportunity in this rather than circumstance.
political slave.. are you from Ogun state or osun state

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by boyjo: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Mowoe:
Nah!
Not when they and their folks are the major importers of Generators and Owners of or Shareholders in petrol and diesel companies.
No! It will never be time.

Animals in Crase men skin-Fela

This is the sole problem.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Xkalaban(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Pato no mind them. Them ma no send so long them big power Generators dey on standby with underground tanks full of diesel. They shall all burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by israelmao(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
Just watch out for EFCC or DSS ,the two attack dogs in change era.Is either you are allegedly found in financial fraud or you sponsored armed robbers or in possession of illegal arms.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Puntiff: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
I think his gen packed up in the middle of the night. Sorry, Pato.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by blossomfarm: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Turks:
Them go soon destroy your career. Look at Mr Eazy. Better tread with caution.
Coward.big fool you are!
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by biejibbs93(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2018
I wonder when our suffering and smiling ish going to end, if we keep been mute. And if someone stand to speak, we tend to scare the person off with our words. If we remain mute, how can we progress. #Nigeria!
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Turks: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
LOL. Another demeanor spotted. You just acted your age
blossomfarm:

Coward.big fool you are!
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by franchasng: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Ayoswit:
My own is that the Nigeria government should create jobs, I'm tired of being unemployed. Power supply is the least of my problems now.
constant electricity will lead to massive job creation, so you will surely get employed once power is permanently fixed sis wink
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by whizbee(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

Since you are not stupid and obviously with the better idea, tell us how to get out of the situation

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by BanjiHols(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Ayoswit:

How will dere be jobs creation if there is no power?how will new small businesses spring up?
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Kokaine(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2018
was chatting with this chick from Namibia recently and if you see the conversation, you will give up on Nigeria. i was really embarrassed. from Education, to currency, to power, to minimum wage.

they dont know what lights out mean, their minimum wage is 230dollars as against our 50dollars. and hey.... they got independence from south africa in 1990.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

In civilised countries, electricity is "sorted out" by government and not by her citizens.

Providing electricity is the responsibility of the government.

If our government think the way you do then government will cease to exist.

The dude raised a valid point just as Nigerians have been complaining for years, but instead of you to debate on the point raised you chose to attack his career, you sound like a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

You are the most unintelligent poster on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

nonsense post.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Ugosample(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Mowoe:
Nah!
Not when they and their folks are the major importers of Generators and Owners of or Shareholders in petrol and diesel companies.
No! It will never be time.

Animals in Crase men skin-Fela

The shareholders in oil companies part is true.

I mean, when there is stable power supply, the demand for petroleum products will take a dive
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by owomida1: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2018
The 1st problem is the consumers are not ready to pay. In countries where there is uninterrupted power, their tax is always paid. All we do here is evade tax and expect things to be fine. This Patoranking self, very soon we will hear that he is owing mr x for something. It's the system and the people.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Patoranking but told us that u are 26 years old.. how com 28 now?
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by akiOYIBO: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

What kind of creatures do we have in Africa?
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Kendrick80(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Like ds sef.....light still no dey my house
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by aftatechbiz(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

Its obvious you are doomed
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by papoose321: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Oga if na only govt u never call out finish na wat generator importers and AGO importers.. Oga solutions to our light issues don de since na SABO!! De Bleep us up
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

Do you know how many megawatts a whole country like Nigeria is producing?
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by GoldenJAT(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

Idiot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News, Terry G In Coma! / Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue / AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.