Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set (25162 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Ayodele70: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Mary Remmy Njoku wants to know if her recent experience on set is sexual harassment.

According to her, a prominent male producer made some sexual comments to a female producer who was wearing a leggings that showed off her camel toe.

Read her post below...

"Dear #instafam I need your help. Again. What is the Nigerian definition of sexual harassment? I was standing with a female producer who was wearing a leggings with a carmel toe. and a Very prominent male producer Walked past and said I dey see your Virgina (in pidgin) if I hol am en, I go F.... am tire. On the streets of Lagos! I was deeply offended. I wanted to say something but the Lady just said 'no mind am the man sabi talk rubbish' and she immediately changed the topic like nothing happened. I couldn't cry more than the bereaved. But I am really sad. Biko isn't this sexual harassment? Doesn't she know? Or its just accepted."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/sexual-harassment-actress-mary-remmy-shares-her-recent-experience-on-set.html

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Madam mary please shut it!, The male producer helped your stupid friend pass her stupid message. We copy everything from western world. When did wearing leggings without proper covering of female private part become a normal dressing in Nigeria?.
We have lost it all... morals =zero.
Ladies please and please, dress very well.Men are moved with what they see, just as ladies are moved with what they hear.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2018
She dressed the way she wanted to be addressed.
Na only her stand there Y the guy no tell you the same thing angry

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by EvilChild: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2018
See this cheap Olosho I used to stand Bleep back then in IMT

Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by SIMPLYkush: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Ashawo, like say she no like am Like if I'm a fool, share if I'm the best

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by ko40(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2018
You deg vex say he no compliment u. e pain her

15 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by itspzpics(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol... No vex
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2018
aunty face front.

many issues dey ground.

after we are done with those we will call you to lay your complaint

11 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by MrGist: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by GreatOlu1: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Of course it is, the same way it is an harassment to guys with strong imaginations. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by oshe11: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
YOU are ADDRESSED the way YOU DRESS

10 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by oluwasegun007(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Madam, be careful with what you term sexual harassment...

If the story up there is anything to go by:

She wear leggings revealing camel toe ..

The man gave complement which am sure she was dying to hear from any man...

Her reaction shows she was even expecting the man to come slap her ass..

the complement shows they are dirty talkers before now.

Note :
Harassment is forcefully enforcing sexual advancement towards an opposite sex without his or her approval or consent.

My conclusion : These two have either been knacking or have knack each other before now..

Or the woman is aware of his intentions but trying to avoid and professional friction, since they are both producers.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by naijjaman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by justice212: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Most you guys wear that kind of cloth to look beautiful
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Charly68: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why crying more than the bereaved

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by mikel504(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
what is my own concern i beg give way......call me meeky

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Trapnews: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by kenny1313(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Like she never Bleep to get script!!

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by mammanbawa: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
She was addressed the way she dressed

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by sabi99(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
that's another way of saying to the lady..."congrats on ur epicly moral decadence and indecency", so that she go dress well next time

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by TIDDOLL(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
[/b]Just so you know...

They might Have been making out before the leud comments(Off set)... undecided[b]
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Silly attention seeker. Someone throwing his coin to see if he can be laid and you're here interfering

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by koxi: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
����
Funny comments...the first one really cracked me up
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by myners007: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
That one is called sexual arousement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Apina(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Did she care to ask the female producer what her relationship is like with the male guy? With how dismissive she was about the whole thing, common sense simply dictates that it meant nothing to the said lady undecided

10 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by justice212: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Freedom of expression that's all i see

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Everybody just wan trend smh

7 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Buhari2019: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by anyicash(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
What if you mind your own business?

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by blowjob: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
HOESS,ALWAYS COMPLAININ.... grin grin HOE DRINKIN PANADOL,FOR ANOTHER HOE PAIN... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by OriginalKogiboy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
na d best reply to d dressing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid Shows Off His Second Son (Pics, Video) / Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.