Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set (25161 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by OMEGA009(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Is it your camel? Busy Body United

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Munzy14:
Madam mary please shut it!, The male producer helped your stupid friend pass her stupid message. We copy everything from western world. When did wearing leggings without proper covering of female private part become a normal dressing in Nigeria?.
We have lost it all... morals =zero.
Ladies please and please, dress very well.Men are moved with what they see, just as ladies are moved with what they hear.

Still not an excuse or invitation to treat

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by davidkingrichie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wearing clothes which exposes your privates is sexually harassing the men. If you keep doing that, prepare to be sexually undressed and f$%ked vocally.

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by odomanis: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
PurplePatch:
She dressed the way she wanted to be addressed.
Na only her stand there Y the guy no tell you the same thing angry

Exactly ! In fact, it is the female producer who actually harassed the male folks sexually .

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by corbanstevee: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
My deep concern is if you don't want someone or anybody to speak to you in an unpleasant manner why do the things that attract it.

You can not willfully/naturally/,fashionistically' display your vagina for the insult that it will attract and you yet proceed to buy and wear a leggins fitted with a Camel toe.[/i]

You got what you bargained for Sis. I am sure you have your private well covered as a decent lady should and you now want to suggest that your private is so fat and available you wore an artificial aesthetic of a VG. In fact you you are guilty of harassing everyone around you psychologically...I know you will not agree; but that's the truth. someone talked at you in a way you have suggested to him and you feel abuse. joor fa!

Dear, you have not been abused in the sense of your submission because you got what you wanted. Attention!!![i]

Stay sharp Love.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by spiritedtete: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tell remmy this is Nigeria. You don't wear something provoking and expect not to be talk down at.

This is not America where if you stare too much at people... they can sue you.

This is not UK where you can ride on bycicle while you are naked...

This is Nigeria ... where we try hard to keep up with our morals.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by somadinho10: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
U
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by spinna: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
As you dress you shall be addressed. If ur nips wan chuk me for eye be sure I will brush my shoulder on them mistakenly.

The Cametoe dressing in itself is what amounts to sexual harrassment
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Yameater(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:
See this cheap Olosho I used to stand Bleep back then in IMT

Smh
Haba somethings should be left unsaid
That's someone'wife and mom

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Alwaysking: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who be this one self
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by naijanaso: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
You are right. It is sexual harassment from the Lady. The lady harassed the man big time. Nonsense.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
when she tells us the other things the producer told her we will react appropriately.

using "another female producer" to cover her face

Gerrout
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Akiika: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's sexual harassment! The ignoramuses here will justify it. Why should a man decide what a woman wear?
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by goodloving(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] :am sure you are the person in question stop pretending,at least the guy didn't touch it
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by kanosalami: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:
See this cheap Olosho I used to stand Bleep back then in IMT

Smh
don't mind the bush meat feeling like real meat
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by cezarman(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thunder fire your own camel toe, you stupiid owl. That's how you and your likes will go around causing problem in other people's lives.

See her nose like tortoise carsmiley
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Anglojosite7(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pincsure or idonbelieveit
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by baby4u2(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Munzy14:
Madam mary please shut it!, The male producer helped your stupid friend pass her stupid message. We copy everything from western world. When did wearing leggings without proper covering of female private part become a normal dressing in Nigeria?.
We have lost it all... morals =zero.
Ladies please and please, dress very well.Men are moved with what they see, just as ladies are moved with what they hear.

This is absurd that you will make this type of comment. You are one of the reasons men rape too. Cause your excuse will be that she brought it upon herself.

The man who made that foolish comment needs to be cautioned. Even in the so called western world were women wear the so called dressing, their men don't talk like that or they will be sued depending on their status.

What he said is unacceptable. Please don't set the bar low for your fellow men. Diarrhea of the mouth is unacceptable. Please caution your men and yourself.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by talk2percy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
My friend shut up..
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by daven: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
I believe those two producers have something with each other. At least if not sexual, they must be very cordial on another level. The lady knows this, and that is why she said that is how the guy talks rubbish. Believe me no random guy can say such to a lady casually. It is a coded way of saying, let us meet at the usual place for our usual menge menge. That lady has been turned on and ready for action. The guy knows she knows. Coded yarns#ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by dabiton: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Men should not decide what women wear... but woman should decide what men say or think about what they see!
What is harassment?

Please why should a woman wear Camel toe or even expose her pussy? I guess to attract the attention of the only species that consume camel toe...MALES

Who is she wearing it for, her fellow females It is not harassment it is what she wanted to hear... camel toe ko camel toto niii
Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
baby4u2:

This is absurd that you will make this type of comment. You are one of the reasons men rape too. Cause your excuse will be that she brought it upon herself.

The man who made that foolish comment needs to be cautioned. Even in the so called western world were women wear the so called dressing, their men don't talk like that or they will be sued depending on their status.

What he said is unacceptable. Please don't set the bar low for your fellow men. Diarrhea of the mouth is unacceptable. Please caution your men and yourself.
The phrase "you are addressed the way you dress " is a fact!. Ladies should dress properly. I am not supposed to see a woman's camel toe except that of my wife. But nowadays, ladies feels it's their right to dress indecently and show every tom, dick and harry their camel toe. Even it should be a crime worth legal action.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
baby4u2:

The phrase "you are addressed the way you dress " is a fact!. Ladies should dress properly. I am not supposed to see a woman's camel toe except that of my wife. But nowadays, ladies feels it's their right to dress indecently and show every tom, dick and harry their camel toe. Even it should be a crime worth legal action.
I am not in promoting rape. And I can never. I love and respect women a lot. That doesn't mean I should support indecent dressing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid Shows Off His Second Son (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.