Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup (359 Views)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Babayero212(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
I am shocked to say the least o. See Rohr saying smelling talk o.

We called you to come and coach our team and the next thing you want to be telling us at this part of the game is that our players are not experienced yet for the world.

Help me first abeg o. What did we contract you for if not to make them ready?

Or you think your contract was to come and give us recommendations at this time in the game?

We are funny in the way we allow people do things in Nigeria sha.

I cannot imagine what this man is saying.

Anyway, everyone is now to be held accountable for all they say or do.

Buhari is doing well by making his cabinet responsible for all their actions.
See how all his different Ministers are dropping reports of the past fiscal year.
Been a while we have seen this kind of responsiveness in a Nigerian govt.

Rohr should finish this contract and come back to meet us o. We are waiting o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Ndonu101: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Gernot Rohr should go after the World Cup

What exactly is the benefit of talking down the team you should be coaching at the world stage?

Rohr was hired to improve us rather he has spent more time telling us how bad we are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by chizzylord(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Ndonu101:
Gernot Rohr should go after the World Cup

What exactly is the benefit of talking down the team you should be coaching at the world stage?

Rohr was hired to improve us rather he has spent more time telling us how bad we are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Okonsyourguy(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
I laugh in Deutsche. Gernot should go and learn how to coordinate the team with his assistant, Salihu.

Babayero212:

We called you to come and coach our team and the next thing you want to be telling us at this part of the game is that our players are not experienced yet for the world.

Or you think your contract was to come and give us recommendations at this time in the game?

See how all his different Ministers are dropping reports of the past fiscal year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Timibabaj(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2018
That coach has refused to be accountable for the team's performance and that's so wrong!
Babayero212:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Jakinola01(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol walahi, we are waiting.

Babayero212:

Re: Super Eagles Do Not Have Experience For World Cup by Jakinola01(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
But as regards Buhari... Biko let him ride on... Buhari should continue with the good things

Babayero212:

(1) (Reply)

. / RUSSIA2018: Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Highlight [video] - 9japosh / NL Front Page News When Nigeria Beat Iceland Vs Defeat To Argentina:pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.