Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,320 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake (16685 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Ayodele70: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

These celebrities with their shading and apologizing after 24 hours! Anyways, we are here for it all.

Actress, Wumi Toriola has apologized for shading Toyin Abraham and calling her engagement fake.

This is coming after Toyin apologized to Mercy Aigbe yesterday. Read Wumi's apology below...

"I am a product of Public applaud and would not at this stage ignore the concerns of the people who have watched me grow in my chosen career.

I sincerely apologise to Toyin Abraham @toyinabraham for allowing my emotions take over me and for uttering such uncensored statements to her.I put a call through to her and we settled it.
Yes, i messed up but we all are Humans and we are bound to mess up once in a while.

To the elders in the industry who cautioned in love,i say a big thank you.

Issues of this nature has a way of opening our eyes and minds to a lot of things we never saw coming. I have come to realize that, most people from the outside derive delight in putting more fire, than quench the fire of disagreement.

Peace is golden.

In all i choose to stay focused and to all my Fans who felt left down,stay happy.

Love has prevailed..Lots of love to you all

This industry is ours; it is our duty to uphold the values of the founding legends (dead and alive). Thank you all.
Love reigns.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/actress-wumi-toriola-apologizes-to-toyin-abraham-for-shading-her-engagement.html

Guess all is well between them now!

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by faithfull18(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Anything to be in the news.
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by itspzpics(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2018
OK seen
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by goldbim(f): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2018
It seems the theme for this week is APOLOGY...everybody wants to rant on socialmedia without looking at the consequences.. Its all good!!product of public applaud sha cheesy..

7 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by GreatOlu1: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ladies ehn. Their palava sha.

But people have actually been saying it and I think it's true, as NAIRALAND turned to entertainment platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
I blame bloggers for this madness. Make una go find beta work do. Stalking pple on insta is not blogging

2 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by IronTete(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
smiles
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by inoki247: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
waz d meaning of all dis if u want fight.. fight stop disturbing our peace.. we are still thinking aw Nigeria will win d World Cup...

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please this one everybody is apologising?Did an angel whisper to any pastor that Christ's coming this weekend

Let me kuku run go apologize to my enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Naturalobserver(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Apology is now the new trend
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by gurunlocker: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Blast and apologize in 24 hours season 3 episode 7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by ALAYORMII: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Season of apologies

Make Mii sef quickly apologise

I am sorry

For

Nothing
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Olujoe1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by alienvirus: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Someone must have called them and instructed them to apologize publicly. These apologies do not come from the bottom of their hearts.
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by grandstar(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
To err is human, to forgive divine.

Whether the engagement was real or fake, must you blurt it out? He consign you? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by itiswellandwell: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Okay oooo.. As u na done declare this week apology week. No problem oooo.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Chieftaincy01: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin she fine sha
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by popweezy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
NAIRALAND...STOP ALL THESE CELEBRITIE BULL SHIT NOW... IMAGING! WHAT'S INFORMATIVE OR EDUCATIVE IN THIS CRAP POSTED NOW undecidedNAIRALAND...STOP ALL THESE CELEBRITIE BULL SHIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by ladyF(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who these ones epp! angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Flexherbal(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good!
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by greggng: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ayodele70:
From; Amagitesblog.com

These celebrities with their shading and apologizing after 24 hours! Anyways, we are here for it all.

Actress, Wumi Toriola has apologized for shading Toyin Abraham and calling her engagement fake.

This is coming after Toyin apologized to Mercy Aigbe yesterday. Read Wumi's apology below...

"I am a product of Public applaud and would not at this stage ignore the concerns of the people who have watched me grow in my chosen career.

I sincerely apologise to Toyin Abraham @toyinabraham for allowing my emotions take over me and for uttering such uncensored statements to her.I put a call through to her and we settled it.
Yes, i messed up but we all are Humans and we are bound to mess up once in a while.

To the elders in the industry who cautioned in love,i say a big thank you.

Issues of this nature has a way of opening our eyes and minds to a lot of things we never saw coming. I have come to realize that, most people from the outside derive delight in putting more fire, than quench the fire of disagreement.

Peace is golden.

In all i choose to stay focused and to all my Fans who felt left down,stay happy.

Love has prevailed..Lots of love to you all

This industry is ours; it is our duty to uphold the values of the founding legends (dead and alive). Thank you all.
Love reigns.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/actress-wumi-toriola-apologizes-to-toyin-abraham-for-shading-her-engagement.html

Guess all is well between them now!

With due respect to all the intelligent women out there, but most of you ladies act without thinking . That's why we see so much apology this days
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by corbanstevee: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Its best to hear and find out what is true before speaking about other people....Moral!!!
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by pol23: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
See news ooo
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Constie(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol...
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by oshe11: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Is like all these Yoruba actresses just decided to trend by quarrelling and apologising

#Iranu
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by naijjaman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Talk rubbish and apologise later. We are in apology month.

The quickest way to make Nairaland FP too cheesy
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Their headache tongue
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who are all these ones now
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by veacea: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who cares!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Dakore Akande Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.