Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (37409 Views)

Rural Sensitization For Peter Obi In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Is anyone surprised. In a shithole where there are no health facilities to assess the mental health of veterans. Billlins will be budgeted for such and their pot bellied chiefs will be using it to eat drink and fùck. Well even the junior officers support such so it aint my business.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by RZArecta(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Obviously stressed out with the never ending war and lack of vacation time. It drives soldiers crazy

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by tragergeorge(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
SARS don carry my friend again,,, negotiations on the process's, dem say make e add 3k join d money ....this Nigeria
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by scopusng(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
Pls naira land how genius is this, a personal in Nigerian prison services, asked me to pay 150 for a replacement slot, although I will pay half and balance immediately I got the job.
Please is it possible?
Although, the connection came to me from a very close fried to the man.
@the post RIP

Dem cheat you. Over here replacement is 100k. Replacement is real.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Billygee2u: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
edoyad:

And the python will continue to swallow people like you and your kin while we support it.
you be the real Zombie
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by MikkySexy23(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
PTSD - common in war veterans all around the world. The deceits, ills and pains of war are difficult to cope with.
Depression kills...Talk to someone who can help!
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by jogojogo: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
So the useless Python dancer snuffed out his own life? This is good news. For a long time, all we hear is how these Python dancers go to kill unarmed people. The fact that they now kill themselves is a welcomed change. One less Python dancer to worry about.

Always bitter: How do you survive with this level of bitterness? I am sure you kneel down and pray to God to meet your needs and aspirations......
Take it easy please

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
So the useless Python dancer snuffed out his own life? This is good news. For a long time, all we hear is how these Python dancers go to kill unarmed people. The fact that they now kill themselves is a welcomed change. One less Python dancer to worry about.

Wow that's just cold
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by KilmerRougeDon: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Nemesis
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by slysteel: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Useless country,their useless military do not know that soldiers in the war fronts are supposed to be evaluated for post traumatic stress disorders,that's why you see some of them on the streets fighting police and beating civilians,most of them have PTSD and need urgent treatment.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Spy17100(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
chaii..how python dance and dis matter take relate nw?..ah ah..where u kip u brain nah?..hmm..dis ur own pain me o..God go purnish d mosquito wey suck ur brain..no worry i dey pray 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by showafrica(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Funny comment...a Python dancer that is useless, is that one a Python dancer? Well, most Python are useless Sha..

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by rukis360(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
Pls naira land how genius is this, a personal in Nigerian prison services, asked me to pay 150 for a replacement slot, although I will pay half and balance immediately I got the job.
Please is it possible?
Although, the connection came to me from a very close fried to the man.
@the post RIP
scam
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by gidgiddy: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
dedugba:

i think your comment is rather stupid, callous and mischievous, for all i care he maybe your relation you dont know about, so sad you chose to express your heartless feeling here.

Your people haven't been massacred by Python dancers yet, that's why you can say such

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2018
jogojogo:

Always bitter: How do you survive with this level of bitterness? I am sure you kneel down and pray to God to meet your needs and aspirations......
Take it easy please

How? The day these Python dancers brutalise or kill someone close to you, you will understand

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by smileyoo: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2018
so sad. but for how long 're we going to keep loosing our gallant soldiers to this boko-harram crisis? why is it so difficult for the fg to locate boko-harram sponsors, through intelligent gathering of informations? if boko-harram sponsors where to be arrested, that 'll be the end of these blood-baths, and resources wastages. its difficult to believe that the fg can't un-cover these evil-sponsors of bh, even after many yrs of this boko crisis. why is it that any serious crisis from the nothern part of nigeria is always too difficult, or even impossible to resolve, because of lack of political will from the siting govts? but if any crisis emanates from the south, even ordinary protests or mere agitations, there 'll be political will to crush it. this is not how to build a strong and united nation. its sad indeed.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by soulpiano23(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
Why can't wait till u see the name. He might be your same Igbo.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by asawanathegreat(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2018
He died out trauma and frustration
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Britishcoins(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
scopusng:

Dem cheat you. Over here replacement is 100k. Replacement is real.
Really?
But is it the same NPS?
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by OMEGA009(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. May GOD help our military as many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by lokya(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Me too, I suspect that culpable homicide is being covered up here.

I advise those shouting Python Dancer to hold their peace until it's proven beyond reasonable doubt that the victim isn't a Southerner.

It's too early to rejoice or grieve. The Army's side of the story is not to be trusted as far as this particular case is concerned.
So, I'll advise you to go easy, guys.
The guy in question is from the middle belt,we all know he cannot commit suicide, he has a wife 2 kids.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by jozee8: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
I was thinking someone here was going to ask;
Why would a captain of NA kill himself?
Is it possible there is a mission he was asked to undertake by his senior officers that doesn't seem logical that made him to do that,
Could it be that he is tired of something his conscience could no longer carry on with?
Instead people are just saying trash!!
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by bosco2017: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

correct talk evil Nigeria army we sabi kill civilians

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by RecordKeeper: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS (if the story is true)
A simple google-check would reveal that at the height of the George Bush's fake
war on terror, most American soldiers died not due to bombs or bullets, but due to suicide.

War is an unnatural condition; disposes normal men to act animalistic thereby taking a toll
on the psyche. Such antagonism between the psyche and the animal mind sometimes leads
men to remove themselves from the world of suffering.

WAR IS EVIL

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by OhiOfIhima: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
Bitterness raining in your blood... You guys commit treason so Python need to dance on ur Land to keep Nigeria clean. If you want a referendum, go d way of order n follow d rules. If u come hard expect it given to u hard In return..

Rip to d dead... If u commit suicide irrespective of ur conditions, Paradise will be a mile stone from u.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Its funny coz it happened to someone who is not your family member

May God gv u a cause to change this rubbish you wrote. Dz men follows orders and give orders and you pple forget refusal to order will get us courtmartialled for mutiny or smfin related

For mocking his death. May God forgive you. I hope you wise up some days
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
edoyad:

And the python will continue to swallow people like you and your kin while we support it.

Amen
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Coward !

Shege banza. Let one of your family members go and face half of the defense and attack he face just in a day and come back to write this gibberish

The country z worth dying for. The peace and unity is worth dying for but people like you are sweet to just waste from the nozzle of the rifle

Ubanku. Shege
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by goodvision12(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
IMAGINE DATING A GIRL WITH NO GOALS!LORD HAVE MESSI!!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Damfostopper(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
A case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by newjosboy: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Can more of the soldiers do the same please? I wish all some soldiers follow his footsteps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun / Inside EFCC Report On Corruption Allegations Against Obasanjo / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.