Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (37399 Views)

Rural Sensitization For Peter Obi In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by obi123: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
edoyad:

And the python will continue to swallow people like you and your kin while we support it.
but he's alive while the Python dancer swallowed himself. useless army

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
dedugba:

i think your comment is rather stupid, callous and mischievous, for all i care he maybe your relation you dont know about, so sad you chose to express your heartless feeling here.
who cares who he is as far as he's in the zoo army he deserves worse than that. the zoo isn't worth fighting for so when you die for the zoo you died for nothing. some boys without any aid from the zoo government were busy representing the zoo in Russia and some baboons and monkeys down the zoo are busy calling them South East boys and wishing them bad luck and you want to tell me there are reasons to be a Nigerian. the earlier we stop living in pretence the batter for the people (not animals oo)

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by TurakinNaija: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is an obvious effect of Post Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD)
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
jogojogo:

Always bitter: How do you survive with this level of bitterness? I am sure you kneel down and pray to God to meet your needs and aspirations......
Take it easy please
lolsss just define hypocrisy for me pls. they killed unarmed men and women you said sai baba show them fire the they killed themselves you said you its a pity. any thread I see the death of NA I masturbate on it like say na Beyonce naked picture. they all deserved to die bro lagoon isn't filled up yet you can help yaself there if it plains you

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by resurgent2019: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gracesofar:

Shege banza. Let one of your family members go and face half of the defense and attack he face just in a day and come back to write this gibberish

The country z worth dying for. The peace and unity is worth dying for but people like you are sweet to just waste from the nozzle of the rifle

Ubanku. Shege

You mean Nigeria is worth dying for? I can’t believe this. Without asking, I know the part of the country you are from.

Enjoy jareee, but it shall not last long. Something will give soon.

Edit: Igbos too should calm down with their hate. They are too emotional and it hinders critical reasoning.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Spy17100:
chaii..how python dance and dis matter take relate nw?..ah ah..where u kip u brain nah?..hmm..dis ur own pain me o..God go purnish d mosquito wey suck ur brain..no worry i dey pray 4 u.
II won't blame you cus but your uunvle in the village who sworn you won't meke use of youur senses.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by NNAMDIII(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
So the useless Python dancer snuffed out his own life? This is good news. For a long time, all we hear is how these Python dancers go to kill unarmed people. The fact that they now kill themselves is a welcomed change. One less Python dancer to worry about.
You will die a shameful death
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
soulpiano23:

Why can't wait till u see the name. He might be your same Igbo.
who cares if he's almajiri of sophisticated moronic afonja what's important is that mankind is safer at the shameful demise of one useless python who gets tired of dancing with BH

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
resurgent2019:

You mean Nigeria is worth dying for? I can’t believe this. Without asking, I know the part of the country you are from.

Enjoy jareee, but it shall not last long. Something will give soon.

Edit: Igbos too should calm down with their hate. They are too emotional and it hinders critical reasoning.

U r wrong with the part of the country am from. Am damn sure u think am a northerner. Ba komi. I leave u with ur assumption
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Bitterness raining in your blood... You guys commit treason so Python need to dance on ur Land to keep Nigeria clean. If you want a referendum, go d way of order n follow d rules. If u come hard expect it given to u hard In return..

Rip to d dead... If u commit suicide irrespective of ur conditions, Paradise will be a mile stone from u.
how has all this aforesaid crap change the fact that one shameless Python has ridded himself from the face of the earth. afonja that was the same python that danced on top Abiola head who also committed treason and you all ran to your house with your tails in between your legs. Fulani has really sucked out the brain of afonjas I swear

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by einsteine(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
So the useless Python dancer snuffed out his own life? This is good news. For a long time, all we hear is how these Python dancers go to kill unarmed people. The fact that they now kill themselves is a welcomed change. One less Python dancer to worry about.

You don't know if he is Igbo. Do you think there are no Igbo soldiers fighting Boko Haram?
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gracesofar:

Its funny coz it happened to someone who is not your family member

May God gv u a cause to change this rubbish you wrote. Dz men follows orders and give orders and you pple forget refusal to order will get us courtmartialled for mutiny or smfin related

For mocking his death. May God forgive you. I hope you wise up some days
the death of young men and women massacred by them what sayeth thou?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by searchlight: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gracesofar:

Shege banza. Let one of your family members go and face half of the defense and attack he face just in a day and come back to write this gibberish

The country z worth dying for. The peace and unity is worth dying for but people like you are sweet to just waste from the nozzle of the rifle

Ubanku. Shege
how do you change the fact that the idiot is gone and gone forever ?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by gidgiddy: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
einsteine:

You don't know if he is Igbo. Do you think there are no Igbo soldiers fighting Boko Haram?

I dont care if he is Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani, a Python dancer is a Python dancer.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by gidgiddy: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
NNAMDIII:
You will die a shameful death

Like the useless Python dancer did?
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by don4real18(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Perhaps, he found out that the govt is also equipping the terrorists... A conspiracy theory
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
how do you change the fact that the idiot is gone and gone forever ?

Boy, learn some respect and know when to use bad, mean and cruel words. M glad u r reaching puberty and u really wanna impress.

But have the fear of God in whatever you do or say even though its hard I suppose.

That man z an hero, walk z walk. Take a walk in his shoes, face his fears come back alive and edit this thrash.

And if you can't, Then somebody in your home who his in his age group or close his the bigger idiot.

I hope you are old enough to understand
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Gracesofar(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
the death of young men and women massacred by them what sayeth thou?

Read what I typed all over and come back to answer your own question. Gentleman.
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Candyking:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/273200-nigerian-army-officer-fighting-boko-haram-commits-suicide.html
oh my God .Ptsd ,spiritual Or Some Thing So Bad Happened He Cldnt Bring Himself To Live With It Or Face The Shame.Condolence To His Family,may God Bless Them
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by DeBrain045(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
With you every thing is Biafra.
The name of the victim has not been made open and you have disclosed it to be an hausa of fulani man.
When will all this Biafranic scornfuls have sense than just writting out of stupidity.

Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by DeBrain045(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
who cares who he is as far as he's in the zoo army he deserves worse than that. the zoo isn't worth fighting for so when you die for the zoo you died for nothing. some boys without any aid from the zoo government were busy representing the zoo in Russia and some baboons and monkeys down the zoo are busy calling them South East boys and wishing them bad luck and you want to tell me there are reasons to be a Nigerian. the earlier we stop living in pretence the batter for the people (not animals oo)
when have any Biafranic scornful died for something. scum
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Neocotez(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good news
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by supergist1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
On course of duty, a report stated that a Nigeria Army captain on duty in the North East has committed suicide by turning his own rifle to his stomach and opening fire which led to his death.

The incident took place on June 18 at 7 division medical centre in Maiduiguri state, this was disclosed by military source.

After the incident had occurred by the soldier who turned his own rifle to his stomach and opened fire. He was referred to a medical facility for treatment and examinations.

The officers name is still withheld, due to the fact that is not yet known if the family of the deceased have been told about the incident that led to the death of their son serving in the military.
http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/06/22/a-nigerian-soldier-fighting-boko-haram-commits-suicide/
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by olastarnet: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bros run for your life
Britishcoins:
Pls naira land how genius is this, a personal in Nigerian prison services, asked me to pay 150 for a replacement slot, although I will pay half and balance immediately I got the job.
Please is it possible?
Although, the connection came to me from a very close fried to the man.
@the post RIP
Re: Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State by Spy17100(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
II won't blame you cus but your uunvle in the village who sworn you won't meke use of youur senses.
i don see say after community gather money train u for school,u still refuz to learn..shift make i sneeze..dis kyn talk dey giv me cattarh..abi make i sneeze for ur head..(aaaach'ho)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence / Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.