Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death (22833 Views)

Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by OboOlora(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by iamnavy1: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Delivar:
Who is this thug sef? Please you guys should stop putting anything about this thug on the front page. We need to concerned about decent people in the society and not thugs.

Bros. thank you very much they other important news to be seen in the front page but every time I visit Nairaland I see rubbish like this.

This guy live by the sword and die by the sword so let the Nigger rest

What am I saying in essence all the fuc......king mods should stop posting this fuc.......king deceased thug story abi gist on front page.

Cc: lalasticlala #stoppostingirrelevantnewsonfrontpage
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by olabisimichael: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Delivar:
Who is this thug sef? Please you guys should stop putting anything about this thug on the front page. We need to concerned about decent people in the society and not thugs.

I am in a state of wonderment sir! In less than a week Nairaland has promoted a nonentity of a rapper! Rubbish
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by iamnavy1: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Franzinni:
E better pass 2pac Nah ....
you are very stupid to compare this lowlife nigger to 2pac.
#westsidetillidie
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by johnstar(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Delivar:

A thug dat wnt to run a charity??
Hm u wey be educated man

Wr ur career don reach??

5 Likes

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Nedukkc: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't like this dirty looking Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Saff(f): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Psalm18:
I Listened to sample of his music on youtube. Could not understand a line of the loud noise he and the others were making.
Is that how rap music is nowadays?
loool.
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by kingenglish: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funny how this guy is being worshipped, even with all the negativity that surrounded him.....
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by nkul: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

#westsidetillidie

Sometimes, i dont know how to react on Nairaland. how can you call a talented star lowlife Nigger? if you are not a rap fan, please when u see a post on XXXtentacion, please dont open the post. many rap fans are grieving. just open news on PMB N maybe Davido and Chioma...all news on Nairaland cant be on politics or sports or Nollywood.. okay?

Tupac was a genius, XXXtentacion was a genius as well..he had his own fans. . someone commented above that the guy is not Michael Jackson...is Michael Jackson the only man with musical talent on earth? there are many talents on earth hence we have several artists. some of us love this guy no matter how controversial he was...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by madjune(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Psalm18:
I Listened to sample of his music on youtube. Could not understand a line of the loud noise he and the others were making.
Is that how rap music is nowadays?

And you can imagine how some of us react when the world media brands him as a promising talent.

True. Our present youth are lazy.
Everyone suppose kukuma enter studio begin sing noise.
Who go blow will blow.
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by iamnavy1: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
nkul:

Sometimes, i dont know how to react on Nairaland. how can you call a talented star lowlife Nigger? if you are not a rap fan, please when u see a post on XXXtentacion, please dont open the post. many rap fans are grieving. just open news on PMB N maybe Davido and Chioma...all news on Nairaland cant be on politics or sports or Nollywood.. okay?

Tupac was a genius, XXXtentacion was a genius as well..he had his own fans. . someone commented above that the guy is not Michael Jackson...is Michael Jackson the only man with musical talent on earth? there are many talents on earth hence we have several artists. some of us love this guy no matter how controversial he was...

is 2pac not a rapper who know this dude self

guy go and buy a cheap brain very cheap one
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by greggng: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
This guy bought a beautiful house worth millions of dollars while some of you are here hating on each other.....isn't he better than you lazy youths?

1 Like

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by avrex3k(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who the fxxk is the nigga what good impact as he brought to the world ya all over do him too much rest on X
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Franzinni: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

#westsidetillidie
You are very stupid for noticing that I am very stupid ... Idiot escuse for a fool....
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Delivar:

Fool, we've seen you and your decency.
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Like say you don hear about am before

This one dey claim familiarity

emmyid:
RIP X...To think I was playing his song "Sad" when I bumped into this. Well,he had a pregnant girlf friend who was the cause of his last jail term,because he hit her bad and almost got her blind.

I love X

X was a young man who went through alot.people misunderstood him, he went through a lot,gave to charity and had deep songs. Listen to these songs- Save me, Sad, Hope, Heart Eater, Revenge, Red light...Rest on X

1 Like

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by nkul: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

is 2pac not a rapper who know this dude self

guy go and buy a cheap brain very cheap one

Mr. iamnavy1 if you dont have the kind of mansion this boy had, please cover your gutter mouth... nobody knew the guy but he made enough money to buy a mansion from his talent... i am 100 percent sure you dont have his kind of mansion. when you see a post on Nairaland and you feel you dont like them, you dont need to comment. i will buy a cheap brain but i beg empty ur brain
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by iamnavy1: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gerrrrrrrat motherfurker you are a fool don't ever mention this little brat when am talking about Makavelli great 2pac

stupid fugly looking dude

Franzinni:

You are very stupid for noticing that I am very stupid ... Idiot escuse for a fool....
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by emmyid(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abang52:
Like say you don hear about am before

This one dey claim familiarity

Mtcheeeeew...dim witted people's comment.
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by iamnavy1: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
nkul:

Mr. iamnavy1 if you dont have the kind of mansion this boy had, please cover your gutter mouth... nobody knew the guy but he made enough money to buy a mansion from his talent... i am 100 percent sure you dont have his kind of mansion. when you see a post on Nairaland and you feel you dont like them, you dont need to comment. i will buy a cheap brain but i beg empty ur brain

nigger you are a fool too get out I don't give a furk about what you say nigger

get that into your shitty brain
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

Gerrrrrrrat motherfurker you are a fool don't ever mention this little brat when am talking about Makavelli great 2pac

stupid fugly looking dude

I bet your sister doesn't feel the same way about me .... Corrections I am not a motherfurker but a sisterfurker ...
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Iceeh: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
X said iffa die I'd b reborn so dz is what he was saying wow

1 Like

Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Iceeh: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

Bros. thank you very much they other important news to be seen in the front page but every time I visit Nairaland I see rubbish like this.

This guy live by the sword and die by the sword so let the Nigger rest

What am I saying in essence all the fuc......king mods should stop posting this fuc.......king deceased thug story abi gist on front page.

Cc: lalasticlala #stoppostingirrelevantnewsonfrontpage

God punish your father idiot
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Lomprico2: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Franzinni:
E better pass 2pac Nah ....

How?
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Franzinni: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

How?
tupac no born Nah
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Lomprico2: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Franzinni:
tupac no born Nah

And who told u that?
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Franzinni: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

And who told u that?
oya prove me wrong
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by abbeyty(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
greggng:
This guy bought a beautiful house worth millions of dollars while some of you are here hating on each other.....isn't he better than you lazy youths?

They are just hating on the young man who acquired so much for himself through his talent before 21,while some of them still collect pocket money from their parents at 39. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by greggng: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
abbeyty:

They are just hating on the young man who acquired so much for himself through his talent before 21,while some of them still collect pocket money from their parents at 39. May his soul rest in peace

God bless u for ur wisdom. The only ill I heard about the guy was that he was some how violent but his money was legit.
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by nkul: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
iamnavy1:

nigger you are a fool too get out I don't give a furk about what you say nigger

get that into your shitty brain

I DOUBT IF YOUR BRAIN IS NORMAL...you are so 'fool' of hate. i am sure you are above 20 years. but the late rapper you are hating on not only bought a mansion for himself, but he bought 4 other houses for his extended family members..all from his music AND talent and u are on Nairaland abusing people...
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Lomprico2: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Franzinni:
oya prove me wrong

He has a daughter!!!
Re: Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death by Franzinni: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lomprico2:

He has a daughter!!!
gogoo it for me sah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) / Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.