Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate (1031 Views)

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' / Elisabeth Rohr Is Dead! Mother Of Gernot Rohr Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by hollandis(f): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2018
angryProjected #NGA Starting XI for #ISL game in Volgograd
Uzoho, Ebuehi, Echiejile, Ekong, Balogun; Onazi, Etebo, Mikel; Moses, Ighalo, Simi

Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by nNEOo(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2018
It just projected relax am sure you didn't bid to coach super Eagles.... Or did you?
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by hollandis(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
nNEOo:
It just projected relax am sure you didn't bid to coach super Eagles.... Or did you?
Bid? Are you kidding me ? I need proof from you right now that it went to the highest bidder .
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by nNEOo(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2018
hollandis:

Bid? Are you kidding me ? I need proof from you right now that it went to the highest bidder .

Did you bid to coach the super Eagles
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by hollandis(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
nNEOo:

Did you bid to coach the super Eagles

And my question is do you have proof that anyone bidded?
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by Arsenalholic(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Jeez! If this guy really drops Ndidi for Onazi, I'll send a message for my grandpa to whack his brain from the spirit world.
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by nNEOo(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2018
hollandis:

And my question is do you have proof that anyone bidded?

Waw...... So he was begged to take the post, now this is new to me.
Re: Super Chickens Line Up Against Iceland.Rohr is a sell out and betting Syndicate by mhktaryan: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
When bomb no dey hin head

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Super Eagles Line Up: Omeruo, Musa Start, Moses To Play RWB In 3-5-2 F / Trend On How World Cup Defending Champions Have Crashed Out In Group Stage / See What Pogba Did After Meeting Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.