Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away (686 Views)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away by Ivorycassi(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maleke grieves over death of his only surviving sibling, after death took away his grandmother, mother & twins brothers cry
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/sad-maleke-loses-only-surviving-sibling.html

It’s such as sad news as comedian/musician loses his only survival sibling to the cold hands of death . According to the comedian ;

“My head is broken , my space of joy has been taken Away by deaths from ME.. First you took away my flgrandmother followed by my mint her and proceeded to my twins brothers, you took Paul away from me and now PETER the only one left is gone,, Darkness has come to bait me again God���, pero, you left without notice hmmm it’s well �����. So peter is dead ? The last man standing �‍♂️ my elder brother is dead.....
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/sad-maleke-loses-only-surviving-sibling.html

May God heal her heart during these trying times. Amen

Re: Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away by GOFRONT(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘OBO X Nicki Minaj’ – Davido Announce His New Collabo With Nicki. / How I Handle My Six Wives – Ned Nwoko / “tacha Is Not The Work Of Your Hands, Grow Up” – Blogger SDK Blasts Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.