Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls (2069 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / If You Support Buhari, Pls Say Amen To This Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by oooduancalmdown: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
How? why do you people think that to carve out a new country is a child's play. Ask the palestinians who have been at it for 70 years with no success in sight. South Sudan? 40 years conflict with 3 million dead. There will never be a Biafra in our life time
I think they can get Biafra if their leaders support them. You don't seem to know that Nigeria is a time bomb. Nigeria can explode at anytime. Ibos are tired of the country. Yorubas are tired. Niger deltans are tired. Even some middle beltans are tired. Only the core North want Nigeria to continue to exist. Politicians also don't support it. The truth is a lot of Yoruba people like me are getting tired of the country. Nothing works! Tribalism everywhere. Religious violence, ethnic cleansing, boko haram and all sorts. All these can't happen in Oodua Republic, so why won't I want or shouldn't get a country that will be peaceful? Why won't I want a country that there is no tribalism? Or a country where everyone complain of being marginalized? Everyone want to run to Europe forgetting that the Europeans will get tired of you.
Nigeria need to split. The country is 60 years. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Nigeria is more than 40 years and nothing has been done right.
The country will split when the Yoruba, Niger delta, and Igbo leaders support it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Balyz: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I think they can get Biafra if their leaders support them. You don't seem to know that Nigeria is a time bomb. Nigeria can explode at anytime. Ibos are tired of the country. Yorubas are tired. Niger deltans are tired. Even some middle beltans are tired. Only the core North want Nigeria to continue to exist. Politicians also don't support it. The truth is a lot of Yoruba people like me are getting tired of the country. Nothing works! Tribalism everywhere. Religious violence, ethnic cleansing, boko haram and all sorts. All these can't happen in Oodua Republic, so why won't I want or shouldn't get a country that will be peaceful? Why won't I want a country that there is no tribalism? Or a country where everyone complain of being marginalized? Everyone want to run to Europe forgetting that the Europeans will get tired of you.
Nigeria need to split. The country is 60 years. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Nigeria is more than 40 years and nothing has been done right.
The country will split when the Yoruba, Niger delta, and Igbo leaders support it.
You know nothing about the dynamics of international politics. So you think nation states disintergrate just like that, you think ethnic homogeneity is the deciding criteria in the composition of countries? Nigeria will never break up in our life time and that's just the sad reality. It's not up to you, I or anyone else and our opinions on the matter are inconsequential
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by oooduancalmdown: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
You know nothing about the dynamics of international politics. So you think nation states disintergrate just like that, you think ethnic homogeneity is the deciding criteria in the composition of countries? Nigeria will never break up in our life time and that's just the sad reality. It's not up to you, I or anyone else and our opinions on the matter are inconsequential
There is a saying that you never know until you try. We will keep trying until it works. The Northerners one way or the other are making it happen. I am sure politics will split Nigeria. I know for certain the country can't splgt peacefully. There will be war but the North won't win. That I am certain. Yoruba leaders must support secession, but they are not there for the people but for their pockets. Nigeria can split
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:
Iys quite unfortunate that we elected self-serving people in the national assembly.

Our senators and house of rep members have been exposed by Buhari and now they are trying their best to give us silly excuses that they were not aware of the budget cut in some south east projects.

Are they telling us that they were not given copies of the budget to go through before the day they passed the budget in the house?

And if they were given copies of the budget before that day it means they didnt go through it before the day they approved it. If they did they would have noticed the cut down.

And if they didnt go through it, what then were they doing that kept them so busy that they didnt go through it which is one of the reasons they were voted for? This clearly shows that they only care about the huge allowances and salaries they collect every month.

And instead of blaming our self-serving national assembly, you people are here blaming Buhari. What sort of madness are you guys displaying here?

This is why i have always hated you ipob miscreants. You people reason like goats. Must every blame go to Buhari.

For me, i think all Igbos should vote against all the south east members of this present national assembly in 2019. They are wicked and have no tangible defense to make for themselves.

Stop blaming Buhari on this one you Idiotic people of Biafra. Your foolishness rings so high. Quite a shame.

@OP:
Stop wasting your time with these ppl; they are simply born to hate; it wouldn't matter if Buhari would connect the 2nd Niger bridge and construct airports to all and in all their villages; they would still insult and blame him for whatever reason.

Fortunately, they constitute only a minority (5%) and have managed to scheme themselves out of political relevance - they can only make make noise, post fake news and hateful propaganda in social media but at the end of the day their views don't count - no one would lose sleep over them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by honourhim: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
dometome:
How many of these senators were elected by the people? None or maybe 2, That is the main thing why we want to have our own country, how many of the so called governors do we support? You Yoruba people are a people of multiple faces, you are neither here nor there, was it nit IPOB that kept on urging our people boycott the elections? You vermins keep urging that same people to disregard what is good for them, and when they do that, you praise them, now that the shit has hit the fan, you turn round and tell them not to blame you, I just don't get you people.

I am Yoruba now because i wrote what you dont like? Nwokem biko si ebea puo kam huru uzo. Carry your useless ipob and get out of igbo land. Ipob touts cant represent us in igbo land. Go through my past post and tell me you are more Igbo than me.

Our politicians are wayo people. Stop defending them simply because you want to show your hate for Buhari. Our NASS members are to blame in this one. They have failed woefully and should be kicked out in 2019.
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by dometome: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:

I am Yoruba now because i wrote what you dont like? Nwokem biko si ebea puo kam huru uzo. Carry your useless ipob and get out of igbo land. Ipob touts cant represent us in igbo land. Go through my past post and tell me you are more Igbo than me.

Our politicians are wayo people. Stop defending them simply because you want to show your hate for Buhari. Our NASS members are to blame in this one. They have failed woefully and should be kicked out in 2019.
If throwing away the chains that are used to enslave me makes me a tout, then I AM PROUD TO BE A TOUT! IPOB IS IGBO LAND AND IGBO LAND IS IPOB. GO AND JOIN THE OFFEMMANUS, IGBO LAND DOES NOT NEED VERMINS ON IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Journalists Chased Away By Police From Covering The Osun Rerun / Realesing Nnamdi Kanu A Tactics To Destroy PDP/ATIKU / See How The Onnoghen Timeline Will Pan Out By Clerverly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.