Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa (2444 Views)

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria / Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
#InspiringGovernance

1. The Akwa Ibom Syringe factory is the largest Syringe factory in Africa. It has the capacity to produce 350 million to 400 million units of 2ml, 5ml, and 10ml disposable syringes annually and overshoots that of a company in South Africa which has a production capacity of 93 million, thereby making Jubilee Syringe the largest syringe manufacturing company in the entire African continent.

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
2. The production target is to double to 700 million - 800 million units in the first year of operation and one billion units in the second year of operation.

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by directorXixXICK(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Let me build my house here

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by aminho(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok oo
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
3. So far, Hundreds of Youths have been employed and taken off the congested labour market, with further commitment to grow the numbers to thousands.
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by seunny4lif(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
4. The ultimate goal is not only to make Nigeria self- sufficient in syringe production, but also a net exporter of syringe and other medical devices to other countries.

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
5. During the inauguration of the Syringe Factory, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo described Governor Udom Emmanuel as one of the most "innovative, creative and cleverest" person he has ever seen.

Ff@MrUdomEmmanuel
#UDOMTouchingLives
#TranscendentalLeadership
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
In addition to the Syringe Factory, the state government under Mr Udom Emmanuel also brought Electric Metering Company, Fertilizer Blending Factory, Pencil and Toothpick Factory, Hatching Factory and several other industries in 3 years, making Akwa Ibom state the second highest in Foreign Direct Investment after Lagos according to National Bureau of Statistics
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by Penaldo: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
If every state will have similar project it will greatly reduce unemployment in this country
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by Penaldo: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunny4lif:
Nice one
Nice one indeed
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by HappyNigerian: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Now this is commendable from our own Obong Udom Emmanuel. Continue your good work till 2023
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by HappyNigerian: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Penaldo:
If every state will have similar project it will greatly reduce unemployment in this country
no governor can compare to Udom Emmanuel
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
In addition to the Syringe Factory, the state government under Mr Udom Emmanuel also brought Electric Metering Company, Fertilizer Blending Factory, Pencil and Toothpick Factory, Hatching Factory and several other industries in 3 years, making Akwa Ibom state the second highest in Foreign Direct Investment after Lagos according to National Bureau of Statistics
I like how the Governor keep peppering enemies with his good works to Akwa Ibom
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Now this is commendable from our own Obong Udom Emmanuel. Continue your good work till 2023
As far as we are concerned in Akwa Ibom it is Udom continuity
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by johnmartus(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
shocked okay when they start producing let me know.
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
johnmartus:
shocked okay when they start producing let me know.
It is already producing
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by johnmartus(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:

It is already producing
okay all thanks goes to Mr president for providing enable environment.
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by Zonacom(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
johnmartus:
okay all thanks goes to Mr president for providing enable environment.
Why can't he do another one in the north?
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by johnmartus(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Why can't he do another one in the north?
so north complain to you?
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by CodeTemplar: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
I look at projects like this one, the Lagos-Kebbi rice, Kaduna potato, Ondo cocoa, Atlantic city, Edo corn cultivation and power plants and I realize Nigeria and more particularly the south isn't entirely doomed. There is hope after all.
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by CodeTemplar: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
johnmartus:
so north complain to you?
North don't need to complain. their attitude towards oil expresses their heart and we all know Buharis main focus is the north.
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TylerDurden: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Tonyebarcanista, of late I have seen you masturbating all over Akwa Ibom issues and sucking the Governor's dik, pray tell, have you gotten a gig from Uyo?

Jobless tout
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TylerDurden: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2018
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]

Please, anybody here from Akwa Ibom State House, kindly disengage this online tout called Tonyebarcanista.

Don't say I didn't warn you. When the cash stops flowing he will quickly decamp to Abakalaiki.

By the way, Tonye, what's up with the Sule Lamido presidential campaign which you used to push here? And why are you now rooting for Markarfi?

Very soon you go soon change your tribe, state off origin and even gender because of money.

Useless tout!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by Redoil: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2018
TylerDurden:
Tonyebarcanista, of late I have seen you masturbating all over Akwa Ibom issues and sucking the Governor's dik, pray tell, have you gotten a gig from Uyo?

Jobless tout
why do you people like to disgrace yoruba people? If i call you sophisticated slowpoke i hope say you no go vex
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TylerDurden: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Redoil:
why do you people like to disgrace yoruba people? If i call you sophisticated slowpoke i hope say you no go vex

I am no Yoruba and I am a staunch admirer and supporter of the current Akwa Ibom governor.

What I am totally against is the dik-sucking-for a-fee gig which this online tout Tonyebarcanista some how was able to secure with the AKSG.

Tonye isn't worth giving a simple glance talk more of reading his pay per post pseudo nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by Redoil: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2018
TylerDurden:

I am no Yoruba and I am a staunch admirer and supporter of the current Akwa Ibom governor.

What I am totally against is the dik-sucking-for a-fee gig which this online tout Tonyebarcanista some how was able to secure with the AKSG.

Tonye isn't worth giving a simple glance talk more of reading his pay per post pseudo nonsense.

whatever makes you sleeps well
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TylerDurden: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: 5 Things To Know About The Jubilee Syringe Factory, The Largest In Africa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Redoil:
whatever makes you sleeps well
Bros, na you even de give am attention.
Some people are born sadists and enemies to themselves.

(1) (Reply)

APC Falls Totally: 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO / I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.