Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan (2444 Views)

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) / I Laugh At Ipob.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Ecstasy154(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Former President Goodluck Jonathan says he laughs anytime people try to run down his administration as a clueless one.

The former President said this in his recently published book titled, ‘My Transition Hours’.

He said, “Sometimes I laugh when certain propagandists attempt to stand logic on its head by maligning my administration as one bereft of ideas and clueless. In assessing my administration, it is best to focus on facts.

“I cannot assess myself. I leave that to history and I make bold to say that never in the history of Nigeria till date has the nation had such a star-studded cabinet full of achievers and people who got to the top of their chosen fields by merit.”

Jonathan said the only thing that saddened him was the hounding of his former ministers by the Muhammadu Buhari administration.

He, however, said he was happy that many of his ministers and former appointees had become leading world figures today like Adewunmi Adesina and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Jonathan added, “Most painful has been the attacks on my ministers, aides, associates and even members of my family. There is an attempt to erase our legacy from history. The good thing is that the unending barrage of attacks, deliberate misinformation, and programmed media smear campaigns have failed to sway the opinions of those with the clear view of our beliefs, efforts, and achievements.

“There are millions of Nigerians and others around the world who are still impressed with our modest achievements in consolidating democracy and growing the nation’s economy. They will continue to serve as my strength and encouragement.”

https://punchng.com/i-laugh-when-people-call-me-clueless-jonathan/

4 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Stone123(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
FTC! cool
You are a good man and you've got much love for democracy and Nigeria.

Unfortunately in typical African politics, you are very weak.

3 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Buhari is the real clueless one .

History don't lie

Buhari has been a failure since his military era, everything under him crumbled .

Buhari and failure are best of friends.. everywhere he goes, failure follows.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Omeokachie: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
It is only brainwashed zombies.

They rush off to mouth whatever their lords and owners of their next meal ticket ask them to say or do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by yarimo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why won't you laugh? Infact you are actually the most clueless president of Nigeria since 1960 .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by PapiFlin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Carry on Presido. Only demented persons wouldn't see the calibre of persons you paraded in your cabinet, persons who were authorities in their various fields. The only weapon in the arsenal of the ruling party is propaganda. That's all. Bunch of headless chickens always actively searching for the next absurd headline to distort reality from the eyes of Nigerians. God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
Why won't you laugh? Infact you are actually the most clueless president of Nigeria since 1960 .

But your father has never been President

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

But your father has never been President

Mine hasn't been either.

Let me guess, neither has yours.

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by deomelo: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
lol @ Odeshuku Abdulljona El Reetardeen...

You laugh because you know you are clueless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
You bmc zombies have no shame, u are quick to identify the speck in another man's eye but pretend as if u dont see the big log of wood in your paymasters eye, the cluelessness of buhari is to infinity, gosh,even the heavens shudder in ewe of buhari's cluelessness!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by BafanaBafana: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
"I never knew inducing voters was an electoral malpractice until I observed foreign elections "
Goodluck Jonathan, PhD(?)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by BafanaBafana: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
If not until Jonathan became president, he didn't know Benue people are not hausas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by LordKO(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Most people - myopic people - tend to mistake calm and taciturn personalities, like him, for timorous and clueless people, whereas in truth, they're normally the most intelligent, liberal and strong-minded kinds of personalities out there. While the boisterous and cocky personalities are automatically and mistakenly taken for confident and intelligent ones. But on a closer observation, a discerning mind will quickly discover those that possesses the latter personality(ies) as the true timorous and clueless ones, who simply glosses their shortcomings with conceitedness and expressiveness.

4 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by braveboy64(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
really? clueless guy

1 Like

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by d4real890(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:

If you could say Jonathan whom everyone in world are celebrating is clueless; what would you call a dullard whose campaign promised didn't see the light of the day I think it's high time you grow up,wise up and stop insulting a man of integrity whose cluelessness brought nothing but peace,respect to Nigeria as a whole.
#Amanofintegrityisjonathan

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by yarimo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
d4real890:

If you could say Jonathan whom everyone in world are celebrating is clueless; what would you call a dullard whose campaign promised didn't see the light of the day I think it's high time you grow up,wise up and stop insulting a man of integrity whose cluelessness brought nothing but peace,respect to Nigeria as a whole.
#Amanofintegrityisjonathan
point of correction nobody is celebrating jonathan

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Retardeen El Clueless Fortunado. cheesy

How about you told us how you feel when called Ineffectual Buffoon.? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ Odeshuku Abdulljona El Reetardeen...

You laugh because you know you are clueless.
I remember that name "Retardeen".

That one used to pepper TANoids right down to their marrows. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Simply because the real super clueless government took over from you.You've long been vindicated.They even came to appreciate and pay you homage ystdy right?

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari is the real clueless one .

History don't lie

Buhari has been a failure since his military era, everything under him crumbled .

Buhari and failure are best of friends.. everywhere he goes, failure follows.
See Painment. cheesy

El Clueless Dindinrin, AKA Goodluck Jonathan is a clueless thief. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Racoon(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
point of
correction nobody is celebrating jonathan

"..According to the president, the life journey of the former president remains an inspiration to every young Nigerian of the possibilities that await anyone willing to learn, work hard and participate in making the country great..."
https://punchng.com/gej-book-launch-oshiomhole-akpabio-make-surprise-appearances/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It was your demigod that celebrated him.So do it with some level of dignity sir.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
When Reetardeen is high on kaikai na to begin laugh uncontrollably

1 Like

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Toosure70: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Maybe you love the name.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/gej-book-launch-oshiomhole-akpabio-make-surprise-appearances/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It was your demigod that celebrated him.So do it with some level of dignity sir.
the president just said that, so that the clueless one will assume he is important in the society.
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by deomelo: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Retardeen El Clueless Fortunado. cheesy

How about you told us how you feel when called Ineffectual Buffoon.? cheesy

lmao..

The most clueless and the dumbest clown in the history of mankind is forming inside book...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
the president just said that, so that the clueless one will assume he is important in the society.
Well no servant is greater than his master.So if you boss said it, all you guys have to do is to fall in line.Or do you still disagree?
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by deomelo: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
Racoon:

[/s]

Your sense of logic, reading, and comprehension failed you.

What is the meaning of rise again?

What and where is he rising from?

Obviously, the clown fell and Nigerians kicked him out of office and sent him back to his otuoke village.

I know SAIPMB was just trying to be nice to the drunken otuoke fisherman and zookeeper, but we don't see how he going to rise up from anything.

That clown is a sad chapter in the history of Nigeria and he'snot rising from anything.
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Racoon(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

Your sense of logic, reading, and comprehension failed you.What is the meaning of rise again? What and where is he rising from? Obviously, the clown fell and Nigerians kicked him out of office and sent him back to his otuoke village.

I know SAIPMB was just trying to be nice to the drunken otuoke fisherman and zookeeper, but we don't see how he going to rise up from anything.That clown is a sad chapter in the history of Nigeria and he'snot rising from anything.
[/s]
Ask you equally super-clueless demigod man.
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by deboysben(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gej no matter what they said against you,
You are still the face of democracy.

If they call you clueless I wonder what Bubu will be called.

Your legacy is there even the blind can sense it

But u fall my hands by allowing that lifeless being to rig you out using jega a compromised inec chairman
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by deomelo: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
Racoon:

Ask you equally super-clueless demigod man.
[/s]

Ignorant cant read and comprehend village ipob, no need to ask, only fallen losers and objects rises from their fallen and pathetic situation.

Nna ipob, go back to elementary school.
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Racoon(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

Ignorant cant read and comprehend village ipob, no need to ask, only fallen losers and objects rises from their fallen and pathetic situation.Nna ipob, go back to elementary school.
[/s]
Re: I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan by Ekpeitit(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Former President Goodluck Jonathan says he laughs anytime people try to run down his administration as a clueless one.

The former President said this in his recently published book titled, ‘My Transition Hours’.

He said, “Sometimes I laugh when certain propagandists attempt to stand logic on its head by maligning my administration as one bereft of ideas and clueless. In assessing my administration, it is best to focus on facts.

“I cannot assess myself. I leave that to history and I make bold to say that never in the history of Nigeria till date has the nation had such a star-studded cabinet full of achievers and people who got to the top of their chosen fields by merit.”

Jonathan said the only thing that saddened him was the hounding of his former ministers by the Muhammadu Buhari administration.

He, however, said he was happy that many of his ministers and former appointees had become leading world figures today like Adewunmi Adesina and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Jonathan added, “Most painful has been the attacks on my ministers, aides, associates and even members of my family. There is an attempt to erase our legacy from history. The good thing is that the unending barrage of attacks, deliberate misinformation, and programmed media smear campaigns have failed to sway the opinions of those with the clear view of our beliefs, efforts, and achievements.

“There are millions of Nigerians and others around the world who are still impressed with our modest achievements in consolidating democracy and growing the nation’s economy. They will continue to serve as my strength and encouragement.”

https://punchng.com/i-laugh-when-people-call-me-clueless-jonathan/

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCECC Moves Factory To Ogun State For Train Wagon Production / Minister Of State For Agriculture Visit Coscharis Rice Mill Anambra State(photo / Join Me Live On Facebook As I Expose Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.