Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (60855 Views)

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why aren't they wearing waterproof boots. This is very unhygenic.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
madjam:
Such a humane thing to do.

These soldiers were seen working this hard to fix a badly damaged road.

So good to see this.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-umUukZyo_Ac/Wyz04RsXQ_I/AAAAAAAAEP0/aP6a1sg6qbANeSVqy_Eg5J0fjwSGaizLACLcBGAs/s640/Screen-Shot-2018-06-22-at-13.37.27.png[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/this-photo-of-soldiers-working-will.html

This what sodiers do in the west when they are not at work
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by omooba969(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
The are human rights abusers, rapists. cool
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
See as my heart the melt like ice cream
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by otino(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
is part of their social responsibility jor
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by HoodBillionaire: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
abegi

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by macaranta(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is actually an anomaly.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Firefire(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
adenine02:

Oloribu

U r so used to bad news that u see nothing good life again

Just go lagoon

Mydn44 & Lalasticlala, I need your judgment here. Thank you
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by swiperthefox: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
What a country! From littering everywhere and inflicting harm on unarmed civilians to doing construction work on a road.
Nigerian military are confused. Military's only jon is to defend the sovereignty of Nigeria but they are now police and construction workers.
Bravo Nigeria! Way to go.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by muhammed50(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
So working for your country is inhumane??

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by gidgiddy: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
You are always talking out of sense when will you have sense.
Common sense is uncommon

You are still talking this way because you haven't Been brutalized by a Python dancer or had one your loved ones killed by them.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by blowjob: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
NA DIA JOB NA... grin
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
So were do u belong, fela call them animal's in human skin in the song (beast of no nation) if u quote me in a meaningless way again unknown soldiers will visit ur family or u think everybody comes from poor generation as u?
I can see that the you come from a destituted lineage. Biafranic scornful
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by pat077: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
SARS should join them
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are still talking this way because you haven't Been brutalized by a Python dancer or had one your loved ones killed by them.
Python feeds on its prey so unless you have decided to be a prey then they will feed on you.
IPOB is an organization made up by preys so there is no problem if they feed on IPOB members.
Are you now satisfied Biafranic scornful
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
I can see that the you come from a destituted lineage. Biafranic scornful
Go and work on ur english, don't spoil my joy this evening with ur poor generation attitude, i am celebrating with musa
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

If the answer i gave above is not satisfactory try this one.

Yeah i have once encountered those called Pythons and it wasn't smooth but their is one thing i have noticed if you abide by the law they won't hurt you that for sure, i am writting from a neutral ground.
If you are satisfied hit like if you are not hit share ops it funny
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by moses93(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
make god punish you and do anything funny here as a civilian, you'll regret why you were even given birth to in the first place
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by seunjungle1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Naira land must be stupid! How many time will you bring this to the front page...all because of this data exhortation! Lazy journalism.
If the soldiers working on abandoned road can melt our hearts what song do we sing to those agberos/street boys working on most of our roads to avoid deadly accident? Our minds will burn
Mumu post!
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
Go and work on ur english, don't spoil my joy this evening with ur poor generation attitude, i am celebrating with musa
From all ramifications i can see that you are 360 decree Animal nonsense scummy MURIC
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by GavelSlam: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice one.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by OboOlora(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OP which one be MELT YOUR HEART again

Naa me send them the work

Mmmsshheeewww undecided
Hahaha best comment!
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
From all ramifications i can see that you are 360 decree Animal nonsense scummy MURIC
U are the worst science student i have come across from a poor generation, i am warning u don't spoil my celebration this evening
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Cesca24: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Suffer heads
Without them, u wouldn't be sleeping in peace in your closet today. I pray your words will hunt u soon.

Python dancers are born to suffer
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
U are the worst science student i have come across from a poor generation, i am warning u don't spoil my celebration this evening
common sense is really uncommon

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
common sense is really uncommon
Go and hug the nearest transformer, i am ok were i am celebrating eagles win with hero lager and assorted meats
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
Go and hug the nearest transformer, i am ok were i am celebrating eagles win with hero lager and assorted meats
With your fellow IPOB touts,Biafranic scornfuls,scummy MURIC or Fulani Herdterrorist which one
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
No wonder you are writting gagons here you should be in the state below grin

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by gidgiddy: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
Python feeds on its prey so unless you have decided to be a prey then they will feed on you.
IPOB is an organization made up by preys so there is no problem if they feed on IPOB members.
Are you now satisfied Biafranic scornful

An organisation that kills unarmed people like IPOB Shiattes but cannot defeat armed groups like Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants and killer Herdsmen

And organization that extorts, brutalizes and dehumanized defenceless Nigerians

An organisation that has been roundly written off by world respected organizations such Amnesty International and transparency International as human rights abusers. This isn't just about IPOB, the Python dancers have no reputation worth celebrating
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by khayce: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
With your fellow IPOB touts,Biafranic scornfuls,scummy MURIC or Fulani Herdterrorist which one
All this names for me? mission impossible just choose anyone that suits ur dirty mind and call me because u don't know the person u are quoting, jagbajantis fool
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Smarkie: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
wetin dey their to melt my heart bikonu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.