Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (60856 Views)

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by smart6(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heart melt, Over what kwan?
This will be nothing less than a punishment on defaulting soldiers.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
No wonder you are writting gagons here you should be in the state below grin
So is it ur highness or are u better than the man on the pic u posted? carry ur cause poor generation and go stop hiding behind faceless forum
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
All this names for me? mission impossible just choose anyone that suits ur dirty mind and call me because u don't know the person u are quoting, jagbajantis fool
Is that the name your dad do call you when you were a little bit younger
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
So is it ur highness or are u better than the man on the pic u posted? carry ur cause poor generation and go stop hiding behind faceless forum
Yeah that was how you dad was before your naming ceremony scum
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tarzan360(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
Is that the name your dad do call you when you were a little bit younger
If u mention my dad again i will give u what u don't expect from me if u don't have respect for other people's dad i do so focus on the topic on ground
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by gurnam: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:
failed government everywhere...

This your hunger is real!! Leave politics! PDP is not coming back, look for something else to keep your body and soul together
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by proudevil: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
How Igbos are humans like any other nigerian show them love.... grin
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
madjam:
Such a humane thing to do.

These soldiers were seen working this hard to fix a badly damaged road.

So good to see this.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-umUukZyo_Ac/Wyz04RsXQ_I/AAAAAAAAEP0/aP6a1sg6qbANeSVqy_Eg5J0fjwSGaizLACLcBGAs/s640/Screen-Shot-2018-06-22-at-13.37.27.png[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/this-photo-of-soldiers-working-will.html

That's a punishment melted to them by their superior.

You won't understand except you are in the same force.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by loomer: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
no be work of soldiers to do all these before?
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by DeBrain045(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
If u mention my dad again i will give u what u don't expect from me if u don't have respect for other people's dad i do so focus on the topic on ground
jagbajantis fool grin a new name
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Zero regards for safety. What will happen to them if they wear safety boots?
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by bewla(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:
failed government everywhere...
I use to look out for your write up and comments but this u fall my band
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by adonaimart(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Our security forces are learning fast. Dis is one way to foster trust and cooperation with bloody civilians. I implore their bosses to make it a policy.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by iamtardey: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
see what military are reduced to
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
bewla:
I use to look out for your write up and comments but this u fall my band

bewla:
I give my life for a course I believed Buhari till I die

How can a lover of Buhary look out for hater’s posts... embarassed
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Str8talk21: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
which soldiers, fulani-herdsmen soldiers of Nigeria or what? next!!!
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by bewla(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:

How can a lover of Buhary look out for hater’s posts... embarassed
this just one many of me we Nigerian we never c any thing good about each order
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by SachaBastien(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Soldiers doing a job not theirs and without safety gear or proper equipment. Dark country in a dark continent.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Tonimordred(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dalyjay:
I checked and my heart is still solid
In igbo esugbote solid
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by slimfit1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
I dont think Sowore mean you should come and be doing manual labour. Build proper bridge and houses to house displaced people.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by usebog: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Melt ke [[sup][/sup]this only shows how worthless a country is
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by ogtavia(m): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2018
this cant be Nigeria.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Fabulousibb009(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2018
May God continually bless the Armed forces.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by blakpriest(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is not a stunt nor a PR initiative, men of the Engineering Corp of the Nigerian Military are known to build and repair road as part of their duties to the nation, they have done this in several states.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart by Talkingboy: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
blakpriest:
This is not a stunt nor a PR initiative, men of the Engineering Corp of the Nigerian Military are known to build and repair road as part of their duties to the nation, they have done this in several states.

Hi Boss,

I sent you a PM. Kindly respond .

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.