Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) (433 Views)

Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) / Super Eagles Begin Their First Training In Russia Ahead Of World Cup. Photos / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) by Salamspycee2: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018

The President of the Nigerian Senate Dr Bukola Saraki has met with the Super Eagles players in Russia ahead of their World Cup match against Iceland.

Saraki who is in Russia on a working visit on the invitation of the Chairperson of the Russian Parliament, made out time to meet and address the Super Eagles team.

Saraki who was flanked by the Super Eagles Coach and their trainer, told the boys that his visit was to further encourage them like he did in Abuja Nigeria before they departed.

He said:

“I am here just to encourage you and to tell you that you are lucky and opportune to be here. I know that you can do it and I wish I had the talent to be here too,” he said.

If Nigeria wins the match against Iceland, they will be in second position on the group with 3 points.

Read More: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/saraki-meets-super-eagles-in-russia.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) by Bholutife18(f): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
PLEASE leave these boys alone. must you spread more bad LUCK?
Re: Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) by bewla(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
thief and lazy youth
Re: Saraki Meets Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Today's Match (photo) by kinibigdil: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sarkinruwa

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigeria Women So Interested In This World Cup? / World Cup 2018: Lionel Messi Speaks On Retirement From International Football / Rumoured Argentina Squad, Looks Tricky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.