Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) (34423 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by kasmilla(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Keep talking – someday you’ll say something intelligent.
nne u heard what he said, next he will start sending pm to u begging for forgiveness. ignore him here and wait for his pm
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I won't ignore her,I must fok her real hard
you need to get back to your psycho ward "number 1"
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
vivypretty:
Even surgery can not reduce your ugliness

I'm surprised seeing you exchanging such words with someone here, come on you're more than this.

It's obvious he's pulling your legs and you're playing along
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
vivypretty:

you need to get back to your psycho ward "number 1"
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
kasmilla:
nne u heard what he said, next he will start sending pm to u begging for forgiveness. ignore him here and wait for his pm
I won't ignore her, I'm gonna fok the hell out of her
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
vincentjk:

I'm surprised seeing you exchanging such words with someone here, come on you're more than this.

It's obvious he's pulling your legs and you're playing along
I hate online Trolls and today happens to not be one of my best days. he is just literally my punching bag until I am tired
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
vivypretty:

unfortunately you have nothing good to offer hence the hate that has filled every ugly cell in you, which is the only thing you can ever amount to
Fellows like you don’t grow from trees, they swing from them.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
bring it on
I can see you are really enjoying this. well sorry to burst your bubble you can go to hell for making me stoop to your animal level cos that is what you are. just know you ain't worth a mini second of the time I have given you so far. Worthless ugly never do well fool.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
vivypretty:

I can see you are really enjoying this. well sorry to burst your bubble you can go to hell for making me stoop to your animal level cos that is what you are. just know you ain't worth a mini second of the time I have given you so far. Worthless ugly never do well fool.
Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.

Enemy of progress 9 - 1 vivypretty
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by morenike195(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
hmmmmm, just scared of this marriage of a thing.... ha I tire o, God plz don't let me fall into the wrong hands o........
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Mr. Man What is ur own? Is it ur corpse?

Same will be said and done to you when you die. Nigerian youths and their loose morals.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Rubbiish:

A truly hot tempered person must show a sign, just that we overlook it because we dont want to lose them at that point in time due to love or whatever we stand to gain, hoping they will change.

Nope that's not how attitudes work. Most times there are usually no signs. You should watch Investigation Discovery Channel. You will see that people can pretend for years without showing a sign of who they really are or their intentions till they kill their victim. Don't be deceived by this "there are signs" things going round. People pretend.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Gangster1ms: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Same will be said and done to you when you die. Nigerian youths and their loose morals.
Come on will u shut up!? Do u think the dead cares?
Respect urself & stay your lane!
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Come on will u shut up!? Do u think the dead cares?
Respect urself & stay your lane!

If they were alive they would not be happy to be treated in such a manner when dead. Think about that body and visualise it was your mother whose pics was posted with her boobs open on nairaland.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2018
vivypretty:
these people should stop making me scared of marriage.

God bless you o do i even want to marry so? some men are really scary abi marriage has become scary mam n papi ain't like this nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.