Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (59669 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nova01(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Ds guy is the biggest fool i kno ... wat happend to paper and stuffing it any where in your cloth .
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Just imagine the simple thing he wrote self angry

2 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by adegbite01: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
lazy Nigeria Youth
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by dreamworld: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
somadinho10:
even nnamdi kanu celebrated Musa goal yesterday
Attach to igbos by force
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
So this is what someone can't memorize,it is simple attitude of poor reading culture.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Onyenna(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2018
femi4:
See them throwing stones at the boy. They were all guilty in their time but never caught. Awon masquerade carrier oshi

It's not about "Awon masquerade carrier oshi"....

It's about the dude not being smart enough to even know how to hide "chips"..... How can he carelessly write expo openly in a glass casing!... How!?.....

He could've easily written it on paper, slightly but smartly cut open the material in that glass casing, place the paper inside and seal.... Not even an alfa can detect it....

Though what he wrote down there is too damn small... Even an imbec¡le can memorize that...

NB:: I'm not in any way supporting EXPO!!.... Students should learn to study hard[er]....
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Psoul(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2018
It's not even a serious thing that the dummie copied there. Look at cheap cheap things he copied as an expo.
Meanwhile, this student will memorize more than 20 of his girlfriend's phone numbers and other petty things but will find it hard to remember a single thing taught in the class.

1 Like

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by mangojuice(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
SMH. Is it Maslow's hierarchy of needs this baba cannot read and understand?

1 Like

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Chukazu: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2018
And he is a real "science Student" with Glasses? shocked
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Wongiwaynes(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Good students just like my guys here

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Twoclans(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2018
The nails sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by tragergeorge(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
Is that guy worse than than those old, pot-bellied lecturers that are out to frustrate hardworking students by asking for sex and money for marks.
Don't get it twisted though, i'm in no way supporting the guy's action.
then wetin u come de talk
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Wetin I come dey talk be say expo no good.
tragergeorge:
then wetin u come de talk
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Holysucker(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2018
He should learn from this pro...

1 Like

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Tedassie(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Examination Support Programme
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Ipob criminals
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Diso60090(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Copying from the original one
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by donnaD(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2018
lwkm his own small I will not lie o did it too bk in sec sch den na our school shirt we used.open the shirt and write at the back the vigilator even if na witch can not catch or guess what we were doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by fitinwell: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Not a smart move...

He deserved to be crucified... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by oobinna: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
The guy na complete ode.
He should have known Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Needless to cheat on that

massmediang:
Any student not prepared for an exam but desperate to cheat and pass is likely to get negatively creative to beat invigilators in the hall.

That was the case with a university student who was caught with summarized points on a course hidden in the most unlikely place – glass case.
Invigilators knew the student as someone who always wore glasses but never knew the case for the glasses served other purposes.

The student was eventually nabbed in the hall.

What a terrible way to be creative.
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/21/see-what-a-student-was-caught-with-in-exam-hall/
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by faheez(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by faheez(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
that was Maslows hierarchy of needs written there. funny. maybe he/she was a nursing student.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by srclark: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Twoclans:
The nails sha undecided
hallo
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Dcallmekozy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
kikikikik I can see Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Uzyvicks(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Empty headed student. That course has to do with psychology, maslow's hierarchy of need. Cheap topic. Mtchew
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Uzyvicks(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Empty head student. That course has to do with psychology, maslow's hierarchy of need. Cheap topic. Mtchew
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
This wan small na.... D guy no even sharp like me... If Na me.. I for Don put am inside my bra grin
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
I only came to check where it happened but I'm leaving disappointed. No reports to send back home.

NCAN press secretary covering the whole of Lagos mainland.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Twoclans(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
srclark:
hallo

I responded to you
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by supremepontiff(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
I think he deserves some accolades ;DI
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by adecz: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lazy youth..

Too busy slaying, yahoo-yahooing, watsupping,
facebooking, culting, nairalanding to read..

Lazy youth..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Slimsly100(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
You don know natin!!
Omo eleyii gidi gaaaaaan!!
U dey carry dis kind tin enter hall guy?
Evidence wet u nor fit destroy?

Omo, walahi oro e su mi!!
shocked
Anyway, congrats on ur automatic graduation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Les Six Elements De La Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.