Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (38257 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
timsbee:
Abeg although am a Nigerian but it seems av been too busy...

Which one is MURIC again Bikonu.
Who is the youth on the death row, I hope its not f**z

Funny. cheesy
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
omoadeleye:
This mentally deranged notorious old geezer need to shut the fvck up
ednut1:
Who is sponsoring this man self.open grazing shud be banned abeg
Omeokachie:
And his name is Ishaq Akintola.
This same unfortunate character threatened Falz and when he was dared to go to court, he turned around to drag CAN into the matter to turn it into a religious issue (of which he was ignored like the inconsequential character that he is).

When DSS said they had arrested two leaders of ISIS in Nigeria, I think there is one more running riot they are yet to take into custody.
royalamour:
This extremely ugly man with acute body and mouth odour needs to be tried and sentenced. Idiot!

New voice in town, Prof Akintola of MURIC. Get used to it because you're going to hear it for a long time. Nigeria media is not made for meddlesome CAN of worms alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by wildcatter23(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
maasoap:

And your message for the CAN of worms appealing to the president to free convicted murderers? The only unguarded words I could see is one coming from the CAN wanting to set murderers free while at the same time pointing accusing fingers at others. May be you need to read the CAN press statement so that you will be better informed on the subject matter.

Maybe you should reread my post. Bigotry is a terrible thing. Anyway, let me dumb it down for you. I said it was unethical for the christain clerics to lean on the presidency. That was not a praise. That was me been critical. Did you get that? I don't need to be petulant to pass my point across
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by ogene007: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
EweduAfonja:
sure they must

the caliphate Rules
The case will go all the way to the Supreme court so just take a chill pill. Those guys will not be hanged because the case against them is weak.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
wildcatter23:

Maybe you should reread my post. Bigotry is a terrible thing. Anyway, let me dumb it down for you. I said it was unethical for the christain clerics to lean on the presidency. That was not a praise. That was me been critical. Did you get that? I don't need to be petulant to pass my point across

I read your post. Since you didn't mention CAN or MURIC, it looked like you were responding to the MURIC post.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mumu professor Ogun kee you there

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by wildcatter23(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
maasoap:

I read your post. Since you didn't mention CAN or MURIC, it looked like you were responding to the MURIC post.

Smh, stay off my mentions if you can't understand simple English.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by royalamour(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
maasoap:

New voice in town, Prof Akintola of MURIC. Get used to it because you're going to hear it for a long time. Nigeria media is not made for meddlesome CAN of worms alone.

I don't like dirty terrorists quoting me. Take your useless hating self off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Christians on death row, ndo o

*wit Igbo accent*
But o, where does MURIC import dia English from? China or Japan

Every time they talk, I must learn new English
#absolute bunkum
#acrobatic religiosity.

hmmm, it's like I'll leave my *sukul* and join dia own o becuz it seems as if it's new channel 159..
Ebe o n' akpotu

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Firehead(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
"How can we have different laws for different people?" Quote

Who can see this with me? Has this guy no idea that Nigeria as a nation has its law and constitution but some people somewhere are enthroning sharia along side Nigerian law. The compromise was set by the same people quoting one law for all people!
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by CrownFemi: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
This Muric and its leaders should be arrested and jailed for 20years. This is how boko boys started too.....

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Algaddaf: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
The law should take it couse. I like MURRIC. Continue telling them the truth even though they are dum and deft, they will never unfrtstad. Any body insult u; may God punish him/her. God bless u proof !
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Yavala(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
They say words are powerful but i will have to speak carefully also. Sentencing them to death by the court might be appropriate but by the number of christians that have died in the hands of these same herdsmen who roam about without being brought to justice.. The resulting effect could cause a religious crises.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by francisbarrack(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
vedaxcool:
Christian leaders should stop interfering with the course of justice. It is unethical to ask the president to intervene in a criminal case. Summon your legal team. Head for the appeal court. Afterall the convicts were tried by a court of competent jurisdiction. It was not a Shariah court.”

grin grin grin MURIC has exposed the foolishness of CAN. How would any same person demand people accused of a serious crime as murder be let free or stopped from receiving the punishment for their crime because a useless nonentity body demands such. If you doubt the conviction why not appeal why demand the law should cease?

ur writte up doesnt make any sense...

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Solorrman(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Yoruba Christians, I urge you all to google how Abubakar shekau, the boko haram commander started his terrorism, then compare it with what this Mr Akitola has been doing recently and tell me whether if there is any difference between the two.
Yoruba Christians are in danger for having this kind of terrorist in our midst. The most unfortunate part of it is that this man has a lot of followers looking up to him just like Abubakar shekau.
Remember that Maiduguri which is the den of Boko haram today was the most peaceful capital city as of 1997, but today the city has become something else.

If the activities of this fake professor and his cult followers(Including those on nairaland) are not curtailed, then south west and entire Yoruba Christians are in big trouble. The future of Yoruba is unpredictable because Buhari is backing this demonic Islamic terrorist behind closed doors.

This stupiid second class headslammer has never for once condemned the killing of christians by Fulani herdsmen, but quick to defend his masters even though his masters still see him as a kafir.

What happened between those guys and fulanis was nothing but self defence. If they had not descended on those fulani herdsmen, Fulani herdsmen would descend on them because we all know that average fulani man is troublesome in nature. But the media buhari is controlling will keep covering the truth and be feeding Nigerians with their own lies.

Again, Yoruba Christians are in big trouble!

u ar nothing but satan and illegitimate child am sure. What do u depend upon to speak this rubbish,u didnt say nothing to clarify what u are actually going against. First of all i dnt knw if u are a true christian or pagan bkos ur statement clearly shows u dnt knw bible all u learn is dancing with mini skirt prostitutes in a dome named church,head slamming was started by jesus christ since b4 the coming of prophet mohammad its only that most of u are out marriage gotten u dnt even knw ur real father how can one espect u to read the bible. U are insulting jesus christ the guy u chooses to worship despite in many occasion jesus refused the title god. U dnt hav religion frm the start i wonder what brought u here. Jesus christ can only b god to mental retarded first class vagabond like u,there is no way a god that hold the name of a perfect and blemish-free entity and at the same time b having anus and penix,broda there is no way a god would spent even a second in d womb to add more jesus got born touching vagina,the same vagina u always use to cover ur prik,bro there is no way a god would visit toilet to shitt and urinate,its an insult to even admid this imagination,u dnt want ur friend to say ur father is shittin in d toilet bt u consider a perfect god doing disgusting nasty excreta. Is there any body on earth that can say jesus didnt have anus and penix,nobody can say it was for a decoration,god can never cry,die,get exhausted and even send david to kill a whole town without mercy that he should never let a survivor even old and children as john stated. Shut ur mouth and proceed ur fornication and alcoholism. Reply me to ur own palava coz i quit reading even a complement on nairaland bkos it shows the owner must either b benjamin or jehovah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Jaideyone(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
It is over for Yorubas. I pity my friends.
just because of one man's opinion? your generation is finished!!!

bigot
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Solorrman(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
israelmao:
This MURIC is becoming too lousy for my liking.They still have right to appeal in the court of competent jurisdiction.But the questions are,why is it that mill of justice grinds so fast wherever christians are involved?Why is it that security agents throw wider their dragnets whenever Christians are involved?Thousands of Christians have been killed in Taraba,Benue,Plateau and others states by Fulani herdmen with no single one being sentenced.Tell me where is justice here?One side is above the law while the other is below.If with all your academic years as a Prof you can't put on your thinking cap then something is actually wrong.
can u prove that all d killings are done by fulani ? What abt the 3 guyz that killed a pastor but found to b all christians,do u want to force d hands of law just bkos the cout belong to ur father to call a native christian of taraba to be fulani while they claimed and confirmed to b native christians,so u want d law to say they are fulani bkos of selfish abi. Yes there ar fulani killers but never comit all the crime,there are disguised bastard that use d scene to act so that the blame should all go to fulani and u guyz shut ur ears if a christian is caught in d process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by waveman2: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is so true. The mill of justice grind faster when it is a christains are involved. What happened to the killers of the redeemed pastors wife in kubwa, were they not Muslim? What of the one that happened in Kano? This muric guy should STFU.

israelmao:
This MURIC is becoming too lousy for my liking.They still have right to appeal in the court of competent jurisdiction.But the questions are,why is it that mill of justice grinds so fast wherever christians are involved?Why is it that security agents throw wider their dragnets whenever Christians are involved?Thousands of Christians have been killed in Taraba,Benue,Plateau and others states by Fulani herdmen with no single one being sentenced.Tell me where is justice here?One side is above the law while the other is below.If with all your academic years as a Prof you can't put on your thinking cap then something is actually wrong.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Solorrman(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
royalamour:
This extremely ugly man with acute body and mouth odour needs to be tried and sentenced. Idiot!
he is uncomparable to u bkos atleast he was given birth by legitimate father wid valid marriage,but u are a kafir and infidel less than a pig. Should u eat food in a plate that a muslim want to also use same plate to eat then he must wash the plate with pure sand and strong detergent seven times. While if a dog licked d plate then the washing is only 3 times without sand. U can reply bt sorry to tel u that i quit reading replies since 2012 on nairaland
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by peace4omar(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2018
To be sincere, d move by CAN is inimical to the justice system and unity of Nigeria. But most Nigerians love favourtism, nepotism and are biased. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by FRANCSCRIB: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2018
They were not sentenced to death because they are christains but because they murdered a nigerian citizen..This is not a Christian or muslim matter...

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by PointZerom: 2:37am On Jun 23, 2018
vedaxcool:

MURIC argued that at least four Muslim kidnappers were sentenced to life imprisonment by the same judge, in the same court and on the same day but CAN said nothing about them.

For the useless bitterpobs and cultist who will not see this part....

https://www.thecable.ng/ortom-asks-buhari-can-miyetti-allah-take-responsibility-killings-free

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by PointZerom: 2:42am On Jun 23, 2018
peace4omar:
To be sincere, d move by CAN is inimical to the justice system and unity of Nigeria. But most Nigerians love favourtism, nepotism and are biased. God help Nigeria.

But the releasing of Boko Haram members arrested by the soldiers with the pretence that they've repented is good Abi?.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Don't you people spot the stupidy in the claim and accusations of the one-man MURIC, while these Christian youth were sentenced to death, various other Fulani herdsmen were committed to life imprisonment. What a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by royalamour(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Solorrman:
he is uncomparable to u bkos atleast he was given birth by legitimate father wid valid marriage,but u are a kafir and infidel less than a pig. Should u eat food in a plate that a muslim want to also use same plate to eat then he must wash the plate with pure sand and strong detergent seven times. While if a dog licked d plate then the washing is only 3 times without sand. U can reply bt sorry to tel u that i quit reading replies since 2012 on nairaland

grin See this ugly vulture. Son of a gutter whose life is pinned to eating sh1t and drinking mucus.

You know you are a bastard and cow.
Only stark, dirty and cow dung eating terrorist would exhibit such mentality as did you.

Crawl back to your Niger Republic. Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by gbagagbogo(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Fulani herdsmen has killed hundreds if people and none has been sentenced to death by hanging. People defended themselves and they are judged to death. Defending yourself is now a crime.

I can't remember this MURIC coming out categorically to condemn the evil been perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country. Religion is a PROBLEM in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by Pat081: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
So dis fool will b happy to see dem kill abi ?? God cum down and save us 4rm dis APC and PDP government
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by crimeboss: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Yoruba Christians, I urge you all to google how Abubakar shekau, the boko haram commander started his terrorism, then compare it with what this Mr Akitola has been doing recently and tell me whether if there is any difference between the two.
Yoruba Christians are in danger for having this kind of terrorist in our midst. The most unfortunate part of it is that this man has a lot of followers looking up to him just like Abubakar shekau.
Remember that Maiduguri which is the den of Boko haram today was the most peaceful capital city as of 1997, but today the city has become something else.

If the activities of this fake professor and his cult followers(Including those on nairaland) are not curtailed, then south west and entire Yoruba Christians are in big trouble. The future of Yoruba is unpredictable because Buhari is backing this demonic Islamic terrorist behind closed doors.

This stupiid second class headslammer has never for once condemned the killing of christians by Fulani herdsmen, but quick to defend his masters even though his masters still see him as a kafir.

What happened between those guys and fulanis was nothing but self defence. If they had not descended on those fulani herdsmen, Fulani herdsmen would descend on them because we all know that average fulani man is troublesome in nature. But the media buhari is controlling will keep covering the truth and be feeding Nigerians with their own lies.

i can't argue with but seriously acknowledge this fact from u, we are in serious danger from this akintola and his likes, even u see some comments of same outlines and thought processes with this man who claims to be a "professor", unfortunately Islam's faithfuls more often attracts extremists who quickly key into the ideological philosophy of this madman, how many times av we heard buhari saying he has given boko haram who has killed thousands amnesty or Fulani herdsmen who av destroyed homes, massacred thousands, raped, invaded farms and destroyed plantations in the name of feeding cattle been arrested, CAN knows buhari's agenda for its religious and ethnic cleansing which killing of the 5 convicts will be among the casualty of herders eliminating the middle-belt people, and MURIC is one the sole advocates of the extermination plots of Christians by holding the propaganda wing of agenda for caliphate and the Fulani buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by crimeboss: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
Christian leaders should stop interfering with the course of justice. It is unethical to ask the president to intervene in a criminal case. Summon your legal team. Head for the appeal court. Afterall the convicts were tried by a court of competent jurisdiction. It was not a Shariah court.”

grin grin grin MURIC has exposed the foolishness of CAN. How would any same person demand people accused of a serious crime as murder be let free or stopped from receiving the punishment for their crime because a useless nonentity body demands such. If you doubt the conviction why not appeal why demand the law should cease?
Exposed the foolishness of CAN indeed, what about buhari giving boko haram amnesty, what about Fulani herdsmen who kill and buhari claiming they Libyans and saying middle-belt people should be able to live peacefully with their neighbors, we know what ends u people are aiming to, but killing christians is a target that's not attainable by any islamic extremist, even if all arsenals of war is at their disposal, we know types always love pretending, be rest assured these will end one day, one way or the other.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN by BabaRamota1980: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:

I am surprised that the mods allowed this piece of shyyte you wrote to stay here this long and not delete it. If a Yoruba wrote about Ibo in a similar tone and with intrigue the mods would have deleted it and then suspend the author for violation of rule 2.

Let me answer your 1diocy thoughts with logic and maturity.

When Ocheronome Nanna called Yoruba a derogatory label, was he addressing just Yoruba muslims or were the Christians included?

If Ocheronome was not speaking in the voice of Ibo, why in your mind is Akintola speaking in the voice of Yoruba?

When you Ibos went on a two weeks wailing and gnashing of teeth throwing insults at Yoruba over June 12 and award of GCFR to Abiola did you only attack Yoruba muslims or Christians were included in your barrage?

Bloody f00l!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video) / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.