Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR (135458 Views)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
majekdom2:
it is you who do not know. Say Nigeria is the most powerful country in West Africa not Africa. Use Google. Research and read. Ever heard of Morsi Mohamed.
The Muhammed Morsi I know was the ex-President of Egypt. He wasn't even powerful in North Africa not to talk of Africa.

Like I said, Nigeria is the most POWERFUL country in Africa.
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by tiredoflife(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
This is a very simple matter. Just a simple paternity test will determine the truth. If so, then he should take care of the child by paying the mother 2m monthly Untill the child is 18 years old.

Say she born Jesus abi angry
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
majekdom2:
Adenuga is still counting his millions the last time I checked... who are th politicians in Nigeria. Again, the rich make laws especially in a capitalist country. Have you ever wondered why Trump won the elections? Did you read about the Cambridge analytica case? Abi Mark zuckerberg don die, he is still rich. Yes, politicians can flex their muscles but understand rich men influence politics in any country.
Adenuga was the richest man in Nigeria as at 2003 but dropped badly after he attempted to flex muscle with the political class, which forced him to exile in Ghana after EFCC arrested his son. He is still a billionaire but no longer in the zenith like before.

Now lemme enlighten you, virtually all billionaire have one or two shady stuff going on which the political class are aware of. Do anyhow and you'll be grounded!

Trump did not win because he was a Billionaire, he won because he used a non conventional strategy of not being politically correct and coupled with the fact that Americans were in the habit of changing parties every 8 years maximum since the past 30 years.

Meanwhile a billionaire was jailed in America... Google Bernard Maddof

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The Muhammed Morsi I know was the ex-President of Egypt. He wasn't even powerful in North Africa not to talk of Africa.

Like I said, Nigeria is the most POWERFUL country in Africa.
you said without facts and figures and has made you sound stupid. Google is your friend. Nigeria makes noise just like you are making! Una no get any power even with the population. Morsi was an ex president and was jailed because of international politics.. does Nigeria influence international politics.
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Kokaine(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
0ba9ja:
The son resemble is father
total resemblance.

but why is the media dragging dangotes name into it. the mans name is jamil abubakar.
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by gwama: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Philinho:
Ladies opening their legs upanda looking for baby daddy

Men opening their flies looking for baby mama cool cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Kissup(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
I can smell divorce

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Adenuga was the richest man in Nigeria as at 2003 but dropped badly after he attempted to flex muscle with the political class, which forced him to exile in Ghana after EFCC arrested his son. He is still a billionaire but no longer in the zenith like before.

Now lemme enlighten you, virtually all billionaire have one or two shady stuff going on which the political class are aware of. Do anyhow and you'll be grounded!

Trump did not win because he was a Billionaire, he won because he used a non conventional strategy of not being politically correct and coupled with the fact that Americans were in the habit of changing parties every 8 years maximum since the past 30 years.

Meanwhile a billionaire was jailed in America... Google Bernard Maddof
trump won because he had the total support of American billionaires. Mark inclusive. I did not say billionaires don't go to jail. No one I above the law. Politicians too go to jail. Bill is one of the most powerful men on earth. Again, the rich make the laws and lawmakers.
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by gwama: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
He has only to take her in second wife, he is Muslim, in their religion, man can take up to 4 women. His father has more than one wife, as well as his father-in-law. Where is the problem?? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by PreciousBro: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
No body should even glorify this prostitute with the usual 'Igbo amaka' nonsense. As Igbo as this girl is,shouldn't she be disciplined enough to not be a baby-mama like a thorough bred Igbo would. Yet you had to be to a mallam simply because of kudi....

Such cheapness shouldn't be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ojiofor:
This one don born another Okoroawusa.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by pally123: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
My left nyash if this girl is 22 years

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Toide: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Some men sha, how will you be soo stupid to release inside her, when you know you wont marry her, when you know you're about to marry the daughter of the most richest man in africa, knowing she would take advantage of that fact
olodo don't you read before writing, she was already 8mnths pregnant before jamil got married to dangote daughter,

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by bionixs: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
dumo1:
See as papa produce exact copy of himself from this pretty Igbo Amaka babe grin grin
two more WIVES to get ACCORDING to prophet Muhammadu. after all, he is a Moslem. another topic please

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by idonhammer: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
nwannem nwanyi this table you are shaking. ...idikwa sure?

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Teekrayne:
Oh Lawd, let the Musa of my destiny locate me.... Oya so di adura!!!!!!

Ni oruko Jesu Amin!
Ni agbara eje Jesu Amin!
Oluwa o!
Emi mimo o!
Oya gbogbo Musa ti e ti yan fun kadara Mi ejiki won ma wa Mi ri ni oruko Jesu Amin!
Nibikibi ti gbogbo Musa Mi ba wa, Ni Saudi ni o, Ni Nigeria ni o, Ni Russia ni , ni gbogbo agbaye ni o, Ogun orun o , ki won ma wa mi ri ni oruko Jesu Amin!
E Je ko ribe Amin!
E Je ko sele be Amin!
Modupe pe e ti gbo
Ni Jesu Kristi oluwawa
Amin Amin Amin ni oruko Jesu.
Baba wa tin nbe lorun...

Eyin omo nairaland eke halleluyah!
Eyin oluwa logo!
Iyanu asele laipe...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=dumo1 post=68728116]See as papa produce exact copy of himself from this pretty Igbo Amaka babe grin grin

Infact eh, no need of DNA. Immediately I saw the baby picture, I saw the dad in the baby.

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by ezeagu(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
She can be second wife now.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg in case Dangote's daughter wants to start cheating on him, I'm available o. Do me I do you God no go vex
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68731388][/quote]
As In Ehn! The man vomit the pikin like phyton wey don chop bellefull.

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by lastempero: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
So babe what do u really want from d guy, make hm come marry u as 2nd wife or what,u better wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by brosammy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saying this lady is 22yrs must be the joke of the century, when you are collecting money from him and committing adultery which you tag fun with him no body knows, now that baby is involved keep it to your self too, don't scatter the guy's home

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
dumo1:

As In Ehn! The man vomit the pikin like phyton wey don chop bellefull.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by vertueptime: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
This is a very simple matter. Just a simple paternity test will determine the truth. If so, then he should take care of the child by paying the mother 2m monthly Untill the child is 18 years old.

2m for what, how much is a the price of new baby from aba, abia, enugu, e no even pass 250k u come de ask of 2m, why she no take pills wch cost 500 naira she wan husstle with d baby
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Some men sha, how will you be soo stupid to release inside her, when you know you wont marry her, when you know you're about to marry the daughter of the most richest man in africa, knowing she would take advantage of that fact
Don’t judge like that. Maybe d guy actually loves her and had plans for her. I’m just guessing his marriage was an arranged marriage cos it’s most common among Hausas who are rich.

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
andreawills96:
why is this babe causing trouble for herself nah, just take this money and go, if not you will just loose on both sides
She should keep running mouth on Social media. I’m sure Dangote and Abubakar can make her disappear from the surface of this earth like she never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by desire222(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
searchlight:
you mumu ooo you think say en easy to withdraw that moment you go dey tremble like say electric shuck hold you. it takes a strong man to do so and I can tell you it cuts ogasmic sensation
What happened to condom ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by Amazonboss(f): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
This babe [s][/s]bleeped up big time.

If you must be a baby mam,abeg choose carefully! Why this guy? A Muslim? Can she deal with the outcome in future? A Nigeria Police force son? From the north? That boy went to hussle his future with dangote's daughter.....she should have remained where she is. Negotiate above 5M and move!

Her son is a carbon copy of jamil,seen he has seen his pics,it will haunt him.

She will give him her own terms and conditions too.

Why dabble into such a mess please?? I don't like the fact she had to fall into this mess.

On a lighter note: So the other igbo geh,tried Dangote and didn't succeed?? Then another igbo geh got him indirectly.... I laugh in Iceland jare!

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by sheubaba2013: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
So what next?
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by willibounce1(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Ipod amaka....doing what they know how to do best...prostituting their miserable lives away....just look at the idio.tic olosho

1 Like

Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by chineloSA(f): 1:17am On Jun 23, 2018
jeff1607:

when a woman wants to get Preggy, it takes the grace of God to avoid it, its not only by willpower or protection, if she wants it nothing will stop her and if she doesn't want it even a bucket load of sperm won't accomplish anything.

fear women

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR by mysteryman2014: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Is he not a Moslem, kini big deal, marry her and two more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.