Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) (53946 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by eneyoduke(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks God Buharist didn't call them today before the match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Gosh! Smiles on the streets.

People putting aside their individual differences to celebrate this win. Football really is a uniting factor and a beautiful game.

I really, really hope we get at least a point against the Argies. That'd be a massive result!

And if Iceland win Croatia nko?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by dreamzy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
We watching this ball live in jos with ahmeds elder bro.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
tgmservice:
nope osaze scored in 2010 and 2014
No sir. In 2010, kalu Uche scored our goals against Greece and Korea.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by muhyeenisce(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
masada:
Assurance bawo
relax op
we still have Argentina to play
bad belle spoted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Dasherz(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
a stupid questin at that .. you're still a foolish big man
Alwaysking:
I was asking you a question and you called me a fool? this small small girls sha. tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Ramos16(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
macaranta:
Qualify how? If Argentina beats us and ice loses to Croatia or draw we are out yo

I don't think you know what you are talking? If Iceland loses to Croatia we only have to draw with Argentina to qualify, if they win it makes it tougher, but we could still qualify if the draw goals is more . We either need a draw or win, if we get a win we are through, if we get a draw we need more goal difference

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by cardinaloo7: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
He was there grin
chisos this Photoshop is mad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Mbediogu(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Gosh! Smiles on the streets.

People putting aside their individual differences to celebrate this win. Football really is a uniting factor and a beautiful game.

I really, really hope we get at least a point against the Argies. That'd be a massive result!

This is one of those very very rare moments when I remember I am Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by IamNegan: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
We still no go qualify
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by macaranta(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ramos16:

I don't think you know what you are talking? If Iceland loses to Croatia we only have to draw with Argentina to qualify, if they win it makes it tougher, but we could still qualify if the draw goals is more . We either need a draw or win, if we get a win we are through, if we get a draw we need more goal difference
OK thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by uncjay(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
It was really stunning against the ICE.....

They never saw this coming when they were busy celebrating Argentina's lose....
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Arsenalholic(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funnicator:

And if Iceland win Croatia nko?
Right now, we have a goal difference of 0 and Iceland have a goal difference of -2.

So they have to beat Croatia by at least 3 clear goals to have a chance of toppling Nigeria.

Whereas a draw of any scoreline is all we need against the Argies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by abbey1555: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
MUSA ISSA GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by ZoeyJ(f): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Bahddo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
wunmi590:
This winning has given Nigeria hope to tear Argentina apart in the last group match.

Despite the fact that i dont support Nigeria, i have to support them this time around just because i want to see Argentina lose.
see this unpatriotic soul. Supporting your nation only because you want to see Messi out of the World cup.

E go surprise you say both Argentina and Portugal go crash out, or worse still Argentina fit qualify and Portugal would then lose to Iran. Hope you don't hang yourself

Messi this... Ronaldo that. Neither of them could score Iceland, but Musa has done it twice!

Up Super Eagles!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Alwaysking: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dasherz:
a stupid questin at that .. you're still a foolish big man
I see the name of your moniker is dasher, I guess you dash people free punny like Santa, I won't mind to accept your punny either. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Msemakweli(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Was amaizing tournament...

Go Super Eagles

Congratulation Ahmed Musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Bahddo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamNegan:
We still no go qualify
Super Eagles would disappoint you. We'd qualify.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Dasherz(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
i laugh in zeros at the shii u just posted

Alwaysking post=68728914[s:
]I see the name of your moniker is dasher, I guess you dash people free punny like Santa, I won't mind to accept your punny either[/s]. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by goodvision12(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
IMAGINE DATING A GIRL WITH NO GOALS!LORD HAVE MESSI!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by esivue007(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
how many of you notice when musa said "Bleep off" then i knew dat he really wanna fustrate iceland plus d yoruba languge 2 of our benched player said 2 ndidi? Lol!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
cheesy

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by sukerefakere(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by ngwababe(f): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
ManBeast:
Greatest of all time

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by ngwababe(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Smellymouth:

Greatest of All Time..
j

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by ngwababe(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Greatest of all time. I think so.

Ok, thanks!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
No doubt Francis Uzoho is from Edo see how he made a whole sigurdsson wey dey play freekick like p.k kon dey troway P.k cheesy cheesy
Goan Argue with your landlord
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by tgmservice: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Smellymouth:

No sir. In 2010, kalu Uche scored our goals against Greece and Korea.
ok u right

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by felixomor: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank God for the result.

Meanwhile Ranchhoddas, shebi u said Nigeria doesn't have players?
Pls what did we use to win Iceland?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
ThankGod Iceland players ar told to go and HV sex before the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by brodalokie: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is my first time watching soccer match and I pray for Nigeria to qualify. FINAL THINGZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.