Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) (53965 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by chikago1: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Smellymouth:
Lionel Musa..
The real GOAT.. grin
Black face white hands? Issokay
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
He was there grin
Is this a Photoshop? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Bigchee72: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by YhungPablo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
delugajackson:
I've never been this happy in my entire life. This is my best moment of being a Nigerian. I'm so proud of our boys! Go Super Eagles!! Naija for life!!!

Oya lets go there. Eh - eh - eh - eh -eh. . . Alhaji Musa toh bad o!
I've never been this happy too bro.. I'm smiling typing this
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
felixomor:
Thank God for the result.

Meanwhile Ranchhoddas, shebi u said Nigeria doesn't have players?
Pls what did we use to win Iceland?
I was expecting this from you and you did not disappoint. Typical.

The fact remains that the team is below par. A victory against ICELAND, ICELAND O does not change anything.
I don't know what the fuss is all about. You are still going out in the first round. An out-of-sorts Argentina will expose your mediocrity once again.

By the way why are you thanking God?
Did you thank God after the Croatia game?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by tolulope1990(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Johngee07:

We are waiting for Argentina.
If Nigeria can play like we did against Iceland we can even reach semifinals of this world cup.
No be lie my brother
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
JandyJ:

Oga that was photo shop. I watched the whole match and didn't see him
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
cardinaloo7:
chisos this Photoshop is mad
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by felixomor: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I was expecting this from you and you did not disappoint. Typical.

The fact remains that the team is below par. A victory against ICELAND, ICELAND O does not change anything.
I don't know what the fuss is all about. You are still going out in the first round. An out-of-sorts Argentina will expose your mediocrity once again.

By the way why are you thanking God?
Did you thank God after the Croatia game?

Oh yes I thanked God.

And on the Iceland Match,
The result means a lot.
Firstly, it showz how daft your analysis is when it comes to football. Go and learn.
Secondly, Nigeria defended set pieces wella.
Just As I and others foresaw. And we can see the result.
Meanwhile u called the advice nonsense.

Overall, I am happy your words usually come to rubbish grin
Thats my joy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
felixomor:

Oh yes I thanked God.

And on the Iceland Match,
The result means a lot.
Firstly, it showz how daft your analysis is when it comes to football. Go and learn.
Secondly, Nigeria defended set pieces wella.
Just As I and others foresaw. And we can see the result.
Meanwhile u called the advice nonsense.

Overall, I am happy your words usually come to rubbish grin
Thats my joy!
No one ever accused you of being able to grasp the simplest things.
Au revoir
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by DateMynd44(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bari22:
Hausa people making Nigeria proud since 1800bc
We kano people are proud of you musa

Like if you believe musa is the real GOAT
Share for Messi
Mumu musa is from Edo state. Otondo
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) by taiy101(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
See this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.