Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match (4545 Views)

If You Were From Iceland What Would've Been Your Name? / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by modaink333: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
as little as he is, he knows what it feels like to loose

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by obynocute(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chairman Dat ur decoder Luks lik cmtv calabar.

20 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Arsenalholic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol. Dude had my whole family in stitches.

I knew that moment would become an internet meme.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by ki10(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Omo you na Berber

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Smellymouth: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
obynocute:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
obynocute:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by 9jaown(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
obynocute:

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by CircleOfWilis: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
obynocute:
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by OboOlora(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Op, y wire full ur house like those pple for Okokomaiko wey de tap light from another street

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Khd95(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
No, let's caption the clipper nd the decoder

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Zonacom(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Savages everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by zinachidi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Zonacom:
Savages everywhere
aswear. They've left the pic op was talking about and started yabbing the decoder

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by giftedheart1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
if that boy get gun....Musa should have been dead by now

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by tenmariner: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Op kept shoe brush on top DVD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by OCTAVO: 5:11am On Jun 23, 2018
modaink333:
Lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by OCTAVO: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Your decoder looks like video cassette player though. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by falcon01: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Do you guys hold your cameras on stand by or you record the whole game then snap the memorable moments?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Kingsley1000(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2018
See how wire full your house..wetin that clipper dey do dia?DROP IT AT THE KITCHEN

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Kingsley1000(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2018
obynocute:
Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by ITbomb(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Na this decoder wey for your side na corner dem wan take but your neighbor don dey shout Goal!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by ybalogs(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2018
obynocute:
nah wetin the small boy dey talk be that?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
modaink333:

"Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end"
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by lifestyle1(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
All this people wey they talk nonesese about op house, na face me I face you them still they stay.

If I lie make them post thier own make we see.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by mu2sa2: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
See how wire full your house..wetin that clipper dey do dia?DROP IT AT THE KITCHEN
kitchen ke! Methinks keeping hair clippers in the kitchen is crazier than keeping it in the living room.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Kingsley1000(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2018
mu2sa2:
kitchen ke! Methinks keeping hair clippers in the kitchen is crazier than keeping it in the living room.
We know.i was only being ironic

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Kingsley1000(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
lifestyle1:
All this people wey they talk nonesese about op house, na face me I face you them still they stay.

If I lie make them post thier own make we see.

Thats nairaland for you.most of them even have this tube tv or black and white

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Hisduchess(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Thats nairaland for you.most of them even have this tube tv or black and white

exactly grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by columbus007(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Op,so na untop tv you dey put your empty can of room freshner ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by Sijo01(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
I knew in no distance time, this lad will become meme sensation.

so op, that your clipper nor fit enter your 'cupboard'

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by lawrenzo007(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2018
OP why don't you just crop this pics before posting it?...
These people on NL no get joy at all ... They can even notice a pin in a picture.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match by JhimmySpark(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Nairaland no go kee person!!! Dem don divert the guy matter.. Case of when the hunter becomes the hunted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Burkina Faso 3-0 (WAFU U20 Women's Championships). / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Gay? (PHOTOS) / Brazil, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Portugal: World Cup 2010 Group G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.