Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146928 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by gentlegenius(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Sticking my penìs into that wouldnt be a bad idea
Haba... You are taking your dirty mind too far.
Though I agree that she is a classic, creamy ebony beauty queen.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
She was happy when Musa score
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by gentlegenius(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
dkronicle:
Fire my D in her mouth
I heard she has no teeth... Her mouth will be like heaven for your D. I swear by the time you want to bring it out, it will want to stay in there forever.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by GENTLETEE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sure I did!! The babe fine dye!!
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by franchasng: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap
its shatap not sharap, learn to spell u refuses angry angry
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Elkcee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmm She's really pretty shaaa

I think dis wen ice land got the pk
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Bonchila(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
yeah noticed her. reminded what my wife could do while watching soccer. I Love my wife's support for super eagles that she hard misses their matches in uyo.. up naija.!!!
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by naijacentric(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
franchasng:
its shatap not sharap, learn to spell u refuses angry angry
okay bon troway pikin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by naijacentric(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Angelmoses:
Bros you too dey take things personal.... Ah ah... No be wetin person get em du take make himself happy? Nawa to you o
lol dar one sef dey one love
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by spartoo: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Airoflaw:
what about the guy sleeping

that guy must be a sleep-head. How could he be sleeping in so much noise?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Imoala: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
She must be a Yoruba girl
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by nothernstar: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Give it up to Musa. He is a star not that useless Ighalo.
shot up your dirty mouth for calling Ighalo useless. What can you offer. Has he not done well better than you? He is representing Nigeria. What are you representing. I guess ignorance, mediocrity and gossip that's what you represent.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by troubleseller: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Axis313:

What's do you mean by "it"?,no corrupt our mind here biko.
Dem dey corrupt wetin don already corrupt?

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by troubleseller: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Angelmoses:
sees what.... The goal?
No. The jollof rice at the wedding
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by njideoby(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
ADRIAN88:

My son!! We will be here waiting for you when they eventually chop your preek like sugarcane.
N/landers, you people are so wicked! You wouldn' t kill me with laughter!
Where do you guys harvest all these memes from?

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Dedetwo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mathematical:

That's ICELAND attempt before the goals, she was marvelled

[b]Black
is beautiful

[/b]

Color cannot be a human. Black is beautiful as an object. African is beautiful as a human.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by troubleseller: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dedetwo:

Color cannot be a human. Black is beautiful as an object. African is beautiful as a human.
Prof Prof. We hail thee

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by ADRIAN88(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
njideoby:

N/landers, you people are so wicked! You wouldn' t kill me with laughter!
Where do you guys harvest all these memes from?

Lol! The internet is a beautiful place.

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by coonett87: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
She is not a Yoruba girl but rather an Igbo.

It's a fact because I know her (Ngene Anita).
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Geesaintagape: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's pulling me
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Wheks: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
George28:
She will open that mouth well when Argentina descend on us grin grin
Argentina kwa! Nigeria is beating them... Mark my words..

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by lumidey2013(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
The lady just scream like say she wan cum. my observation though.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Kana80: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oh no. This man is feed up with stress. He needs rest.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
is that u
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Deji63: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
I noticed her so well. Yeah I did. Hehehe
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by egorov(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
toluwalopsy:

No meme to corroborate my love for football and facial expression during yesterday's match
Maybe next time. You're pretty anyways
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by pensilpyper(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
what I said was lady wet dem suppose dey Bleep dey watch ball
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by samlake(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes! you too can capture such when u install cctv cameras...contact tru my signature
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Sike(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
The babe fine no be lie
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Officer101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
Whao! This is the post with the highest number of likes I have seen on Nairaland (2063)
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes o
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:
GUYS, DID YOU NOTICE SHE HAS NO TEETH?

LOOK AT HER MOUTH CLOSELY.
guy u bad...very bad shaild

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.