Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland (53250 Views)

Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists / President Tinubu Celebrates Super Eagles Victory Against Angola (Video) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by HunWI: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
We are never and will never be together
ekems2017:

All this hate words are not taking us anywhere. The better we realise we are staying together the better for us. Football shows we can stay together,join hands and make this country move forward. We have all the tribes in our team and all of them joined forces together to make Musa score so pls let's forgive ourselves and move forward.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Walahi Super Eagle need serious prayer not to be beaten carelessly by Argie has Buhari congratulated them failure is almost certain. Pls who asked Buhari to congratulated these ehn....oga why spoiling my my happy mood oga Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by ElSakina: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saraki's visit to Russia motivated the boys.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by HunWI: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg Buhari we know election is next.... This water words will not stop lazy youth to vote you out... No be the same lazy youth de play ball
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by SokizzRaven(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Because musa score, if it's iwobi or iheanacho bubu no go talk anything....
This ethnicity bigotry nonsense is eating your senses up

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by HunWI: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wahali I tire ooo which kind bad luck be dis na
jrusky:
Walahi Super Eagle need serious prayer not to be beaten carelessly by Argie has Buhari congratulated them failure is almost certain. Pls who asked Buhari to congratulated these ehn....oga why spoiling my my happy mood oga Buhari why?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by HunWI: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nigeria can't never be together
SokizzRaven:

This ethnicity bigotry nonsense is eating your senses up
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
PMB has spoiled the tournament for Super Eagles.

Who send dis man msg? Bad luck wishes

I reject PMB wishes Insha Jesus
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by proudevil: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Since IPOB extremists hate anything Hausa Fulani sooooooo much, I was wondering if they will reject Ahmed Musa's goals.
pls join the truce,no bashing of ipob, just for some days,today's goal by a Fulani Muslim northerner is enough don't want to say much just preaching the gospel of peace. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by HunWI: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
I de mind which kind bad luck na shake give us 2 now won bring another 4
Ajalekoko76:
PMB has spoiled the tournament for Super Eagles.

Who send dis man msg? Bad luck wishes

I reject PMB wishes Insha Jesus
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by selfmade22: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
nairaland & reaction are 5&6, he reacted, she reacter, tonto reactor, all reaction haba reacted!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by greatman247(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Go to Musa you sluggard and consider his ways!.

Ronaldo is the true King. Abegi we no sabi Messi, not on same level with C. Ronaldo.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by oruma19: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
ekems2017:

All this hate words are not taking us anywhere. The better we realise we are staying together the better for us. Football shows we can stay together,join hands and make this country move forward. We have all the tribes in our team and all of them joined forces together to make Musa score so pls let's forgive ourselves and move forward.
nice
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by kheende1: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
. buy sence guy! must u talk
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by zinizta: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
ibotic:
If Ahmed Musa was a biafran now....we no go heard word..... grin

i swear down ...

why are people so myopic?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by redangel2017: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
thank oluwa say buhari no call super eagles before the match grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by jibs4lv(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
tribalist animal undecided
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by horhlyray(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
I wonder how some people have allowed sentiment and ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning musa scored I beg what has dt got to do with d fact that d president congratulated d team as a whole?yeye people
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by SokizzRaven(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
HunWI:
Nigeria can't never be together
Go back to school first, increase your IQ, then come back to quote me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Mystiquefia: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
benzzyno:
. Ahmed musa is actually from edo state.

And how is Edo state Biafra abi you nor get sense?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by perdollar(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
our problem Mr buhari na u. stupid man
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Mystiquefia: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
benzzyno:
. Ahmed musa is actually from edo state.

So how is Edo state Biafra?? abi u nor get sense??
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Mystiquefia: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
redangel2017:
thank oluwa say buhari no call super eagles before the match grin

and thank Oluwa say na buhari brother score the goallll

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Maj196(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sebi u talk say youths dey lazy before. Why u congratulate am
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by introvertedsoul: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg abeg Buhari no just bring that bad luck come again!
I beg you..
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by benzzyno(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

And how is Edo state Biafra abi you nor get sense?
.. i know Edo is not covered in the biafran map.. i only cleared the air for u bcus i know ur stupid myopic mind was probably thinking his from the north. ..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Marvis4real(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
everybody is reacting, reactants mtcheeew
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Mystiquefia: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
benzzyno:
.. i know Edo is not covered in the biafran map.. i only cleared the air for u bcus i know ur stupid myopic mind was probably thinking his from the north. ..

No, he's not from the north, hez from ur village.......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by Jones4190(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
This PMB Govt and their Nepotism eeeeehkwa!!!

Out of 22 Players that went to the World Cup they made sure it was only Ahmed Musa a Fulani Muslim that scored both Nigeria's 1st and 2nd goals.

Can you imagine this kind of Islamisation agenda o!

Nnamdi Kanu said it that this was their plan o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by killuminati(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ahmed Musa Buhari Nigeria Hausa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by killuminati(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jones4190:
This PMB Govt and their Nepotism eeeeehkwa!!!

Out of 22 Players that went to the World Cup they made sure it was only Ahmed Musa a Fulani Muslim that scored both Nigeria's 1st and 2nd goals.

Can you imagine this kind of Islamisation agenda o!

Nnamdi Kanu said it that this was their plan o
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland by killuminati(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
introvertedsoul:
Abeg abeg Buhari no just bring that bad luck come again!
I beg you..
stfu please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.